The [OFFICIAL] Crock Spews Shit Thread

benoit+supposed+to+tap+out.jpg

I feel like a dick, but that's funny.

At least you have a job, man. Football season ends in a couple of months and I won't have a job until next April-ish then.

At least you have a job, man. Football season ends in a couple of months and I won't have a job until next April-ish then.

That sucks man. I got lucky and my mom hires, so I was pretty much forced into working since I'm not in school at the moment. I do plan on going back hopefully. I just got to figure out what I want to do. I may look into the nursing field since this is sort of like that.

I'm about to get a third job (and maintain all of them), I don't understand this whole "I can't find work" thing unless you'r'e looking for $20/hr FT

I don't care what anyone says, I'm pissed the Simpsons is ending! I mean come on, it's the Simpsons. Even if the last few season haven't been great, they're still better than most shows on at the moment! I'm gutted.

How can the Simpsons possibly end? It's been on for my entire life, and the same can be said for most of the people reading this. How do you end a show that has been on longer than many of its viewers have been alive?

The only idea I have is to blow up Springfield.

It's a weird thought, man. No more Simpsons.

Something catastrophic will have to happen (to end it, the nuclear power plant/Homer is a safe bet), but they should go the nostalgic route and bring back some older characters.

It's a weird thought, man. No more Simpsons.

Something catastrophic will have to happen (to end it, the nuclear power plant/Homer is a safe bet), but they should go the nostalgic route and bring back some older characters.

But, no-one has really died off. 'Cept Mona, Troy McClure and well, that's it right? Evn Moleman's still alive, lulz!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back