• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Official WZCW Tron and Sig Threads

Deexter Jorgan

Has a Dark Passenger on board...
All Tron and Sig requests go in this thread, if you are a member of WZCW request but please be patient as i am a busy man lol, I will do them in time and make sure that everything that you need is there, be happy to critic also

here is the first Request made for Alex Bowen Hardcore Juggalo

[youtube]DsPKrTTmkEU[/youtube]

Wow man, thats pretty good. Hey, I got a favor to ask. Two actually. One, where did you go to make this? And two, if I send you some youtube clips of my CAW in action, can you make me a Tron video? That'd be amazing. In return, I could always make you another sig simalar to the one you have now, meerly to freshen it up a bit, if you'd like me to that is...

well I don't have the videos yet, I'll make em up tomorrow. Basically, I just record matchs and stuff off of SvR08 and such. I'll record my entrence, like three matchs, and my winning poses, and hopefully you can get a few shots from there. Thanks a shitload.

If we can ask for sigs too, I wasn't sure how to make an image for my wrestler. I thought he would be batista with shoulder length(edge-like) blue hair and blue tights.
I probably can't make a video of him because of this.

I just mean that the editing would make it too diffucult to make him look like Murfish
only a sig would have a chance of working with photoshop

Dj if you could do one for me that would be brilliant!

Rey mask on a MVP suit, on a swirly, starry background. You dont need to show too much of the suit, the mask is more important...blue please if possible!

MURFISH.jpg

is this good for my character rep and likeness

Firstly take down the redness
secondly i would see you as batista in a suite, your very caniving, slimey and annoying so thats what i would use for murfish

Hey, could you make me a tron? My charecter looks like "Christian cage", and I don't know if paparatzi productions ever did anything with him, but since my gimmick is that with a camera, that'd be great. otherwise, oh well. Also, my song is "Endless challenge" by F-Zero (the song from the game)

OK, I know in the discussion thread a few people have posted videos and what not to be used as their titantron video. So if you have done one for your character (or someone else) can you post it here please, that way we can use it in the write ups if needs be.

As ever guys keep up the good work and hard effort!

OK, I know in the discussion thread a few people have posted videos and what not to be used as their titantron video. So if you have done one for your character (or someone else) can you post it here please, that way we can use it in the write ups if needs be.

As ever guys keep up the good work and hard effort!

I'm bumping this for the PPV

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back