The Thunder-Blog

I'll sing an Irish drinking song tune just for you Blade along with Dave's bagpipes & my didgeridoo then

Time for a questiong Dave. Out of all the female personalities/wrestlers to be employed under a wrestling company, which one would suit being:

- play-by-play commentator?
- color commentator?

This might sound very strange but I am going to put my favourite two Diva's in the roles. Beth Phoenix as Play by play and Jillian Hall as Colour Commentator. Both have great mic skills and would shine.

I have a bone to pick with you though, FalK. How could you give Mickie and Trish a better rating than Michaels and Hart in the FECS review? Which by the way, is astounding.

Incorrect. Quagmire gets a cat in episode "420". His name is James and Peter kills it. It is one of the best skits I have seen in the wihle time I have watched it. He kills it and says: "Relax guys. It has 8 more lives. Okay 7, 6, 5, 4, 3."
"Peter, stop what you are doing!"

Ah that's why. I haven't seen it yet :(

Aw, OK. No more questions from the new season. It's not overly fair. However, kudos for pulling out Mittens, that was a good call back.

This might sound very strange but I am going to put my favourite two Diva's in the roles. Beth Phoenix as Play by play and Jillian Hall as Colour Commentator. Both have great mic skills and would shine.

Jillian Hall is a nice pick for colour/color, but I have plans for Phoenix in my new Book This! thread

I have a bone to pick with you though, FalK. How could you give Mickie and Trish a better rating than Michaels and Hart in the FECS review? Which by the way, is astounding.

I rated the feud between Mickie & Trish 5.5 stars in my original column, the same as Bret/HBK. The people that responded all said 6 stars. So, the average marks became 6 stars. Since no-one has yet to post a star rating themselves, Bret/HBK < James/Stratus according to FECS.

Dave, who voices Death the first time he appears? Then who voices him in every other appearance after that?

Aw, OK. No more questions from the new season. It's not overly fair. However, kudos for pulling out Mittens, that was a good call back.

No worries, just keep doing them regardless, any season. I'll catch up sooner or later.

And thanks ;).

I'll let you take the Death question

OK, I have one...

What room number are Brian and Peter in, when in Rehab?

Quite an original URL name I must say. Great site, just wish the formatting on those scripts was better!

Right! Some of them are really well done and some look as though they have been thrown together...

Have they aired the episode where Chris Griffin dies from walkin in on Meg having sex & her juices spitting on him yet from season 16 in America/UK?

Have they aired the episode where Chris Griffin dies from walkin in on Meg having sex & her juices spitting on him yet from season 16 in America/UK?

shocked.jpg

I am shocked at you, FalK.

Yes, keep posting very good de-motivational pictures that I have never seen and I will love you for ever more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back