The [OFFICIAL] Crock Spews Shit Thread

That's actually an awesome idea, I'd totally do that. I could probably pull a tutoring job for high schoolers and junk, since they'd be fairly flexible.

There are a bunch of ******s at my CC who are like 35 and taking basic math studies lolol (MA090)

"Dot? Where's the x? ...Variable? No, that's times."

I did something like that in 4th grade, since i had a brother who was 6 years older than me I had him explain exponents to me; we had some "Come up with a math problem for the class" and everyone's doing like long ass multiplication/division problems to try and be funny or something, I write 9^5 on the board and everyone's like "what"

Got a second job through my friend's dad. That didn't take too long haha. Not a very hard job either. Me and my buddy make deliveries and pick-ups for his old man's company.

I'd really appreciate it if someone would give me some feedback on my last couple of sigs. I'm really enjoying making them, so this would help me improve. I'd rep anybody who'd do it.

Thanks for that. It helps a lot.

Is anybody else completely uninterested in Bobby Roode and Sting? People say Roode's amazing and all that, I like him, but he's been average. As for Sting, I don't like the character that much.

Texas has a chance to go up 3-0 on Detroit here. This might be the Rangers' year. The Brewers look good too. It's great to have some change in who we're seeing in the playoffs/potentially the World Series.

It was a decent commercial. Nothing too amazing, but it was cool to see him back. Was that song at the end a remixed version of his theme or am I just making a connection that's not there?

I just realized how much my parents are enjoying themselves now that I've moved out. They're having more fun than I am. This is not right.

nbajamsonics.jpg

It just feels right.

I've been high and only been able to sit there before. Then again, it was the first time I had tried that stuff.

I won 2 Quarter Pounders with Cheese from McNopoly. Today. Shazam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back