• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The SD LD on 9/10 is wondering why Hornswoggle's still employed?

Vincent Michaels

My weapon of choice? A green onion.

Last Week:

Deadman’s Demise?
Tensions rose to a new level between World Heavyweight Champion Kane and his brother The Undertaker, as The Big Red Monster vowed to end his brother's very existence at Night of Champions.

Tonight:

The Phenom Returns!
The Undertaker returns to ring action for the first time since being attacked by his brother, World Heavyweight Champion Kane. The Phenom’s opponent is none other than the leader of The Straight Edge Society, CM Punk. Who will prevail?

Find out this and more on WWE Friday Night SmackDown!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, on the SmackDown side of Night of Champions:

World Heavyweight Championship: Kane(c) vs The UndertakerppppppppThe Big Show vs CM PunkppppppppTitle Unification Match: Melina(c) vs Layla(c) or Michelle McCool(c)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make the move Oct. 1
Mark your calendars. SmackDown is moving to the "Imagine Greater" network this October. Check out the newest video announcing the move of one of the longest-running, weekly episodic shows on television.

[YOUTUBE]lf0FbHH8c8M&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]​

I hardly give a fuck about Smackdown anymore save for Dashing Cody Rhodes. And I hope Kaval goes over to Smackdown, but I'm suuuuuuuure he will seeing how his pros LayCool are on the blue brand.

Ziggler matches have been boring for me too.

And he's employed cuz he "appeals to the kids". You hear them laughing last week during that shock treatment? Yup, that's money talking.

SUPERB wrestling show this week.

A large man with a CM Punk shirt is sitting about 15 rows behind Striker and Grish.

That would be The NorCal.

If they have any shots of that area, I shouldnt be hard to stand up. My section was shit, no one stood, no one cheered, it was ridiculous. It felt like I was the only person standing up for miles.

No holds barred? Is this a way for Kane to go over in an unclean fashion? Cause that would be somewhat bull.

SUPERB wrestling show this week.

A large man with a CM Punk shirt is sitting about 15 rows behind Striker and Grish.

That would be The NorCal.

If they have any shots of that area, I shouldnt be hard to stand up. My section was shit, no one stood, no one cheered, it was ridiculous. It felt like I was the only person standing up for miles.

I actually saw myself several times when they came to my city. Mostly during a Chris Jericho promo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back