The FalKon's Nest (a.k.a. Unilateral agreement about how much Kermit sucks)

I could be selfish and bring back Sandy Desserts, forming a team with Eve Taylor. However, the days of one writer handling two characters simultaneously are done, and shouldn't be brought back again (except for special, one-off appearances).

With the Lethal Lottery coming up, I'm focusing my efforts on winning it, so the tag titles are not on my mind. The time will come, but not until after the Lottery.

I could be selfish and bring back Sandy Desserts, forming a team with Eve Taylor. However, the days of one writer handling two characters simultaneously are done, and shouldn't be brought back again (except for special, one-off appearances).

With the Lethal Lottery coming up, I'm focusing my efforts on winning it, so the tag titles are not on my mind. The time will come, but not until after the Lottery.
Which wrestlers have you used as Eve till now?

Which wrestlers have you used as Eve till now?

I don't think you phrased your question properly, but if you're asking me what characters I've used, there are a few:

Ashleigh Falkon - first character; absolutely horrid. Like, worst of the worst. Not only was I bad at writing RP's, it was a bad character.

Steven Kurtesy - second character who I consider my first. Dumped my previous character quickly, made the Psychiatrist gimmick and won Tag titles upon debut along forgotten funny man William Teach. Longest character. I won the World title and the main event of KC 4 with Kurtesy. Had some very interesting stories with him, too.

Sandy Deserts - an NPC of Kurtesy who became my third character; think of it as a spin-off of Steven Kurtesy arc. When I first joined WZCW, I wanted to RP as a female character. However, creative in 2009 said no female characters (except for one, Celeste Crimson). Finally got around and made her. Nothing of note, except the all-female tag team Fairy Glitter Armageddon and kick-starting a feud with Dr. Zeus.

Steven Kurtesy had a short return run, only to feud and put over Dr. Zeus. Aside from one surprise LL appearance, I retired Kurtesy.

And then, Eve Taylor, my fourth and current character. I believe her to be my most successful character, despite my achievements under Kurtesy being much bigger. I tried multiple times bringing Eve into the company, but shitty applications and other desires got in the way.

-----------------------------------------

As All-Stars characters, if you want to count them, I've brought in various My Little Pony characters, a terrible Destiny character, and Sandy Deserts and her alternate gimmicks. This year, however, I've got some pretty cool characters planned for All-Stars.

I don't think you phrased your question properly, but if you're asking me what characters I've used, there are a few:

Ashleigh Falkon - first character; absolutely horrid. Like, worst of the worst. Not only was I bad at writing RP's, it was a bad character.

Steven Kurtesy - second character who I consider my first. Dumped my previous character quickly, made the Psychiatrist gimmick and won Tag titles upon debut along forgotten funny man William Teach. Longest character. I won the World title and the main event of KC 4 with Kurtesy. Had some very interesting stories with him, too.

Sandy Deserts - an NPC of Kurtesy who became my third character; think of it as a spin-off of Steven Kurtesy arc. When I first joined WZCW, I wanted to RP as a female character. However, creative in 2009 said no female characters (except for one, Celeste Crimson). Finally got around and made her. Nothing of note, except the all-female tag team Fairy Glitter Armageddon and kick-starting a feud with Dr. Zeus.

Steven Kurtesy had a short return run, only to feud and put over Dr. Zeus. Aside from one surprise LL appearance, I retired Kurtesy.

And then, Eve Taylor, my fourth and current character. I believe her to be my most successful character, despite my achievements under Kurtesy being much bigger. I tried multiple times bringing Eve into the company, but shitty applications and other desires got in the way.

As All-Stars characters, if you want to count them, I've brought in various My Little Pony characters, a terrible Destiny character, and Sandy Deserts and her alternate gimmicks. This year, however, I've got some pretty cool characters planned for All-Stars.
Felt nice to know about your all characters.

What I intended to ask was: You use Taya as image rep of Eve now. Before Taya, which female wrestlers did you use as image rep of Eve? One was Lacey, I guess.

I still see Eve as Lacey when reading. I genuinely forgot you even changed her image rep.

Thoughts on my NPC Tiffany's promotion to Theron's manager and the new perspective I've been trying?

