The hHhammer strikes again

Add ten years and a couple of dozen injuries between the matches and this one's going to disappoint.
I dunno. Time and injuries didn't hurt HBK and Taker at WM25. Still, Triple H vs. Undertaker just isn't a combination I'm destined to enjoy.

The abilities that they have means that I have high expectations for the match as we should for a marquee match at Mania.

I'm not keen on how Sheamus was used last night. Calling a spade a spade, it's as clear a burial as it can be on one show. But he might win the US title next week and it may make sense.

I dunno. Time and injuries didn't hurt HBK and Taker at WM25. Still, Triple H vs. Undertaker just isn't a combination I'm destined to enjoy.

Thing is though, that one year of injuries for 'Taker did visibly reduce the quality of the rematch. 'Twas the build that made the match live up to its predecessor. Also, both participents were active and (as close as they're ever going to be to) injury free at the time. This year both have been inactive for months and if 'Taker's actually fully healed up I'll eat my left testicle. When was the last time someone returned and their first few matches back were at the same level they were before? Same thing's going to be applied doubly here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back