The Thunder-Blog

Well I was thinking about becoming champion of all of Europe.

Good Idea?

I would definitely back that idea. Wasn't Test Canadian? And he won the European Championship. He has paved the way for you it would seem.

Lol I haven't. I guess I am blind and clueless. I only know my quote lol.

Is it the Tony Hawk portion?

Edit: I see it. Dave has me as a chili with Tony Hawk. Epic lol.

How come you missed your deadline in the Debaters League Dave?

And Dave who likes the Blackhawks, come come you aren't in the debaters League?

And Dave who likes the Blackhawks, come come you aren't in the debaters League?

I'm not that good at debating when it comes to wrestling. Most of the guys on here have better knowledge of wrestling as a whole compared to me.

Yeah, Dave. Try it, it has given me so much more knowledge about wrestling. It is a great little competition. In fact, it is the reason that I love Bret Hart so much.

Anyway, Family Guy question:

What is the name of Stewie's album?

Holy Shit, Leeds Guy!

Where have you been, dude? I missed you like Hell. Haven't seen you in a while.

Yeah, I'm good thanks. How about you?

Been dealing with a death of a friend, kinda puts things in prospective, haven't had the time for Wrestlezone to be honest.

I'm alright now though hoping to be back on the forums alot more in the near future.

it builds knowledge if you are interested

Sounds intriguing. I could give it a shot and do my best.

Yeah, Dave. Try it, it has given me so much more knowledge about wrestling. It is a great little competition. In fact, it is the reason that I love Bret Hart so much.

Anyway, Family Guy question:

What is the name of Stewie's album?

By album, do you mean song?

Been dealing with a death of a friend, kinda puts things in prospective, haven't had the time for Wrestlezone to be honest.

I'm alright now though hoping to be back on the forums alot more in the near future.

Aw man. I am sorry to hear that. One of my good friends died a couple of years back in a car accident. It was horrible and I can completely understand you position. I hope you are doing well and that you know if you need to talk about anything, I am here as always.

Nevertheless, I missed your reviews on the weekend football, man. How do rate Scotland's chances against the Dutch?

By album, do you mean song?

Nope. He has an album. This is a very hard question and I will be more than impressed if you get it.

Aw man. I am sorry to hear that. One of my good friends died a couple of years back in a car accident. It was horrible and I can completely understand you position. I hope you are doing well and that you know if you need to talk about anything, I am here as always.

Cheers man

Nevertheless, I missed your reviews on the weekend football, man. How do rate Scotland's chances against the Dutch?

With James Mcfadden and Scott Brown you had a slim chance, without them.....its gonna be tough. You need somebody to be a hero. To be fair though England battered them last month and should/would have won that game had we not had stupid mistakes so they arnt as fearfull as you think.

It's not Stewie Six Pack is it?

Nope. You wanna keep guessing? Or should I tell you. I will give you the episode if you like? It was on "Ocean's Three and a Half".

Very hard question.

LG: I think you are right. I am hoping that Brown will be fit and will get stuck in. I really hope we get that last place in the play-offs. I will be gutted if we miss out again on the last day.

The problem is you have played 7 games compared to everybody elses 5. Maybe that Norway miss will cost you. On a related note what do you think of that SFA head criticising Chris Iwelumo's miss?

Ugh. Peat is a fucking idiot. I know he apologised but that doesn't cut it for me. Why would he say something like that on the eve of a huge match. What annoys me more is the fact that he is basically a pencil-pusher for the SFA. He has no footballing intelligence and has never played the game professionally, never mind manage it. He needs to go! Every time I hear something for him, it is always negative and we don't need that.

Ah, well done Davey McChiHawks. You have done me proud tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back