The Thunder-Blog

I loved Mitch Hedberg's one random appearance on That 70s Show.

"I did not lose a leg in Vietnam to serve hotdogs to teenagers."

"But Frank, you have both your legs."

"Like I said, I did not lose a leg in Vietnam."

I never watched that show on a regular basis but I can recall this episode. Mitch Hedberg is an amazing comedian too. I've been watching a lot of his stuff on Youtube lately and that dude had talent.

I used to read every RP. now I'm to lazy but if somebody links me I will read it. I have a short attentionspan so the shorter the RP the more I like it.

BTW! I am currently watching Aziz Ansari. His latest stand up show is fucking amazing. Possibly one the best shows I have seen in a long time.

So I'm going through some old high school papers and found an amazon gift card from 2006, seeing if customer service can make it be valid

And yeah, this shit's pretty fucking good so far

Yeah! Lee is coming up on Saturday and possibly Tasty on Sunday. This news actually made my day this afternoon.

WrestleMania UK is on!

[YOUTUBE]d9kiVu2C4qk[/YOUTUBE]

I legitimately marked the FUCK OUT when I heard this song during this package on Raw. I love this song. Fuck my mom even knows it because I play it on iTunes all the time. Fuck Raw made me so jacked for WrestleMania! This weekend should be fucking sick!!!

I indeed enjoy some ROH. However, I am not going to be watching any this weekend. Friday I have a Battle of the Badges event for my internship, Saturday is a going away party for one of my friends since he got a job in Iowa. However I am watching Mania on Sunday. Nothing is keeping it from me.

[YOUTUBE]d9kiVu2C4qk[/YOUTUBE]

I legitimately marked the FUCK OUT when I heard this song during this package on Raw. I love this song. Fuck my mom even knows it because I play it on iTunes all the time. Fuck Raw made me so jacked for WrestleMania! This weekend should be fucking sick!!!

CHILLI!

Yeah, that song and promo just kicked ass on Monday night. I had been looking for the song for a couple of days and hadn't managed to find it. Who sings it?

Two things though:

1) The only way WrestleMania Viewing Party UK could have been better is if you were there.
2) Triple H is ending the Streak.

CHILLI!

Yeah, that song and promo just kicked ass on Monday night. I had been looking for the song for a couple of days and hadn't managed to find it. Who sings it?

Two things though:

1) The only way WrestleMania Viewing Party UK could have been better is if you were there.
2) Triple H is ending the Streak.

In Time by Mark Collie. It was also in The Punisher.

1) Aye, it would be stellar to have a whole gang get together.

2)... Does Undertaker die or does Triple H? Wait, Taker is a dead man, he can't fucking die!!!! MUHUAHAHAHAHA

In Time by Mark Collie. It was also in The Punisher.

1) Aye, it would be stellar to have a whole gang get together.

2)... Does Undertaker die or does Triple H? Wait, Taker is a dead man, he can't fucking die!!!! MUHUAHAHAHAHA

Thank you, Sir.

I imagine that if you told me that you were coming to Scotland, I would go into a mark-out never seen by this world before or seen again. Such is my love for you.

Triple H has something up his sleeve with Shawn Michaels... I can feel it.

Thank you, Sir.

Anytime my brotha.

I imagine that if you told me that you were coming to Scotland, I would go into a mark-out never seen by this world before or seen again. Such is my love for you.

Such would be the case if you came to Chi-Town. It will happen.

Triple H has something up his sleeve with Shawn Michaels... I can feel it.

It's definitely possible. But, let this roll around. What if Trips is about to win, but HBK screws him out of it because he couldn't beat Taker himself? So many possibilities. I haven't been this excited for an event in a damn long while.

I hate to say it, but Taker is winning.

HBK will come out, and Superkick Triple H, citing the same pact that H spoke about on Monday. We'll probably get a HHH/HBK match at the latest Mania XXVIII and both will ride off into the sunset (HBK for good, HHH to become the next Mr. McMahon).

And that vid is badass. Love the song, and as usual it's awesomely put together.

Such would be the case if you came to Chi-Town. It will happen.

Oh it will happen at some point. Even if I need to swim there.

It's definitely possible. But, let this roll around. What if Trips is about to win, but HBK screws him out of it because he couldn't beat Taker himself? So many possibilities. I haven't been this excited for an event in a damn long while.

Well, that is how I see it going down, to be honest. Triple H will roll out Michaels as his helping hand to take down Taker and he will screw Triple H out of the win. Either way, I don't give a shit. This match promises to be the best thing since sliced bread and with Triple H's career not on the line, I can actually enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back