Another question:

Just assume that Eve won Lethal Lottery and then went on to defeat Mikey Stormrage for the ultimate title at Kingdom Come VIII.

What would have been Eve's future? As in RolePlays?

Wow, I'm sorry to you two for not answering your questions. Damn, how did I miss these?

ShinChan™;5608185 said:
Another question:

Just assume that Eve won Lethal Lottery and then went on to defeat Mikey Stormrage for the ultimate title at Kingdom Come VIII.

What would have been Eve's future? As in RolePlays?

I typically don't plan RP's for the future. I may have an idea as to what I might write if I'm in a feud, and I know the final match at the PPV, but generally, when the deadline comes around, I give it a thought overnight, and wake up in the morning to write it.

I find it ironic that I say this now, because for this Kingdom Come cycle I have planned out every single RP. This never happens, but I've had a few ideas for future RP's in my head, and before they go away, I'm using them all for this cycle.

It'll be a great test to see if I should plan my RP ideas ahead of time, or if I should stick with my "go with the flow" attitude.

ShinChan™;5597967 said:
Ranking the current RPers on basis of latest RolePlay?

I'll do this after Kingdom Come. The Lottery results have offset a lot of my RP rankings.

I still see Eve as Lacey when reading. I genuinely forgot you even changed her image rep.

Thoughts on my NPC Tiffany's promotion to Theron's manager and the new perspective I've been trying?

I felt like Taya Valkyrie was a necessary move for Eve who has become more of a wrestler, and less of a model.

To be honest, I don't get to reading many RP's due to the Uni work I had. In the couple of weeks I've had of Uni, I've been hitting up my video games because I missed them, and doing other IRL stuff, so reading RP's have only come in the form of RP feedback for the Lottery.

However, from the stuff I've skimmed, I do enjoy the new direction with Theron. It was the one gripe I had, and you fixed it. As great as gimmick characters can be, you can lose your spark/steam/niche/momentum - whatever you want to call it - very sharply.

We got fucked over so hard on our debut. That was probably the only time I was legit angry at creative.

Did you expect Eve to win Lethal Lottery after reading all the RolePlays of this round?

If not, who did you expect to win?

Did someone exceed your expectations at Lethal Lottery?

ShinChan™;5616435 said:
Did you expect Eve to win Lethal Lottery after reading all the RolePlays of this round?

When I wrote it, yes, I expected to win. Looking back at it now, I understand why I did not win. I also know a major reason as to why I failed, and that's because I had an hour or two to write the RP in-between finishing my essay, going to Uni, and starting a new essay.

The Lottery came around at a horrible time for me and my schedule, but that's not anyone's fault.

ShinChan™;5616435 said:
If not, who did you expect to win?

Austin Reynolds had a good RP, if I recall.

I couldn't tell you anyone else off memory.

ShinChan™;5616435 said:
Did someone exceed your expectations at Lethal Lottery?

Milenko did well with Tony Mancini with his writing. One big mistake cost him a good run, but it showed a lot of potential.

You wrote a great RP, I thought.

When I wrote it, yes, I expected to win. Looking back at it now, I understand why I did not win. I also know a major reason as to why I failed, and that's because I had an hour or two to write the RP in-between finishing my essay, going to Uni, and starting a new essay.

The Lottery came around at a horrible time for me and my schedule, but that's not anyone's fault.

Austin Reynolds had a good RP, if I recall.

I couldn't tell you anyone else off memory.

Milenko did well with Tony Mancini with his writing. One big mistake cost him a good run, but it showed a lot of potential.

You wrote a great RP, I thought.
I thought that you surely could have done much better. I liked it but it wasn't near the stuff you wrote while you were Elite Openweight Champion. Now I know the reason why.

Which mistake of Franku?

Thanks. It means a lot. October and November haven't been good for me in real life that's why I used short RolePlays. Plans were changed by me at the last minute since I felt that I couldn't do full justice to those plans.

Has not being on Creative been good for you? I guess that surprises are real for us but spoiled for Creative. Like Cooper winning.

Thoughts about Salvific Knights aka me and Franku teaming up?

What's your excuse going to be this week?

