The FalKon's Nest (a.k.a. Unilateral agreement about how much Kermit sucks)

It's an idea I played around with when I won the Eurasian championship but it ended up being a short reign so it didn't play out. If I hold onto the Elite X title for a while, I might go for a re-design but considering the Elite X title has changed many times over the years, it's not fashionable for Eve to re-crown the Elite X title again probably. I'll see how thing's pan out.

I can see how that makes sense.

If I ever won KFAD with Eve, there is an idea for Eve to trade in the briefcase for a stylish handbag.

That would be interesting. But, wouldn't she not want to part with the handbag then? Wouldn't that be an existential struggle on whether to keep the designer bag, or trade it for the title?

That would be interesting. But, wouldn't she not want to part with the handbag then? Wouldn't that be an existential struggle on whether to keep the designer bag, or trade it for the title?

Not only would I be able to work that idea into the cash-in RP but as I've alluded in my RP's, Eve's one thing she desires most is championship glory. She'd gladly trade in one of many handbags for a title.

When Eve was walking/climbing, did she ever once compare herself to Beatrix Kiddo (Kill Bill)? I pictured her walking the steps to Pai Mei lol

How does it feel to be the only champ to retain at Kingdom Come?

Also, you were great on Creative, and have always had great characters. Thank you for everything you did to keep the fed running. I hope this doesn't mark the beginning of the end for your time in the fed!

I am Yaz's sugar daddy/mommy/sibling (depending on the week).

When Eve was walking/climbing, did she ever once compare herself to Beatrix Kiddo (Kill Bill)? I pictured her walking the steps to Pai Mei lol

Sorry I didn't get to this question. I haven't seen Kill Bill so I can't answer the question, anyway!

How does it feel to be the only champ to retain at Kingdom Come?

Feels good. It feels even more amazing that I'm the only person in 2015 to defend the Elite championship. The last person who successfully defended the title was Constantine at last year's Kingdom Come.

Also, you were great on Creative, and have always had great characters. Thank you for everything you did to keep the fed running. I hope this doesn't mark the beginning of the end for your time in the fed!

Unfortunately, this does mark the beginning of the end. KC VII will be my last ever appearance as a creative member. I'm now only going to be a regular RPer and even then, with University coming up for me next year, I don't know my expiry date. I could find a way to do my Uni work & still RP every second week but if it comes down to it, I'm picking Uni over WZCW.

My time is coming but until then, I'm going to write the best I can with Eve Taylor.

Thanks for the feedback in the KC thread falk...

Any time.

Why don't you send me nudes anymore?

Why do I need to send them when they're all over my fantasy/fetish Tumblr page?

What's the biggest thing you recommend for Flex now that the Cerbs saga is over?

Becoming a legitimate face. You've been a heel - a really dickhole heel - and now you're leaving the group/feud as a face. If you can make that transition really well then you've got some great character development options.

I wish I got nudes :(

Closest I have to a nude on record is me in a bra and a headband.

I'd appreciate it if you could. Just feel a few people may have not bothered reading due to my opponent not showing up :(

Your top 10 women of Fairy Tail?

My list goes Mirajane > Ultear > Erza > Minerva > Lucy and Edolas Lucy [tie] > Brandy Mu > Sorano [Angel] > Edolas Wendy > Sayla > Kagura...

Now that I think about it there's too many to consider :/

I'd appreciate it if you could. Just feel a few people may have not bothered reading due to my opponent not showing up :(

Anyone who didn't read it missed out. For what it's worth you'd have still gotten my vote had Scumm showed up with an RP on par with his title winning one.

Unfortunately, this does mark the beginning of the end. KC VII will be my last ever appearance as a creative member. I'm now only going to be a regular RPer and even then, with University coming up for me next year, I don't know my expiry date. I could find a way to do my Uni work & still RP every second week but if it comes down to it, I'm picking Uni over WZCW.

My time is coming but until then, I'm going to write the best I can with Eve Taylor.

Speaking as someone who this semester has had to juggle the following:

40 hour work week
8 hours of Christian Theology classes a week
Leading a church group once a week
Various other weekly and bi-weekly church stuff
RP'ing here
Moderating every section on the forum
D&D
and still managing to have a life in between all of that....

