WZCW Sigs

scaled.php

Much appreciated.

Since it is WZCW week again, I need a new Runn Reynolds Runn sig.

Whoever does it will get free feedback from me. And of course +2 rep.

I would also like it to say. "Tag Team Champions" somewhere.

A Stevenson Marquel sig with the mayhem title would be nice. Also, to whoever doing this, if you can find an image where most of Lashley's body is cover in clothing, than that would be nice, but thanks anyways!

Can I please get a Jason Armstrong sig? I use Randy Couture as his image. I would like it to say "The Cinderella Man" and his name on it. It would be great if it has a gritty or grungy look to it, too. Thanks in advance and rep will be given to whoever makes it.

I've had a go at this myself but I'm not happy with the result. Anyone fancy a go at a Strikeforce sig? I have some renders of my guy I can share as a png, and Yazloz uses Husky Harris for Stormrage.

Thanks in advance

Ok I need an new Sig Red Skull, or to whoever wants to try it. I want a knew Armando Sig (Alberto Del Rio) and I want him to have a sinister smile on him. I also want the background to be a picture of the Elite X Championship. I know it's a long shot but that's my new goal.

With the Sons of Destiny coming to an end, would anyone mind making a solo sig for Overlast? Rep is Cody Rhodes.

Thanks in advance!

I need a sig for Angel. So if someone could I will give Feedback on you're next rp (after the sig is done) and Some awesome rep.

White Sin Cara is the one I used I want it to glow around him. Like RedSkull did with the one I have now. Other than that, Sayings and crap is up to you. :D

I'm looking one for Austin Reynolds. With no Ricky Runn. finding space to list achievements (longest reigning Elite X and tag champ :D ) would be cool.

I'm looking one for Austin Reynolds. With no Ricky Runn. finding space to list achievements (longest reigning Elite X and tag champ :D ) would be cool.

Fine, I'll get my own Sig without Austin Reynolds.

It'll have Black jack, and hookers!

I'd like one, the great muta face paint, and or cool mask would be amazing. Mainly because I don't have a sig and I will defiantly use it.

If anyone would be interested in creating a Triple X sig (character rep is Jimmy Jacobs) I would be very grateful and would show it in the form of rep and RP feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back