I'll just do what you did to me when I was on creative, and you were a regular member, and say it was creative clout.

It comes full circle.

ShinChan™;5616477 said:
Which mistake of Franku?

He put the eulogy in the middle, and wrote something that did not need to be in the RP. I have more details in the RP feedback thread somewhere.

ShinChan™;5616477 said:
Has not being on Creative been good for you?

Yes. More free time, and I focus more on writing a story for Eve, and telling the story of a character I want to write, rather than focusing on the "checklist" for an RP that will "always win".

It is always fun to join creative at first, but it becomes like a routine after a while. Sucks the fun out of it. I like the guest write every now and then, because I get to write a match based on story-telling, rather than write a match that has both people get in a certain amount of moves.

ShinChan™;5616477 said:
Thoughts about Salvific Knights aka me and Franku teaming up?

Being new, losing momentum and/or in the undercard region can be like it's own little purgatory sometimes. You want to get out of there and move up the card, but you don't do well because your performance isn't doing well, yet you need some direction and stiffer competition to move up the card. It can be a vicious cycle.

So, teaming up with someone can do wonders. You two have a direction now, and can bounce ideas off each other. You also have an excellent chance at winning some gold, because of the lack of teams. Lack of teams sucks, but that means a new team such as yourselves get the chance to instantly compete with stiff competition. All your problems of being in the undercard are solved, really, so it's positive all round.

I've been meaning to ask you something. When we wrote our Roulette RPs, which were awesome because we both won, why did you have Mikey drinking Appletinis? It was just so random of a drink.

I've been meaning to ask you something. When we wrote our Roulette RPs, which were awesome because we both won, why did you have Mikey drinking Appletinis? It was just so random of a drink.

JD from Scrubs ordered Appletinis, and Mikey reminds me a lot of him.

I should probably start writing Eve more like Turk now.

JD from Scrubs ordered Appletinis, and Mikey reminds me a lot of him.

I should probably start writing Eve more like Turk now.

I would have wagered it would have been a Scrubs reference. I mean it has been established that in the right setting Mikey will drink anything with alcohol in it, so it fit in its own way.

Since Kingdom Come's RolePlays are up, Ranking the current RPers?

What would be accomplishment without achieving which you will never retire Eve. Aka the threshold for Eve to achieve before retirement.

Since Kingdom Come's RolePlays are up, Ranking the current RPers?

It's going to take such a long time to make a list, so if you don't mind, I'll separate everyone into Tiers that I think they will be in. These tiers will most likely change post-Kingdom Come, and these tiers are my own personal ranking system. None of these should reflect on how the creative team, and the rest of the fed, ranks these characters.

S Tier
  • Tyrone Blades
  • Titus Avison
  • Matt Tastic
These characters are Hall of Fame legends. Interchangeable at any tier, at any time. Showtime would be here under Showtime Cougar, but I feel as if Noah Ryder is a completely different character, so I'm treating him as such. Plus, they've earned their status by being in the Hall of Fame. It is completely unfair to rank them anywhere other than the "Legendary Tier".

A Tier
  • Mikey Stormrage
  • Garth Black
  • Justin Cooper
These guys are the main event of the company. Very best at their game, and all of them deserve to be World champion.

Cooper has had a stellar run recently. Tag Title run got him to B Tier, and the Lottery win gives him the A Tier. Kingdom Come main event is nothing to laugh at. Mikey is here for being World champion, and a consistent person in the top of the card. The face of the company, you could say. And Garth Black is just on another level, still. I really don't see anyone dropping from here just yet, even with a loss.

B Tier
  • Austin Reynolds
  • Constantine
  • Mark Keaton
  • Eve Taylor
  • Blackjack Theron
  • Flex Mussel
The upper midcard section. These characters are here because they've achieved something great, and with a little more push, they could challenge for the World title. They could also compete for the midcard titles, and be the big names of the divisions. This is a very competitive tier, because a name could easily fall into the C Tier, and are all battling to keep their B Tier spot. Let alone, trying to fight their way into an A Tier slot.

