Flippy's and Guppies Sig Shops

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flippyskate21

I do all of the sigs that don't have to do with book this, and guppee will do his famous book this sigs if you post ur request here

I don't care how many posts you have.

Give me the following.....

Size-
who-
background color-
text-

and if you want any specific pictures please post them

p.s- i will only do one or two a day so be patient if a lot of people are requesting.And give me credit it ur sig

Size- 500 x 270
who- on the bottom Edge doing the spear to cena - On the left Randy doing the RKO to either carlito or hhh - right Helms doing shining wizard to Matt Hardy - on top rey doing 619 to either Taker,RVD,Chris Benoit or Shelton
background color-green
text-Aggression in the middle of the banner
Thanks!!!

ok working on that now, should get it done by tonight, and btw if you want a book this sig post it here and guppie will do it for you!!!

ok i changed a few things up to make it look better, so here it is....

anyone else want any today?

Huge favor please. Can you take out the Lawler and Mick foley pics. Becasue i have an efed and i dont have those two on the roster. I wanted the banners to have only pics of people on my roster. So can you change it PLEASE!! THANK YOU!!!!

ok, then can i just put a picture of just randy orton, and just gregory helms, becuase i couldn't find any good pictures of them doing moves to the guys u said?

sure thannks. or if you want i can find the pics for you. i saw them before?

sorry but no titles. I am realy sorry. please and thanks. any pic of them just no titles. thank you.

ok here it goes i remember u said taker was in it so i added him to the pic too

hope its finally good now.....?

no do it again.....na im playing looks incredible. Thanks alot!!!!!!!!!

ok no problem man, i really like how it turned out, anyone else want any today because i'll be able to do a lot!!

here is your sig wordisborn21 that you sent me by pm. I made two copies use which one you like most.

500 x 270
Jeff Hardy doing a swanton of a ladder and him holding the ic title
I would like the background neon-green with a silver of blue Hardy Boyz pendant
and the text say extreeme enigma ( as you can see mine is sig is really outdated.)

500 x 270
Jeff Hardy doing a swanton of a ladder and him holding the ic title
I would like the background neon-green with a silver of blue Hardy Boyz pendant
and the text say extreeme enigma ( as you can see mine is sig is really outdated.)

i'll try to do it as best as you say but i might change it around a little, can u please supply me a pic of the hardy boyz pendant please

ok
40_1.JPG
thanks for doing this for me.

kevinstead, do u mind if i don't use the pendant because it makes it look pretty bad, and it will look a lot better if i just add another action shot

ok here you go, tell me if you like it or if you want anything changed

no problem man, and if anyone is wondering the name has switched to flippy's and guppie's sig shops, because i will be doing the wrestling etc sigs, and guppie will be doing all the book this sigs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back