• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The SD/NXT LD on 12/21 Certainly Went Through Some Major TLC!

For people that complain about making him look weak, have you ever seen a Miz match? When has he EVER been a dominant guy? He’s a heel. He’s not supposed to look all awesome (no pun intended) and get a perfect win. He escapes with the title and can still point to it and say look what I’ve still got. I don’t get why so many people complain about heels not looking strong. Heels have been doing it for years and only recently have I heard them get heat for it.

its the same way Ric Flair and Nick Bockwinkel, to a lesser extent, held onto their titles for years. But it still makes them look like a weak champ, and theres a difference between a champion looking weak, and one looking vulnerable.

its the same way Ric Flair and Nick Bockwinkel, to a lesser extent, held onto their titles for years. But it still makes them look like a weak champ, and theres a difference between a champion looking weak, and one looking vulnerable.

And people would pay to see them possibly lose. As long as you have the title you can say whatever you want and people will still pay to possibly see you lose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back