• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Greatest Post of the month

Yeah about that. You're wrong. ^_^

Flames Out
Dragon

I like that show too. *point's to sig*

I've only show a couple of show's though as i'm usually at work when it's on, The best episode i've seen was one where they where hunting a convanent of witches.

This was a sarcastic post right? Undertaker left AWA for WCW money, then he left WCW for WWF money. He's no different than any of the other two, cept he feels it's his god given right to physically correct younger wrestlers in the ring without having the authority to do so.

Yes this is the greatest post of the month !!!!!!

Just ask your favorite wrestler who they respect more outta Flair, Taker, or Hulk ....... Who do you think they respect more ??????

I bet you they'll for the most part say The Undertaker !!!!!

Think about it kid !!!!!
See the age in my profile? Yeah, that's not my real age.

However, it might be your IQ if you really believe that Flair and Hulk take a backseat to Taker in ANYTHING. Much less what John Cena or Sting would say.

This was a sarcastic post right? Undertaker left AWA for WCW money, then he left WCW for WWF money. He's no different than any of the other two, cept he feels it's his god given right to physically correct younger wrestlers in the ring without having the authority to do so.

I was talking about in the 90's when everyone was jumping ship to WCW for more $$$, The Undertaker was offered more $$$ to go over to WCW just like them during the Monday Night Wars, but he didn't go, he stayed loyal & stayed with the WWF while everyone else was leaving.

See the age in my profile? Yeah, that's not my real age.

However, it might be your IQ if you really believe that Flair and Hulk take a backseat to Taker in ANYTHING. Much less what John Cena or Sting would say.

If that's your IQ, then that's your business kid. Anyway like I said The Undertaker is more respected than Ric Flair & Hulk Hogan & they will & already have taken a back seat him in that department whether you like it or not.

Jim Ross has even stated in his blog that in the last 34 years of his career, he has not seen a wrestler who has gained more respect of his peers than the Undertaker.

So yeah, Flair & Hogan have already taken a back seat, stay mad kid !!! LMAO!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back