The Thunder-Blog

Man, I cannot tell you how many hours of my life I have legitimately wasted watching that show. I mean, it is a fucking great show and I love it to pieces but to be honest I have probably seen each episode about 20-30 times each. When I go to bed at night, I generally go to bed and put on Family Guy. I routinely start from season one and then just keep going. Once I get to the end, I go back and just do the same. I have so much Family Guy in my head, it is unreal. I am not trying to blow my own horn here but it will have to be a very good question to get past me.

Nevertheless, thank you.

My question: What is the name of Peter's father?

I am similar, but since I work second shift during the week, I can't catch it as much as I used to. I do need to buy the seasons since my brother won't let me borrow them.

Mickey McFinnigan is his biological father. Francis Griffin is his "adopted" father.

Very well done, my friend. I thought you were going to fall into my trap.

Your question, Davey McChiHwaks.

Haha maybe I should make that my name next time I decide to change it.

Where is Brian's new place to crap, since he has to stop doing it on his own lawn? And what does that person think it is?

Hi Scotland, Hi Chilli
What's the story? Morning Glory
What's the word hummingbird?
Have you heard that my posts are slow?

Hi Scotland, Hi Chilli
What's the story? Morning Glory
What's the word hummingbird?
Have you heard that my posts are slow?

That's quite strange, really.

Haha maybe I should make that my name next time I decide to change it.

Where is Brian's new place to crap, since he has to stop doing it on his own lawn? And what does that person think it is?

You definitely should, man.

He has to go in the toilet and Stewie thinks that a Wizard lives in the back bit and operates it from there.

We would be wise not to cross him!"

No it isn't. It's Major West's Garden. He thinks it's a sausage tree starting to grow!

You definitely should, man.

He has to go in the toilet and Stewie thinks that a Wizard lives in the back bit and operates it from there.

We would be wise not to cross him!"

Not the answer I was looking for, but I can accept it, as I suppose I wasn't specific enough. Specifically towards the end of the episode.

[youtube]/v/tX_o-styGkA&hl=en&fs=1&[/youtube]

Sorry for the quality.

Question about it:
Why is this song only on DVD and was cut from the tv airings?

[youtube]/v/tX_o-styGkA&hl=en&fs=1&[/youtube]

Sorry for the quality.

Question about it:
Why is this song only on DVD and was cut from the tv airings?

Because everyone is so damn politically correct and don't want to be offensive and make fun of anyone being mentally handicapped. I get it but fucking a, in the show you make him look like an idiot, even call him ******ed, just go out with it. They don't even say ******ed, they say slow. Unless I missed it. But I blame Fox for not wanting to show it over here. Don't want to be offensive.

Reading over this thread, I've decided (for Dave( that it should have it's own theme song.

Submit potential lyrics for the theme song.
And the lyrics can't be "Thunder Blog!" or "Dave" over and over. That means you Phoenix!

:O

I was going to suggest the Thundercats theme but replace cats for blogs

Because everyone is so damn politically correct and don't want to be offensive and make fun of anyone being mentally handicapped. I get it but fucking a, in the show you make him look like an idiot, even call him ******ed, just go out with it. They don't even say ******ed, they say slow. Unless I missed it. But I blame Fox for not wanting to show it over here. Don't want to be offensive.

I'll accept that as you're mainly correct.

It's because they over-used the word "******ed", but for that correct reason yeah CHD.

Yeah, I was listening to the commentary of that episode and they were talking about that episode and song. It's ridiculous. You can have him be so stupid that he is drowning in soup and chasing a ball across a bust street but if you say the word ****** too much, you're in trouble. Idiotic in reality.

How about BYOB by System of a Down? Or the Mortal Kombat theme? Dave would be kicking some ass and drinking beer at the same time. Best of both worlds.

Aw! Chi, I love you.

You even remembered my kinda love for System Of A Down when you posted that. Mortal Kombat theme tune is bitchin too.

I love you guys so much, I will post a video to prove it...

[youtube]iX-k6oVI4YM[/youtube]

OK, new question. What is the name of Quagmire's cat?

Aw! Chi, I love you.

You even remembered my kinda love for System Of A Down when you posted that. Mortal Kombat theme tune is bitchin too.

I love you guys so much, I will post a video to prove it...

[youtube]iX-k6oVI4YM[/youtube]

OK, new question. What is the name of Quagmire's cat?

That's it, that's the theme right there!.

In answer to the Q. I think it's a trick question, he doesn't have one, but his mum does and it's called Mittens

It seems fitting, with the thread being about that scottish guy. Go for it.

I'll sing an Irish drinking song tune just for you Blade along with Dave's bagpipes & my didgeridoo then

Time for a questiong Dave. Out of all the female personalities/wrestlers to be employed under a wrestling company, which one would suit being:

- play-by-play commentator?
- color commentator?

That's it, that's the theme right there!.

In answer to the Q. I think it's a trick question, he doesn't have one, but his mum does and it's called Mittens

Incorrect. Quagmire gets a cat in episode "420". His name is James and Peter kills it. It is one of the best skits I have seen in the wihle time I have watched it. He kills it and says: "Relax guys. It has 8 more lives. Okay 7, 6, 5, 4, 3."
"Peter, stop what you are doing!"

Incorrect. Quagmire gets a cat in episode "420". His name is James and Peter kills it. It is one of the best skits I have seen in the wihle time I have watched it. He kills it and says: "Relax guys. It has 8 more lives. Okay 7, 6, 5, 4, 3."
"Peter, stop what you are doing!"

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! I FUCKING RULE!!!!!! lol. This appears to be a conglomerate of Dave/Davids and Family Guy knowledge. It rules to be a Dave/David.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back