• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The **Official** "Is Crocker a Moron" Poll!

Is Crocker a Moron?

• Absolutely yes

• I don't know who he is, but probably

• I haven't read enough of his posts to say yes yet

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is your call: who is the mom?

my.jpg

There seems to be different categories of stupid in WZ. I think he occupies the delusional, relentless stupidity of Y2eh or Todd. There's also the ******ed, nonsensical stupid such as Jstrike. Probably more, but I can't think of any.

There seems to be different categories of stupid in WZ. I think he occupies the delusional, relentless stupidity of Y2eh or Todd. There's also the ******ed, nonsensical stupid such as Jstrike. Probably more, but I can't think of any.
:lmao:

I had forgotten about Y2eh. He cracked me up so much. I remember him claiming to have hacked the forum and got people's personal information. Such a tool.

He found a way into our hearts, that's nothing to sneeze at. I'm thinking this is all double reverse-psychology and I'll be the punchline when the joke finally runs its ten year course.

I've had that line stored up for about three years now and I knew that would be the response the day I thought of it.

If you haven't gotten that out of your system in 3 years, he isn't very good at being Mr. Inside huh? Maybe it's time to switch up the dynamic.

If you haven't gotten that out of your system in 3 years, he isn't very good at being Mr. Inside huh? Maybe it's time to switch up the dynamic.

Do you really want me running the tech stuff around here? Last time I tried that, Sly had to un-delete the Old School section.

You could burn this place down while making a grilled cheese sandwich for all I care. You would be doing a community service by giving some of us more free time, as well as getting a nice insurance check. Win win.

Nope. I have made my share of mistakes and stupid threads on here but at least I know and can admit that.

You just bumped a thread that was a month old and added nothing, plus you are another one of these fuckwits that thinks you need to have a gimmick on here. You are indeed a special kind of stupid

You just bumped a thread that was a month old and added nothing, plus you are another one of these fuckwits that thinks you need to have a gimmick on here. You are indeed a special kind of stupid

No I just be myself. And what did you expect me to add? A picture of my dick?

I have barely been on here lately and when I'm on here I just say my opinion. So stop being a hating little bitch and shut the fuck up.

I got on it because I had just saw it and I agreed with it. This is not about me so why start with me for enjoying the site

:confused:What was that? I don’t want to bash you but, why did you want to bump a thread regarding stupidity of a guy is still a mystery. There are tons of threads you could have posted in. Why especially this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back