• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The SD/NXT LD on 12/21 Certainly Went Through Some Major TLC!

AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How in the hell does Orton deserve to be WWE Champ, Striker? He never put Miz through a table Sunday, and lost the Title legitimately.

Damn already jerking the curtain. How the mighty have fallen. You can figure out which one I'm talking about amongst yourselves.

I wonder if A.Ri keeps mementos from his stint in the pokey in that briefcase, his loving night with 'Butch' and 'Shorty' and 'Biff' the soap on a rope from his shower where they first desecrated his little behind...:wtf: he was crying all night long...

Haha, I didn't notice how awkwardly King fell when Miz hit him from behind. He just throws his hands up and drops to his knees before totally going down. He looked like a lady catching the holy ghost in church.

I wonder if A.Ri keeps mementos from his stint in the pokey in that briefcase, his loving night with 'Butch' and 'Shorty' and 'Biff' the soap on a rope from his shower where they first desecrated his little behind...:wtf: he was crying all night long...

:lmao:

So... wonder how hard Will fucked his pillow the past two nights, now that Edge is WHC...

You mean...biting his pillow? LOL...Of course probably not as hard as the Edge/Christian heads that will be creaming their pants hoping this leads to a Edge/Christian feud to WM 27....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back