The Thunder-Blog

Check out these fucking awesome boots i'm getting

2d6778c87e39eadefa459e4d1881ad6a.jpg

Dave yara bastard

Yara fooking bastard, like!

HI DAVE!!!!

HI (HONORARY) DAVE!!!

How goes it my Scottish brotha?

It's going well just now, bro. Things have been panning out the way that I want them to go recently and that is never a bad thing. I've got some time back and I might be getting back together with my ex, so that's an added bonus.

How goes it with you, my Chi-Town Bro?

Check out these fucking awesome boots i'm getting

2d6778c87e39eadefa459e4d1881ad6a.jpg

Those. Are. Amazing.

It's going well just now, bro. Things have been panning out the way that I want them to go recently and that is never a bad thing. I've got some time back and I might be getting back together with my ex, so that's an added bonus.

[YOUTUBE]SzYRvaD-xkQ&NR[/YOUTUBE]

Glad to hear things are going well, mate.

How goes it with you, my Chi-Town Bro?

Things are good. I'm just livin' life as best I can. Staying positive and lovin' it. Though I'm a bit tired, been up since 3:45 this mornings for work.

[YOUTUBE]SzYRvaD-xkQ&NR[/YOUTUBE]

Glad to hear things are going well, mate.

Yeah, she messaged me on Facebook a couple of days ago telling me that she wasn't mad at me any more and I thought it was little out of the ordinary. But, never being one to argue with a good thing, I messaged her back telling her that I was glad and that we should meet up for lunch. I met her yesterday and we talked shit out. It's still in a strange place but the feeling I get is that we both know where this is going.

Things are good. I'm just livin' life as best I can. Staying positive and lovin' it. Though I'm a bit tired, been up since 3:45 this mornings for work.

Shit, man! That sounds harsh. I did only get 3 hours sleep last night and had a 9 hour shift to look forward to after it but I came home and took a nap. Missed the football that I was really looking forward to but bed just sounded so much better.

I wanted those at first but i didn't know the other ones were on sale and fit amazing

I definitely prefer the silver ones.

Damn it!

If you can find them in silver, that would be bitching though. Right now, I am still sticking with the first pair you posted. I just prefer the blades on them.

Yeah, she messaged me on Facebook a couple of days ago telling me that she wasn't mad at me any more and I thought it was little out of the ordinary. But, never being one to argue with a good thing, I messaged her back telling her that I was glad and that we should meet up for lunch. I met her yesterday and we talked shit out. It's still in a strange place but the feeling I get is that we both know where this is going.

If you didn't already know this was coming, I will be sorely disappointed.

[YOUTUBE]fVQT3638TZA[/YOUTUBE]

Good to hear though. Things are lookin' good for ya!

Shit, man! That sounds harsh. I did only get 3 hours sleep last night and had a 9 hour shift to look forward to after it but I came home and took a nap. Missed the football that I was really looking forward to but bed just sounded so much better.

Eh, it is what it is. However, I'm questioning if I'll be able to stay up for the whole game of Blackhawks playoff hockey starting in about 50 minutes. Bed sounds grand. If I lie down on my bed I'm liable to pass out within five minutes.

If you didn't already know this was coming, I will be sorely disappointed.

[YOUTUBE]fVQT3638TZA[/YOUTUBE]

I would have been disappointed if you hadn't posted it! But that's why I love you.
Good to hear though. Things are lookin' good for ya!

Well, things seems a little easier to manage than they were a couple of months ago, that's for sure. Money is a pain in the ass still but that will come if I keep making myself available to work whenever they need me.

Eh, it is what it is. However, I'm questioning if I'll be able to stay up for the whole game of Blackhawks playoff hockey starting in about 50 minutes. Bed sounds grand. If I lie down on my bed I'm liable to pass out within five minutes.

I was in the same boat, mate. Turns out that it was a brilliant match and I knew it would have been. Still, sometimes your body needs to rest and there is literally no better feeling than going to bed when you are exhausted.

I would have been disappointed if you hadn't posted it! But that's why I love you.

<3

Well, things seems a little easier to manage than they were a couple of months ago, that's for sure. Money is a pain in the ass still but that will come if I keep making myself available to work whenever they need me.

Money is always a pain. And the waiting game too. I've got something I need to wait a few more weeks before I can apply for. It is killing me!

I was in the same boat, mate. Turns out that it was a brilliant match and I knew it would have been. Still, sometimes your body needs to rest and there is literally no better feeling than going to bed when you are exhausted.

Aye. I'm most likely going to have to just take my glasses off and fall on the bed and pass out then and there.

Dave, I give you a veiled shoutout in the outtakes reel of the first episode of the podcast my friend and I are doing. During recording I started making up a song (about Doctor Who, since it's the subject of our podcast) and singing it in a put-on Scottish accent, and then call it a Furious Groove.

We haven't moved past the initial recording process yet. We plan on editing and hopefully putting it up tomorrow, though.

Damn it!

If you can find them in silver, that would be bitching though. Right now, I am still sticking with the first pair you posted. I just prefer the blades on them.

They actually have to have as much black as possible for BAYS rules else my assignors will bitch at me ad be all YOU AIM'T REFFIN SHEEEEEEEIT

HEY DAVE
Code:
[url]http://thetechnicolourdreamcoatspodcast.podomatic.com/rss2.xml[/url]
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS PODCAST BECAUSE IT'S AWESOME AND A POSITIVE THING

I downloaded it and am listening to it now. Where is my shout-out though, damn it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back