The Thunder-Blog

That won't come until the outtakes episode tomorrow. Sorry :(

I'll make sure Sam puts the "Furious Groove" line in.

Good. I can't really tell, because I found that it's hard to listen to yourself and judge whether or not it's just half an hour of you rambling, or if it's actually interesting. I did notice that I seemed to really overenunciate everything. :headscratch:

Yeah, when I first starting using Photoshop, I wanted to make sigs every moment of every day. Have you made any already?

Also, MTFO for Ty in here.

Yeah, when I first starting using Photoshop, I wanted to make sigs every moment of every day. Have you made any already?

Also, MTFO for Ty in here.

Not yet, I'll probably work on some this weekend when I have some free time.

So, I realised that this thread was just about to drop off of the face of the first page and had to stop it. Good job I have some shit to get out in the open.

Firstly, I went to the gym today and a dude's leg fell out from under him and a 130 kilo weight fell on his shoulders. It looked like the most pain I have ever seen in real life since I watched my big brother die on stage at our high school's comedy show. He was OK, I think. He got up for a moment and then the ambulance came. He walked to the ambulance but his shoulder could be fucked forever. Still, pretty painful. Be careful, kids!

Secondly, I managed to see Scream 4 today. I honestly thought it was damn good. Maybe it is because I am oddly nostalgic when it comes to movies lately but maybe because this was the first one where I couldn't tell who was going to the killer in this one. A full review is coming in the M&T section soon... Or tomorrow. Either way, I hesitantly recommend it.

Speaking of sore ankles, I recently decided to watch Louis CK for the first time ever. Completely amazing! One of my favourites, for sure.

And I usually wait for Monday to roll around to download the new Family Guy episode. So don't spoil it!

I'm sure daves having a heart attack at the game

What a match that is, seemingly. I've been watching El Classico instead. Wish I had watched the London derby now.

Expect a full review later on in the domestic thread.

My laptop is being a douche, but other than that not much.

You?

Just chilling out and watching the football, mate. Sucks about your laptop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back