The Thunder-Blog

I haven't read yours yet, I am going to read them tomorrow. In fact, I will give yours a read tonight. Just a sec, friend.

Only that both of us have read from a book. Is there something bigger that I am missing, I only skim read it.

Both red writing, one-man dialogue...

very similar scenario, yet different twists. That's all really, looks like we did ours together & plagarised off each other.

Well, you wrote yours first so I would have coped you. I didn't though, I just thought that it would be a cool addition to my character.

They both seem different to me regardless. One is in a cave and the other is in a corridor.

Just cause it's red writing doesn't mean it's copied, everyone uses red in one form or another!

I use blue normally but I just thought this RP was a bit darker and more edgy than the last couple. I thought red was justified.

So Mr. Dave. How was your day? And what you making of the developments in the football world and WZCW world?

I've been good, man. I had quite a busy day yesterday and all I wanted to do was have an easy one today. Needless to say, I never got it. It was OK, I got up a bit later than usual and eventually went to work. Naturally, that was shit and I had to wade through all the bullshit that is Tesco. Tomorrow though, I am getting my first lie in in a while so I hope I will be less tired. I also have a driving lesson which I am looking forward to.

I am also looking forward to the football at the weekend. I will be cheering on Scotland against Macedonia at the weekend and you all should too, mainly because we suck under George Burley.

I am really excited about WZCW just now. I think we are all working together tremendously and bringing you and Ty in was a properly good idea. Both of you have started brilliantly and have done so much so far. We have really got our shit together and things are really working well at the minute.

Yourself?

Yeah not too bad, just under the stress of the house hunt more than anything, so going to push for final answers and viewings at the weekend and try and sign to a place so I can start my job at Jessops. So it's patience with impatience.

I partly support Scotland, I do like GB as a whole to be successful, but should be good fun with most of the good players getting injured for England atm.

Glad you appreciate the work me and Ty are doing, just real glad for the opportunity :). Just now debating on sleep lol

Bumped for Thunder Dave, the CKD TV Champion. I got you to give an unbiased listen to SOiL? Epic for me.

Family Guy questioning. We got away from this for a while. Still so many to be asked lol. When Lois was a model, who did she start out doing work for?

She started working for Mort.

Hmm! My question is: Who does Peter think it is "good" that he is nice in person?

And thanks for the kind words. I did listen to some SOiL and I guess some of it was OK. Right now, I am going through a phase where I am coming away from Rock a little but and moving into more mainstream indy and Electronic stuff. Dizzee Rascal is my current favourite just now.

Dylan McDermott.

Who plays Lois and Peter in the Reality Show after they decide to not be a part of it anymore?

Personally I'm not a huge fan of Electronica kind of music. It depends on who I am listening when it comes to Indy music.

Tom Arnold and Fran Drescher.

OK, same episode. What was Peter's dream of a spin-off?

He wants to be "a retired baseball umpire who opens a bar...At the centre of the earth!"

Haha. 2-1 To the Dave-Meister.

AHHHHH you bastard. I forgot that was that episode and spin-off. Very good sir. Very good.

A very specific question now. In the short clip episode where the Griffins get powers, what is everyones specific power?

He wants to be "a retired baseball umpire who opens a bar...At the centre of the earth!"

Haha. 2-1 To the Dave-Meister.

Please, a challenge would be nice... :lmao:

Stewie - Telekinesis
Lois - Super Strength.
Chris - Ability to make Fire
Brian - Super-Speed.
Meg - The ability to grow her finger-nails.
Peter - Morphing

Good question though. Here is general question. Why has there never been a "Viewer Mail, Number 2?" I liked that episode.

OK, my question then:

Name both of the tricks that Peter performs at Meg's 17th birthday party.

Peter can transform into anything
Lois has super human strength
Stewie had telekinesis
Chris set things on fire
Brian was super fast
and Meg...

...could extend her finger nails

Name both of the tricks that Peter performs at Meg's 17th birthday party.

One is a uni-cycle act, the other is pulling handkerchieves out of his stomach.

As for fan mail number 2, I don't know, I really want to see it as well, maybe soon. But it was the last episode aired before it was cancelled for the second time, so maybe the second won't come unless something like that happens again?

Q. Which food chain character does Lois dress up as for Peter? And also, which other food chain character does she get his identity mixed with? (which irritates Peter)

Q. Which food chain character does Lois dress up as for Peter? And also, which other food chain character does she get his identity mixed with? (which irritates Peter)

Grimmace and Hamburglar.

And I don't know why Dave. Though it was a fun episode.

Yeah, I really liked that episode. I think it was just a bit of fun before it got cut. In saying that, "3 Kings" is quite similar to it.

Fecking everywhere. Doesn't he see like 3 in 3 different classrooms? I think you are talking about Madrid though aren't you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back