WZCW Sigs

Here's your's Tyndall:

sl6AF.jpg

Me gusta. Gracias, Senor.

Ahh. I had no clue you could edit images with Photobucket. You could probably try something like Gimp (it's free), if you want to have more options with your graphics and make them more polished.

Yup. I know some users that use Photobucket. I'll try it out later on. Thanks for the help Crock.

Get at me.

Might be a bit before I can make ones for you newer folk as psd-dreams is down but I'll do my best. As for you older folk, I have renders for most of your characters saved for some reason so it shouldn't be a problem.

I'd love a new sig for Triple X if anyone's feeling especially creative. Rep is Jimmy Jacobs; as well as X's name, I'd love it if it had the phrase 'Screw Gravity' on it too.

And of course, I'll give rep (though from me it really doesn't mean much) and feedback for the next round to anyone who gives it a go.

CaponeSig1.jpg

Sig I whipped up for my character. Road is to represent the journey ahead, yeah it's cheesy but I don't have much else to this point in his career, and it looks cool.
Anyway, that's my style if any of you like it. Feel free to ask for a sig. I'm always happy to make a sig for anyone.

EDIT: Is there a render of the WZCW logo that you all are using?

Hey folks, can anyone of you cracker jack sig creators make a sig for me? All I need are John Morrison and the Flash Logo with something like "Ricky Runn: Fastest Man Alive

Motherfuckers need to get at me.

I've been having more free time lately and I've been messing around in Photoshop here and there. I know sigs aren't as big as they used to be but if you want one for your character I'll gladly make one. May take up to a week, but I'll get to it.

Motherfuckers need to get at me.

I've been having more free time lately and I've been messing around in Photoshop here and there. I know sigs aren't as big as they used to be but if you want one for your character I'll gladly make one. May take up to a week, but I'll get to it.

Can you hook me up with a new Derek Jacobs sig?

Aw man didn't know you had this business goin'.

Would love a Cerberus sig with an emphasis on white.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back