The RAW LD is going to do the right thing on 10/18/10

don't no one be talking bad on my girl Nattie!! she's awesome...facial hair or not!! That girl kicks ass and is WAY prettier in person. Layla looked fatter in person when I saw her for the SD taping...

Now don't you start nothing with Layla. She is no way shape or form involved in any fatness except when it comes to her ass.

Fable 3 looks so incredibly badass. I dont have near the time to properly play it, but fuck, I want to buy it just to reward them for making such a badass commercial

No holes, you just don't want it to succeed, so you're making up little things.
1. the 2 NXT2 guys aren't part of nexus, so they Nexus didn't attack Cena. Even if they were, the GM didn't change results of matches at that point (only did it once to Edge, who he was feuding with), so he wouldn't DQ Barrett.
2. The GM allows it because Orton wasn't given the night off. Orton was scheduled to compete, and part of the match is what happens after the match. Does the GM ever stop a 4 on 1 beatdown by just saying "stop attacking him and go backstage?" No.

2 observations about the Bryan/Ziggles/Vickie segment:
1. Vickie didn't look terrible tonight. Whatever that thing she was wearing worked for her.
2. Did my eyes deceive me, or did I just watch Daniel Bryan DANCE. And by dance, I mean Lance Storm level dancing, sans Cabbage Patch.
Thanx for clearing some of this up but I can't get over the whole "obey Barrett or be fired" bit when Barrett is Basically having Cena do dishonorable things yet in the same breath, he want's Cena to be an honorable man and do Barrett's bidding.

Just for a change

CALLING IT NOW THEY ALL SHAKE HANDS AT THE END!!! :suspic:

Insted of calling the obvious brawl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back