The SD/NXT LD on 12/21 Certainly Went Through Some Major TLC!

For people that complain about making him look weak, have you ever seen a Miz match? When has he EVER been a dominant guy? He’s a heel. He’s not supposed to look all awesome (no pun intended) and get a perfect win. He escapes with the title and can still point to it and say look what I’ve still got. I don’t get why so many people complain about heels not looking strong. Heels have been doing it for years and only recently have I heard them get heat for it.

It won't happen, but with Cole referencing his origins, can you imagine how incredible it would be if Cena returned to SmackDown! with the Word Life rapper gimmick?

To be a better heel?

The problem with that is, if you apply just the smallest amount of thought, it doesn't do anything. He literally accomplished nothing. He broke up the count, then got his ass beat. What he effectively did was get Orton angry, knowing he "hears voices" and punts people.

It wasn't a title match. Logically, it would have made sense to just leave him alone.

For people that complain about making him look weak, have you ever seen a Miz match? When has he EVER been a dominant guy? He’s a heel. He’s not supposed to look all awesome (no pun intended) and get a perfect win. He escapes with the title and can still point to it and say look what I’ve still got. I don’t get why so many people complain about heels not looking strong. Heels have been doing it for years and only recently have I heard them get heat for it.

I think people have forgotten that you're not meant to like heels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back