Ask Guppee for a sig - Limited

Can I get a sig of Steve Austin?
Pics: From the WWF Days with a pic of a Stunner shot and a bber downing in the background.
Colors: Black, Red, and White
Text: Bad Ass MF'er
size: 400 x 400

Gupps will you make me a sig with HBK... Whatever colors you want with one picture of him giving the sweet chin music... one with the wwf title back in the days and one in dx... greatly appreciated... Thanks :).... PM me with it if you do it tho... Cause I really dont come in here much

blqw1.png

stingggsd8.png

oii gupp you know that grain effect is that available to do with fireworks??

thanks for the sigggie but can u cjust add -Sting at the right corner

sorry if ur workin on it but if u didnt see my request its on pg14 again if ur workin on it no need to rush it and can i get king of kings on it

-Sting said:
thanks for the sigggie but can u cjust add -Sting at the right corner

Listen man. You don't like what Guppee did, change it yourself! Can you not see that he is extremely busy?

And BTW, Guppee made that sig the way he did because it blends better that way. NOW STOP COMPLAINING!

I what it similar to the one u diss about TNA but with WWE peeps. I want it to move like your sig. When its says over-rated put Batitsa instead of Jeff Jarrett, for when it says over pushed put John Cena instead of Monty Brown and when it says over-weight put Umaga instead of Samoa Joe. The lastly put the WWE logo and then make it say "For those that can't wrestle" Thanks in advance!

yea... i didn't exactly make that TNA sig... I can't do the moving thing but I can try to do something with that...

]Hey Gupp.

Could I pretty plz :) have a Matt Striker Sig.

Heres The Layout.

Have It About The Size of The awsome Bad Ass Sig you did for Bad Ass, Have this Pic In the bottom right.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/extremists/mattstriker/photos/
Pic #1.

And this One Top Left.
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/Superstars/29272/1173336

Have a background witch matches but I would love a Aussie Colours in The BG (Gold and Green) and In bottom left have Font Saying Strikers Classroom and in the top right have Matt Striker and if possible and if it looks good have AussieHobo In the Middle transparent. Thanks Man.

Aussie.

Size of your TNA sig
nwo logo on the left and a dx logo on the right
vs in the middle of the two logos
on the bottom- will it happen?

gupp i know it hasnt been a week but i need a book this type sig but not for book this

can it have Kurt and Shelton on it with triple h with the WWF championship on it above them with the words No Turning Back On IT were the name logo would go and faded above it all a barb wire cage/cell

thanx in advance and if u cant do it do somethin like it plz thanx again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back