• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Greatest Post of the month

well the thing I realised it was a cut and paste is when he said Taker's been in 8 HIAC's...he's been in 9

He does list off a bunch of good things though. Taker has done a lot, but the Streak is his crowning achievement.

defo, but the point is it all comes back to the streak, whilst he lists some good points, will he be remembered for being the only guy to beat Hogan twice for the championship in WWE? No it's the streak.

She is a good wrestler.

Seriously, does anyone actually watch some of the women's matches, are are you all too busy bitching about them.

I'm on the internet, what do you think?

But seriously, She is a butcher in the ring, missing a lot of moves, than there is Niedhart who is a little buchy, and excellent in the ring, it is just not believable that McCool can dominate her. Anyone who has heard about the rumour has pieced that together, and McCool is ruinned for the IWC.

Not really...

Some of it is completely false, like Undertaker never politicking, and some of it is incredibly recent, like Cena and Taker at 30. Some of them are opinion, and some of them are pointless.

I don't consider useless information and false information as being a lot of knowledge really.

I was thinking the same thing, he's wrong about Cena and Taker being the only people to enter 30 and win the Rumble too, Brock Lesnar also won the rumble after entering it at 30, and while we're on the subject, how is entering the Rumble at 30 and winning really an accomplishment?, if you enter 30 you should have the best chance at winning, as you are the freshest guy in the ring and and most of the other guys in the match have already been eliminated, the advantage is to your favor, I'm more impressed by anyone who wins the Rumble entering at any other number than a guy who enters last, with everything in there favor

I thought about going and ripping his post apart but with the shear amount of bullshit in the post, I really didn't feel like wasting my time, the politicing thing made me laugh, every wrestler who has been with a company for a long amount of time politics, you just don't hear about it as much cause the IWC loves Taker more than guys like Triple H, Flair, Hogan, or HBK

I forgot about lesnar, wish I had of mentioned that, but I did say about #30 being no achievement whatsoever!

Lesnar was #29. Taker was the last guy because he was returning that night.

Taker wasn't returning that night. That was when Batista was champ, and was having a deud with, I believe Mr Kennedy. Taker wanted in the ME picture, but wasn't. The last Smackdown before the rumble, Taker was there. Batista went to hit Kennedy, missed, and hit taker. Look it up.

There was only one man good enough to face the Undertaker in his return match, and that man was the Undertaker.

Lol I wanna face myself in a match. I could see myself hiting my counterpart, take that you fucking idoit... did I just call myself a fucking idoit?

Yes this is the greatest post of the month !!!!!!

Just ask your favorite wrestler who they respect more outta Flair, Taker, or Hulk ....... Who do you think they respect more ??????

I bet you they'll for the most part say The Undertaker !!!!!

Think about it kid !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back