• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Greatest Post of the month

I am a HUGE Taker fan and agree that he deserves more respect, but I am on the fence about his post. Undertaker didn't have the impact they did, Taker never sold out 100,000 seat arenas in Japan, Flair did..Taker never created a wrestling boom..Hogan did. Taker has earned respect as one of the best, but not on their level.

The Undertaker would be just fine with out the streak. He's basically your modern-day Andre the Giant. They're both the measuring sticks for wrestlers. & Yes The Undertaker does deserve more respect than Hogan & Flair. He doesn't have a history of politicking like those two. He never jumped ship for more $$$ either.

The Undertaker is the only guy in history to pin Hogan 2x for the WWE Championship. No one has done that.

The Undertaker is the only man to win the WWE Championship from Stone Cold Steve Austin & Hogan in the 90's 2 huge superstars. The Rock has pinned them both but not in the 90's & not for the WWE Championship.

He has the greatest gimmick/character of all time.

From December 1991 -September 1993, The Undertaker was undefeated. the longest undefeated streak in the 90's !!!!!

The Undertaker was the 'Main Event' in the very 1st episode of Monday Night Raw.

Very few people have pinfalls over him.

The Undertaker is the longest running wrestler signed to the WWE with 18 years. (HBK has 14yrs)

The Undertaker fought in the first-ever Casket Match, Boiler Room Brawl, Buried Alive Match, Hell in a Cell Match, Inferno Match, Biker Chain Match, Last Ride Match and Punjabi Prison Match.

Undertaker and John Cena are the only people to ever win the Royal Rumble in the #30 position.

The Undertaker is the only man to defeat all members of Evolution at WrestleMania.

Undertaker has been in more Hell in a Cell matches than any other wrestler, totalling eight.

As part of Raw's 15th anniversary, the Undertaker was voted the greatest superstar in Raw history& won by a landslide:
The Undertaker- 29%
John Cena- 15%
The Rock- 11%
Steve Austin- 10%

Hell in a Cell w/Mankind will go down in history being the mnost replayed thing in professional wrestling history replacing Hogan/Andre match.

The Undertaker --> Greatest 'big man' of all Time what other big man can walk the top ropes, & move around the ring like they're 155lbs ??? What other big man can do a suicide dive over the top rope onto the floor ?? Better yet, what othe man big or small have you seen do that ?????

Has been wrestling since 1984 totalling 24 years !!!! One of the last few to be a territorial wrestler. Not many wrestlers can claim that today.

He has been in more WWE ppv than any other superstar ever.

He's been main eventing since nearly his debut since he pinned Hogan in 1991 & the fans cheered him the heel when he won !!!!

Extremely over with the crowd...

He never jumped ship to WCW when everyone else did & even HBK was trying to go to the WCW... So he's the only man that's been true to WWE.

Taker's legacy in the WWE will be every much as significant as Andre the Giant's when all is said and done. -Jim Ross

Jim Ross has also stated that Taker has reached 'Andre Status' & might supercede Andre when he hangs up his boots.

Now looking back at all of these, the streak is just something that's 'ANOTHER NOTCH UNDER HIS BELT'

He'll go down as one of the greatest with or without that streak !!!!

What other superstars can have such claims like I just stated in their careers ???????

His whole post.

I absolutly can't wait for someone to tear that to shreads... I'm simply to lazy to. Lets go Sly!

me being compared to the Boogey Man is the best post this month, because its so inaccurate its ridiculous.

That's A LOT of Taker knowledge.
Not really...

Some of it is completely false, like Undertaker never politicking, and some of it is incredibly recent, like Cena and Taker at 30. Some of them are opinion, and some of them are pointless.

I don't consider useless information and false information as being a lot of knowledge really.

That's the way to do it. As much as I like taker, that guy did say some shit, and I have reason to believe it's a cut and paste job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back