This one could change very easily after KC. If Eve & Flex don't win their respective matches, they will drop to C Tier. Austin Reynolds could potentially fall, if he loses, too. I'm not sure about Blackjack, but Constantine & Mark Keaton have definitely earned their B Tier, and won't be dropping, even if they lose.

C Tier
  • Noah Ryder
  • Logan McAllister
  • Xander LeBelle
  • Abel Hunnicutt
  • Batti Otaku
  • Tony Mancini
The definitive midcard. You get here by achieving good results, or being here for a while and giving a good enough effort. Some of these characters could jump into the upper midcard by starting a push, but all of these names a very solid. I can see any of these names challenge for a midcard title.

Ryder is doing well. Batti is very impressive. These two could potentially move up the ranks to B Tier. Xander needs to get back on a roll, and he could do it, too. Mancini only recently got here for his good work. McAllister is like the definition of midcard right now. Abel is on a rocky status. Great RPer and good RP's, but inconsistent and not really doing much.

D Tier
  • Wren
  • Vox
  • Vee ADZ
  • Clark Sisters
  • Xaitlyn Serpiente
  • Kagura Joheki
The lower midcard category. Characters here are trying to cut their teeth, or find something again to get them back up into the upper echelons. Nice mix of veteran and new characters here. Just because I rank you in this category doesn't mean you're absolutely horrible. That's more the F Tier, but like I said, these characters are looking for something to get them up the card.

Kagura is getting back in the groove. A little more work on Xaitlyn, and she'll move up with Tony. Wren is easily set to go up to the midcard. Vee ADZ is on the struggle bus, but I think he just needs a feud or something similar to get him back there. Vox & Clark Sisters I'm keeping an eye on.

F Tier
  • PSC III
  • Phoenix
Can't really describe this list, really. Characters here need to do something drastic, or I see them getting canned.

PSC III only RP from two rounds was like two lines. Phoenix has dropped off the map for three rounds, with one of those being a two line RP as well. Shame Phoenix is down here, because if Thriller RP'd, he'd be a definite C Tier... but damn, what a fall. Hope everything is okay.

NOTE: Celeste Crimson is unranked as this is a one-off appearance.

What would be accomplishment without achieving which you will never retire Eve. Aka the threshold for Eve to achieve before retirement.

Well, if I don't beat Celeste, I'm retiring. [/kayfabe]

Honestly, Eve retires when I retire, and I'm retiring from the fed when I can no longer continue, so Eve Taylor will be my final character here. I might complete every accomplishment, and I'll still be here. I might not win anything else, and I'll retire. Furthermore, to put things in perspective, I told Yaz (via PM) in February 2016 that I might be retiring - at any point - should my University studies get too hectic. That statement still remains true, since after Kingdom Come, I'll be back full-time at University.

In a perfect world scenario, I'd like to win the Lethal Lottery, and to a lesser extent, King for a Day (if that is still a thing). As an RPer, I've won every title (except for the Mayhem), I've main event Kingdom Come, and I've been apart of some killer stories. Lethal Lottery is my next challenge, which is why I had such a big emphasis on doing it this year. Ah well, there is always the next one. I'm just happy that I have a record with Eve & the Elite Openweight title in the books.

When you joined WZCW, did you have an ultimate goal?

Have you accomplished it as of now?

Which character of yours do you enjoy writing the most and why?

When you joined WZCW, did you have an ultimate goal?

Have you accomplished it as of now?

I joined WZCW because I was lost, and depressed. I looked for an escape, and WrestleZone Forums was it. I found the e-fed, and I thought I'd give it a go. Once I stopped being a complete idiot, shaped up, and started as Steven Kurtesy, this became a really enjoyable escape. I then got really involved, became a creative member, hit Head of Creative.

Then, slowly, I started losing weight, I had a solid group of friends, my appearance got better, I'm at University with a direction... so WZCW as an escape no longer exists. Now, I do WZCW because I enjoy it, and it's great to keep my creativity pulsing.

So yes, WZCW was an escape until I got to a better place, and I achieved it.

Which character of yours do you enjoy writing the most and why?

I believe you've already asked this question, but quick answer: Eve Taylor. Everyone else got to me very quickly, and it felt like a chore. Eve still scratches my writing itch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back