The Thunder-Blog

A scare-Jew and Jay Leno. Too easy for someone of my calibre...

:lmao:

I was so quick there, I am above him. That's right, my Family Guy knowledge is able to break the space-time continuum.

Aw shit. You bastard. I feel so ashamed of myself...

I may go kill myself now. :)

Well played, Davey McChiHawks, you have bested me.

Aw shit. You bastard. I feel so ashamed of myself...

I may go kill myself now. :)

Well played, Davey McChiHawks, you have bested me.

:lmao: :lmao:

Must remember that Jon Stewart is their most important Jew hahaha. I am going to bask in this. It doesn't happen often.

ashamed1.jpg

Doesn't he drive the Checkers board over a cliff and then shoot the car?

I can't get over that Fucking asshole Leno, crossing my brain.

Never mind, I am back now. Check my new sig. DMcCH.

Davey McChiHawks is a bitching nickname. DMcCH for short.

OK, bed time. I am on Peterotica tonight and I will no doubt watch a couple before I fall over. Speak to you guys tomorrow.

Night.

Shameless bump...

I have a question... if Chavo vs. Hornswoggle does indeed happen on RAW, should I do the Austin/Rock feud or should I go ahead & do Chavswoggle anyway? FECS review speaking of course...

Dave, my brother and friend. Your name is in red on my sign. And that Christian Bale Family Guy clip is always awesome.

Shameless bump...

I have a question... if Chavo vs. Hornswoggle does indeed happen on RAW, should I do the Austin/Rock feud or should I go ahead & do Chavswoggle anyway? FECS review speaking of course...

i would do the Chavo one first. Mainly because there is nothing to it and it will take you a short time to complete. Then, go onto Austin/Rock.

Dave, my brother and friend. Your name is in red on my sign. And that Christian Bale Family Guy clip is always awesome.

You scared the poopy out of me there. I thought you meant that my name was red on here and that I had been imprisoned. Phew!

What you guys up to anyway?

Done my Book This! Thread. Click the sig to find out. I have also done the Chavswoggle Wrestling Entertainment mini e-fed. Thinking of doing an RP or the Chavswoggle feud review... I dont know which one.

Im good? How are you Dave's?

You scared the poopy out of me there. I thought you meant that my name was red on here and that I had been imprisoned. Phew!

What you guys up to anyway?

Haha, nah. If I meant that I would have went to the prison, and said, "what in the name of all things holy did Dave do?". I'm almost done with it, just need to finish it up tonight or tomorrow after school.

Currently I am at work, and it is 5:30 in the AM. I fell asleep for an hour at work, so I got paid for sleeping. And also I am getting paid time and a half.

How was your sleep?

Done my Book This! Thread. Click the sig to find out. I have also done the Chavswoggle Wrestling Entertainment mini e-fed. Thinking of doing an RP or the Chavswoggle feud review... I dont know which one.

Im good? How are you Dave's?

FalKon. You failed. You misspelled Maria's last name. It is Kanellis. Not Kennellis. :disappointed: I had higher expectations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back