The RAW LD is going to do the right thing on 10/18/10

Thanks, I'm going to go find it.

1zck3rk.jpg

This is the longest running episodic tv show....with the most episodes on tv...with more episodes of any other show...on television...with the most episodes...of RAW!

Husky Harris is overweight. The reason why he is overweight is because he eats too much and doesn't nearly get enough exercise. Despite this, he is a professional wrestler, where it is your job to be in shape. I like to stay in shape. One thing I like to do is play golf. Golf is a sport, some consider it an activity, where I, the golfer's objective is to hit a small white ball with a stick that is called a golf club. There are many golf clubs I can use, but the driver is what is typically used to drive the ball. Once the ball is in the air...

Husky Harris is overweight. The reason why he is overweight is because he eats too much and doesn't nearly get enough exercise. Despite this, he is a professional wrestler, where it is your job to be in shape. I like to stay in shape. One thing I like to do is play golf. Golf is a sport, some consider it an activity, where I, the golfer's objective is to hit a small white ball with a stick that is called a golf club. There are many golf clubs I can use, but the driver is what is typically used to drive the ball. Once the ball is in the air...

It's like a 2nd grade essay :lmao:

Didn't Orton try to kill Cena a year ago?
I love how faces and heels can put their differences aside when they end up on the same side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back