Now that you're not writing matches, your spare time should open up some. Hopefully you'll be able to remain here for a good while as Eve Taylor while you attend university in real life. It can be done! I won't say it's easy though. Real life tends to sneak up on you.

Reactions: Lee

College was the bane of my existence in WZCW for a number of years. At first I couldn't multitask well enough to roleplay and do schoolwork. Then I wasn't motivated enough to be consistent with both. It wasn't until my return in 2012 that i really found a balance and even then I had to take a few hiatuses. Since graduating and finding a full time job I'm starting to see roleplaying as a little bit easier to manage.

God speed though.

This is heartbreaking, as I was honestly hoping for a John Doe v Eve Taylor feud at some point in the future. There's been some interaction there before, and I think there's a great dichotomy between the two that a feud would be great to work.

I'll get it done over the coming days.

Your top 10 women of Fairy Tail?

My list goes Mirajane > Ultear > Erza > Minerva > Lucy and Edolas Lucy [tie] > Brandy Mu > Sorano [Angel] > Edolas Wendy > Sayla > Kagura...

Now that I think about it there's too many to consider :/

Juvia is best girl, hands down. Just wish they'd hurry up and resolve Gray/Juvia. It's been like 200 episodes!

However, I thought Lisanna was an excellent character until after the Edolas arc. Natsu actually had a real relationship but death took her away, fueling his fire and creating complications for Natsu/Lucy. If you include the whole Igneel abandoning Natsu, it was great story-telling... until they wrote some bullshit excuse to bring her back... and now they're not even a thing! She's just there! I know people ship Lucy/Natsu but why bring Lisanna back is she's going to do nothing but be fan service. Fuck unnecessary fan service.

Other than that, it'd be pretty difficult to make a list. It would be basically the main characters + Cana though.

Honestly, I'm a little annoyed at Fairy Tail but since I'm up to date, I don't mind watching 20 minutes once a week.

40 hour work week
RP'ing here
D&D

Now that you're not writing matches, your spare time should open up some. Hopefully you'll be able to remain here for a good while as Eve Taylor while you attend university in real life. It can be done! I won't say it's easy though. Real life tends to sneak up on you.

College was the bane of my existence in WZCW for a number of years. At first I couldn't multitask well enough to roleplay and do schoolwork. Then I wasn't motivated enough to be consistent with both. It wasn't until my return in 2012 that i really found a balance and even then I had to take a few hiatuses. Since graduating and finding a full time job I'm starting to see roleplaying as a little bit easier to manage.

God speed though.

I'll see how I go but for the most part, there are so many anime & television shows I want to watch + all the games that I play massive amounts of hours on that I'm going to be using my free time for that stuff instead. Plus I've lost 20 kilograms and I'm at the stage where I NEED to hit the gym to tone myself so there's that.

Usually, I can think of an RP throughout the entire two weeks and then spend an hour or so writing it so if I can manage that without my thoughts wavering during study & whatnot, I'll give it a go.

This is heartbreaking, as I was honestly hoping for a John Doe v Eve Taylor feud at some point in the future. There's been some interaction there before, and I think there's a great dichotomy between the two that a feud would be great to work.

Who knows what will happen in the future. ;)

Anyone who didn't read it missed out. For what it's worth you'd have still gotten my vote had Scumm showed up with an RP on par with his title winning one.

40 hour work week
RP'ing here
D&D

Thank God I'm an Atheist.. Oh wait.. No God.. Shit

But I do work 60 Hours a week, An hour a day for Master Degree, 1 hour in biking up and down the college.. 5 Hours of sleep! It's too hard to schedule my day for watching Wrestling shows and TV Series...

It's easy to watch tv shows. Do it when you are waking up. I can watch an episode when I eat breakfast & go to the toilet. When I'm falling asleep in bed, I watch a couple more. A few more if you include my time on the treadmill or doing weights or whatever. Just got to multi-task... something Kermit can't do because he sucks.

Speaking of, let's get back on topic: Kermit sucks. Do you agree or am I correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back