The Thunder-Blog

In the alternative past that Peter made. Which famous character died from a...long fall?

I think this is a trick question. There is no alternative past, only an alternative present lol. But is the answer you are looking for Jane Jetson?

Ahh yeah I remember that episode. He jumped out of a window and walked away after lol. But that was in the "present". Could be that. Joan Cusack or Jane Jetson for $1000 Kebert Xela.

It is very like Trainspotting and I am being deadly serious. There are junkies and abusive assholes everywhere, although I personally love Trainspotting, I hate those assholes who live here. What do you think of Trainspotting MRC?

Also, welcome Blade!

Ok, I might as well ask on this one. The Eduardo Situation. What is your honest opinion of the situation and do you think that what has happened was right or over the top?

Hmm! I think that he should have been bokked for the dive and that would have been the end of it. Since he got it away with it and it clearly changed the game. In my opinion, Celtic were coping well before it and were doing well and creating good chances. Since it changed the game and the heads went down after it, I think that a suspension is probably the best thing to do. I will say that I have lost a lot of respect for Arsene Wenger.

Look out for my weekend Football Review in the official football thread. I will cover all of this.

Will do. I hope you're more open minded than the media about Man U "beating" Arsenal? lol.

What line causes Peter to shove a goose up a woman's skirt?

Will do. I hope you're more open minded than the media about Man U "beating" Arsenal? lol.

What line causes Peter to shove a goose up a woman's skirt?

"Wouldst thou take a gander underneath my frock?"

Yes?

I would say Falconsault. I mean, sure your names are spelt differently but that happens after generation after generation pass the name down time after time. I mean all names are a derivative of others so I would say Falconsault

I would say Falconsault. I mean, sure your names are spelt differently but that happens after generation after generation pass the name down time after time. I mean all names are a derivative of others so I would say Falconsault

So Phoenix would be my distant cousin then? Considering we are birds with cool names.

Why Dave. as the name change?

Well because firstly, it is my name and I don't have to try and remember it so much, it's a bit easier to type too. Plus, it is what everyone calls me on here anywhere and I thought I was doing people a favour. Also, I never really liked the name Thunderball and it never really caught on, I thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back