The Thunder-Blog

Dave, you should ask a mod if they can change the title of this thread seeing as how you are no longer Thunder.

Yeah, I was going to but I couldn't think of a clever name for it. My tiny mind cannot comprehend it.

I liked Thunderball. Your sig back then was EPIC. But the nWZo ruined it. Meh...

Why not Scottish Thunder Dave?

Which sig?

Also, That is a possibility for the future but I have changed it too much for now. I have had six different names in 6 months. :lmao:

You had a sig containing a thunder strike & a kickball

This one?

thunderball.png

Because his initials would be STD?

Holy shit, thank God I never changed it to that...

Good spot.

What would I be advertising as a mascot?

I like Thunder Dave though.

Psst! You... Yeah, you. Go check out the official football season thread...

Or I start swinging my penis bat. You have been warned.

No. I will have nothing to do with venereal diseases. It's not too glamorous.

Sorry Dave. I totally meant you. I was at work and typing fast. Doc just came out but I meant Dave. Please don't hate me bud.

I <3 you.

Should I post my WZCW character's RP or should I get to work on my FECS review HBK/Hitman that I keep saying I should start?

The review will take a lot longer than the RP & it is midnight in Australia.

Do the review, you still got time to RP and you never know what your opponent might come up with

Sorry Dave. I totally meant you. I was at work and typing fast. Doc just came out but I meant Dave. Please don't hate me bud.

I <3 you.

No worries, dude. I am in college just now and am using a shitty apple mac. I mean, it's good but I hate apple macs. It is a scive though.

I <3 you too. ;)

Should I post my WZCW character's RP or should I get to work on my FECS review HBK/Hitman that I keep saying I should start?

The review will take a lot longer than the RP & it is midnight in Australia.

Sometimes it is better to leave your RP until after your opponent has written theirs. That way, you have more to work from including their RP. I would say to go with the FECS review for now and then RP later.

I was opting for that... but my RP would involve a blatant attack on the character. Joshua the Baptist is a religious guy & I am possessed by a number...

But, I shall see what I can do with the review. It would go in the Old School Section yes?

Another question, should I give a detail review on the Screwjob or should I lightly touch on the subject?

The screwjob was the culmination of the feud between the two guys. You should give a lot of detail with that, i think

I will do it, just for you Dave. I am too tired to research properly... so I will RP & do the review when I wake up from a much needed sleep.

I just got home from college. Haven't slept since I woke up at 5 pm yesterday. But I need some food first. So I stopped at Arbys. Fucking delicious. Mickie knows what she is doing with Arbys I'll tell you that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back