The Thunder-Blog

I hope this isn't offensive to anyone, but I think a collective playing of this song should be done on Sunday.

Right! Now I am done eating, I can actually comment with some intellect here. Firstly, I am glad that Sly and KB have moved me to M&T. I have been asking for it for a couple of days because wrestling could not be more boring to me at the moment. M&T has always been interesting and now I am going to give it my all.

Secondly. I don't celebrate Easter but that song s perfect for the holiday.

Thirdly, I will be posting a thread tomorrow in the GSD about creating a group of dedicated posters to help me with the M&T section and I hope to see you all there.

Lastly, I think I may have ended one of my oldest friendships tonight through no fault of my own. People need to get over themselves and realise that what is said as a joke should stay that way.

Shot happens, my friend. And thanks for helping out. I am going to set up a thread tomorrow and see how many people will help me out.

Well, there is nothing stopping you creating a thread that you want to discuss.

Sucks to hear about the friend Dave. I know what it's like to lose a best friend and it sucks. Also, since were the two newest non wrestling mods you know I got your back. Need any help I'll do what I can. nWZo 4 Lyfe.

When I first read what CH Dave said about Ain't No Grave, I was like, "What the fuck is this Sunday?" So thaaaat's why people are talking about Easter so damn much. Is it always this time of year? I feel like it's usually earlier.

Maybe cos it's 2AM but I thought this was fucking hilarious.

I've put out two solid threads these last 2 days, pretty satisfied.

Were they in M&T?

Sucks to hear about the friend Dave. I know what it's like to lose a best friend and it sucks. Also, since were the two newest non wrestling mods you know I got your back. Need any help I'll do what I can. nWZo 4 Lyfe.

These things happen, mate. You just don't say that my best friend is "dead to you" or I flip my shit. It's that simple. Anyway, thanks for the support, man. MMA is a good forum and I will help as much as I can. If you need any advice though, send me a PM or such.

FO LYFE!

When I first read what CH Dave said about Ain't No Grave, I was like, "What the fuck is this Sunday?" So thaaaat's why people are talking about Easter so damn much. Is it always this time of year? I feel like it's usually earlier.

Haha! Losing days are we, Jiggles? Maybe you can get my WWE spot now though?

Raised Jewish Davey Boy. Apart from Christmas, I have no concept of when any of these crazy Christian holidays are. Actually, I have no idea when most Jewish holidays are either.

Maybe cos it's 2AM but I thought this was fucking hilarious.

Dude, that is actually amazing.

What was it when you came to my house? Pinky and The Brain mixed with Metallica or something? Either way, it was epic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back