The Return of Evan Bourne.

What should Evan do upon his return to the WWE? The same thing he's done most of his career; jobbing to higher-ups and making others look good. Feed him to Brodus Clay, Ezekiel Jackson, Mark Henry, Sheamus, Curt Hawkins, Tyler Reks, Jinder Mahal; just use him to wipe everyone's ass all over the roster. Two Wellness Violations that close together is enough of a reason to be put in the dog house and I'm surprised he wasn't let go already. Evan doesn't deserve anything more than a lower card position on the WWE roster. Put him on Superstars in meaningless matches until he can get his shit together. When and IF he gets his shit together, then I could see him potentially making it into a somewhat bigger storyline.

That's just disgusting to read man you don't sh*t all over people for having personal issues. He's got a great look and would fit perfectly into the new cruiserweight program they're planning. The guy is good enough to get employed full time by the wwe for like around 4 years now and is twice the wrestler that any of the meat heads you mentioned are. He got busted for synthetic pot and then seems to have had a coke addiction or something, he wasn't roiding or doing any performance enhancing drugs he just had a problem and it sounds like he got help so good on him and if he gets through it then he deserves to be in as good a position as anyone else.

Job him to Jinder Mahal? I mean seriously, are you a wrestling fan?

That's just disgusting to read man you don't sh*t all over people for having personal issues.
You also don't put them in the driver seat in the slight chance they might fuck up again.
He's got a great look and would fit perfectly into the new cruiserweight program they're planning.
Great. So would a hundred other guys in the back.
The guy is good enough to get employed full time by the wwe for like around 4 years now and is twice the wrestler that any of the meat heads you mentioned are.
I don't care what kind of wrestler he is. If you fuck up, you get penalized. Evan Bourne doesn't deserve special treatment because "he can wrestle."
He got busted for synthetic pot and then seems to have had a coke addiction or something, he wasn't roiding or doing any performance enhancing drugs he just had a problem and it sounds like he got help so good on him and if he gets through it then he deserves to be in as good a position as anyone else.
Like I said, you don't put someone in the driver seat when they have two suspensions so close together like that.
Job him to Jinder Mahal? I mean seriously, are you a wrestling fan?
No, I'm not a wrestling fan. I don't spend anytime on a wrestling forum, writing my opinions and whatnot. I hate wrestling. That's why everything I do doesn't revolve around it. Because I hate it...moron.

The latest rumors backstage are varied. One of the top rumors is that Bourne is under consideration for a spot on Team Long in the 12 man tag team match at WrestleMania. However, there's also allegedly talk among WWE officials that Bourne could be left off the WM card entirely as further punishment for his repeated Wellness Policy Violations.

Another rumor going around is that Bourne will be put into a feud with Jack Swagger and they'll be battling over the United States Championship. That rumor might just be outdated as Swagger lost the title to Santino or it might possibly mean that Swagger will regain the title, thereby making a feud with Bourne for the strap possible.

Of those three, I think the least possible at this point would be Bourne feuding with Swagger over the United States Championship. For one thing, Santino is one of the most over faces in the WWE. People just flat out like the guy and find him entertaining, so WWE might not take the title off of him because of that. Also, it would seem unlikely that Bourne would be pushed into a title feud anytime soon for his policy violations. I was surprised that WWE allowed Bourne to remain one half of the tag champs after returning from his first suspension. In the past, the vast majority of wrestlers who have failed drug tests experience a major depush that lasts a while due to trust issues. But, WWE had a good thing going with Air Boom as they were not only over, but they were doing good things in the tag team scene as a whole. However, Bourne flunking a second drug test, this one just on the heels of his return from his first suspension, strikes me as it being extremely unlikely that Bourne will be given a push.

Personally, I think WWE will bring Bourne back and job him out for a while before finally future endeavoring him. I just don't see Bourne being trusted with a high profile spot in the company and it's all completely his own fault.

It's different when the violations are so damn close together like that. That's basically saying "I don't care what happens, I'll do what I want," and that has cunt written all over it. Not to mention, basically everyone on your list had a low point of doing nothing meaningful after their suspensions. That's all Evan needs, a low point so he can get his shit together.

Actually that's not true. Randy Orton, upon return, went into a huge feud with Hulk Hogan, then won a feud with Carlito, and then went into the infamous Rated RKO. Rey Mysterio, upon return from his second suspension, teamed with Batista, got a World Title shot, and went into a feud with Batista. I don't see any low points there. If they want to keep Bourne motivated to not do it again, they won't job him.

How would you know that?

He had an interview with WWE.com last week while on suspension. They mentioned him getting a US Title shot and him going after the title. I doubt they'd even bring up him getting title shots if he hadn't shown any signs of learning his lesson backstage.

Again, you don't know if he learned from it. He needs a good few months of jobbing to truly appreciate his job and his position within the WWE. If you keep him in the United States or Tag Team Championship hunt, you're telling the rest of the roster "If you fuck up, you don't get penalized."

