The Thunder-Blog

I was hoping that Arsenal may have nicked it simply because they are the closet to Man U and a win would have signalled a more entertaining title run-in.

I don't like Arsenal either but Man U run the risk of running away with this. At least Chelsea won. If Man U lose again, the title might open up again.

It's not Rooney that needs to choke, it's Hernandez and Giggs. They are the ones that are pulling the strings.

I'm OK, man. Things are a bit messed up right now but they only stand to get better. That's how I look at it at least.

Not really, mate. I'm just getting on with life and that's all I can do. Going out on the town come Friday night to drown my sorrows and play the game of chance.

Don't forget my profile pic on facebook. I know you haven't, but I just feel the need to remind you.

I never forget.

I much prefer Arsenal over dirty whinging Manure

I hate both of them, to be honest. I prefer Chelsea. Which is why I like the fact that Arsenal and Man U both slipped up and Chelsea picked up the win. As I said, if Man U slip up again, this title race is back on like never before.

I watched South Park last night and it got me to wondering when the new season was coming on...

Plus I'm sure Chelsea have a game in hand.

EDIT: They don't

Nah, no game in hand but they are only 6 points behind. It's still close. So much for Linekar saying that Chelsea were well out of the Championship.

And yeah, it's a week from today.

You're mad if you think that Hernandez hasn't been good. He is an amazing player. Nani needs to take a long walk off a pier if the title race is going to be anything more than boring this year.

Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, Man U and Liverpool....neither have won in the league at SJP this season.

Also never let Wenger take your dog for a walk...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back