The Thunder-Blog

And poddington peas.

Though seriously that beatles/shaggy mashup is ace.

Yeah, both of them were classics. I tagged you on Facebook for it, I enjoyed it that much.

Oh am I about to rick roll one of the most over rated songs of all time?

Damn rights.

I've heard that one before. The best one is definitely Ghostbusters/Milkshake.

It was. It was in the section where he was missing the point entirely about longevity. I remember laughing at it then ignoring the rest of his post.

Too funny. Highly enjoyed myself.

I need to shower, grab some Panda Express, and then enjoy the Bulls game at 1:30.

So let's see, the Sci-Fi guy in me has been having some good times, watched Serenity for the first time last night, loved it, and Doctor Who is back on.

Oh and I decided to do something I've never done before until today, I bought a Lottery ticket. In the 8 years I've legally been able to get one, I never saw the point, but I thought as it's Easter, let's do something different.

So let's see, the Sci-Fi guy in me has been having some good times, watched Serenity for the first time last night, loved it, and Doctor Who is back on.

Oh and I decided to do something I've never done before until today, I bought a Lottery ticket. In the 8 years I've legally been able to get one, I never saw the point, but I thought as it's Easter, let's do something different.

Well you've got a 1 in 54 chance of making a profit. Definately not worth playing longterm though.

1 in 57 actually. The chances of winning the jackpot are 1 in 13,983,816 (I have the info booklet in front of me). Yeah, I don't plan on making it a habit, but just a "you know" thing, but also it will help with something I'm doing in regards to success (essay/demo thing).

Strange, this is from the most to date leaflet from the Lotto lot themselves and it says 57, it's high anyhow!

So I'm going to respond to your Dr. Who thread in the M&TV section Dave. I recall that it was Dr. Who that got me to first interact with Phoenix. Good shit.

Yeah, Dave is a big fan of The Doctor... No the poster.

But thanks for helping out, man. It means a lot to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back