So being suspended for 90 days isn't a form of punishment or penalization? I doubt he'll get pushed immediately, but jobbing him is basically telling the roster "Don't make any mistakes, or we'll job you into oblivion no matter how much you've learned from those mistakes."

Considering the fact that he already has two wellness policy violations, I hardly doubt that they will be lenient with him. He obviously will return as a face, probably on Raw next week. If it's not on Raw then it will probably be on Smackdown. He was popular enough that he should be brought back as soon as the suspension is lifted. I can see him being added along with Kofi as the newly reunited Air Boom to be a part of Long's team in the GM match angle. If he is not going to be part of Air Boom again, then he will likely just get stuck being a jobber for a while to earn back his spot due to him messing up BIG TIME with those two violations.

He made very bad decisions and the tag team division is left without a team to focus around thanks to the decisions he made. I hope that Air Boom will once again be the top team since I really liked them. I don't see him entering any relevant angles unless he will be in the JL/Long feud. I doubt he will be receiving any punishment beyond potentially jobbing a lot, he probably learned his lesson. However, one more violation and he's history. Let's keep our fingers crossed that he will not mess up again. There's always TNA's X Division if he does.... I'd rather see him with Kofi in the tag team division though. That's where he is needed the most.

You also don't put them in the driver seat in the slight chance they might fuck up again.

Great. So would a hundred other guys in the back.

I don't care what kind of wrestler he is. If you fuck up, you get penalized. Evan Bourne doesn't deserve special treatment because "he can wrestle."

Like I said, you don't put someone in the driver seat when they have two suspensions so close together like that.

No, I'm not a wrestling fan. I don't spend anytime on a wrestling forum, writing my opinions and whatnot. I hate wrestling. That's why everything I do doesn't revolve around it. Because I hate it...moron.

I think you're forgetting it's a WRESTLING company and good wrestlers put on good performances and draw money for the company. Bourne is a bigger draw than any of the people you mentioned with the exception of Sheamus and Mark Henry.

He's already been penalised man with the amount of time he's spent off tv, I distinctly remember Randy Orton maintaining a decent push despite his violation and a number of others during the big bust a few years back.

He's worked hard his whole time there and I'm confused as to who those 'hundred other guys in the back' are who'd be as good as Bourne in a revamped cruiserweight division.

And actually, using sarcasm in place of an explanation makes YOU sound like a moron. Good day sir.

He's in the dog house and will most likely be for the remainder of the year and how could he not, he had two Wellness violations in two months and Vince Jr. isn't to high on him either.

Putting him in the US title picture wouldn't be very good either, purely because it's just saying to the other guys in the back, " Hey, you violate the policy, you get rewarded." and putting him in a fued with Kofi would be pointless. Why drag someone else down if his opponent is just job to him?

The return of Evan Bourne should be a squash match with the winner of the WHC match at mania. The squash match should be the last of his career. Let Daniel Bryan break his neck and let Bryan laugh. Bourne deserves it after what he did. Can you nerds imagine the heat? Yes. Yes you can. Or...turn Bourne heel and let him play off his addiction. Let him be a weasel. A fued with Punk, imagine that.

Kind regards MR Ferguson

I say reunite Air Boom. Kofi and Evan got really huge pops and looked really good as a team. However, Bourne should always eat the pin with Kofi being allowed to get his win back from one of the other guys in a singles match. Kofi should be given Superman Cena booking (within reason) to make up for being saddled with Bourne.

I wish they'd just put he and Justin Gabriel in a tag team since I don't really care to see them in singles matches. Plus it would add the high-flying team to the TT roster. Maybe make the backstage story between the two have something to do with JG being the goody good bailing Bourne out of trouble because of Bourne's recklessness. Both would be packaged as loveable characters but Bourne would be the loveable screwup.

It looks like the bad news just keeps on coming for Evan Bourne. Bourne has announced that he suffered some severe injuries to his foot on Monday.

According to Bourne, he "mangled" his foot in such a way that it's been broken in four places and dislocated in five additional places. I have no idea what he did to suffer this degree of injury, it almost sounds like he got it caught in a piece of farm equipment or something. At any rate, this is only going to further slow Bourne's return to WWE for, in my estimation, several more months at least.

It looks like the bad news just keeps on coming for Evan Bourne. Bourne has announced that he suffered some severe injuries to his foot on Monday.

According to Bourne, he "mangled" his foot in such a way that it's been broken in four places and dislocated in five additional places. I have no idea what he did to suffer this degree of injury, it almost sounds like he got it caught in a piece of farm equipment or something. At any rate, this is only going to further slow Bourne's return to WWE for, in my estimation, several more months at least.

One should never operate heavy machinery whilst under the influence of narcotics.

This could be the last straw for Bourne. It's unfortunate as he's a general crowd-pleaser - mid-carder for life, but still over with the casuals, which can't be said for some in the same position.

I'd much rather see him in TNA; he'd be much better suited to the X-Division style. For now WWE still has Justin Gabriel for the flippity bizzle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back