FalKon's Formal Farewell

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
I mentioned this in the regular discussion thread and I saw some goodbye messages but I figured I should do a proper thread.

Main reason I am leaving is because my University studies for this year will be taking up a majority of my time. I am doing my Masters for my teaching degree and it is my final year. I am doing a Summer semester as well so it's going to be non-stop for a whole year.

The other major reason is a little more personal: when I signed up for an account in 2009, I did so because I had very little going on in my life and was just living day-to-day when it came to money, happiness and overall health. All of my friends from high school (from the previous year) had moved on and I had little friendships. Family was not in the best place... basically, it was a bad time in my life - hence, why I acted like a dick when I first joined - but WZCW was a place I could concentrate my efforts.

For that, I am thankful for everything that WZCW has done to keep me going and forget about the real world. I am more thankful to everyone who has come through WZCW to make this place great. I am even more thankful to all the people - past and present - who have been amazing enough to form some kind of friendship through this online wrestling forum. There are so many people to list:

• Mantaur Rodeo Clown (First! Thanks for the initial belief. Teach 'n' Kurtesy will always live on)
  • Kermit (I still hate you!)
  • FunKay (My brother. Steven and Steven. Both with a six letter username and a capital F and K)
  • Yaz (I still love you!)
  • Spidey and Dynamite (Hail Cerberus forever. Thanks for giving old ass relevance again)
  • Ty Burna (Thank you for the feuds, matches and double KC main event for the World title)
  • Echelon (Our time on the forums have intertwined many times. Supporting female wrestling and RPing as females. I wish Fairy Glitter Armageddon got a better chance.)
  • Haiku/Dr Zeus (Thank you for the discussions and one hell of a feud with Kurtesy)
  • Numbers (For giving me the chance to head WZCW when you stepped down)
  • Lee (Sorry for pissing you off. And for the nod to join WZCW creative in the first place. And so many things over the years.)
  • Showtime, Killjoy, Dave and every other creative member I worked with (it was awesome working with you, shooting the shit, dealing with the shit in the back, and that podcast we did all together).
  • Prophet (for having my back, believing in me and for fake fighting for an entire year for some reason)
  • Harthan (Sorry I took your character and made her a lesbian... but that was payback for you changing a vote after the deadline)
  • Jessie Lynn (Thanks for putting up with me as your mentor during that NXT-esque mentor/mentee program)
  • Doug Crashin (Thanks for the platform to get famous)
  • Shotaro (For the podcasts and shooting the shit a couple of times)
  • Doc & JGlass (Sorry for ruining your match that one time)
  • To everyone who RP'd a guy who is remember by some but forgotten/never known by the others during the Golden Ages (you guys made the place fun)
  • To everyone who before my time, during my run and those still with us (thank you for making this place somewhere I wanted to come to).
  • And to Matrix (thank you for having my final match ever)

I think that is everyone?

Anyway, as much as this place has always been a great outlet for me - creatively and as an escape - I do not need WZCW any more in my life. If anything, this place reminds of the things that I was running away from and a time in my life that I do not want to go back to. As much as I would love to hit 10 years non-stop RPing for WZCW and set a record nobody will ever touch, I must let go of the last remaining thing in my life that reminds of the things I don't want to be any more.

So, it is with a heavy heart that I saw goodbye. I love you all.

Regards,
FalKon

P.S: I'll still be on Discord. I also have Social Media accounts and stuff. Some of you have me on Social Media like Facebook. I'll be on those so I am not gone for good. I'm just leaving WZ Forums. So, after Gold Rush - and probably an epilogue RP for Eve Taylor - I'm logging off forever and no longer able to receive PM's. But I'll talk on Social media and Discord and stuff.

Harthan rigs a Lethal Lottery and you turn his character gay? If only we could all be so lucky.

I appreciate you man. It seems like it was an entire lifetime ago we were going on about ponies and annoying everyone. I’m glad I got to know you over the last seven or eight years and got to do some cool things with you. I know I may have screwed them up a time or two, but it was always fun. Only WZCW couple to both hold World Titles, no one can take that from us!

Honestly though, I’m happy for you. This place was an escape for me for a long time, it still can be. I’m just glad you are at a place you don’t need it anymore.

Brohoof it one last time /)

Falkon, my brother. You were more than just an ally, tag partner, and rival to me, you were a mentor too. You [along with many others] were the reason as to why this place has always been fun. We participated in a couple of Skype chats in the past, and there was never a dull moment. Those podcasts were so much fun. I'm glad we ran the Celeste/Eve match when we did. I know that match meant a lot to you, and I enjoyed it too. I'm happy that Eve was my rival once I finally won the world title. I am so proud of the work that we and Spidey did during that cycle. All three of us tore the house down at Lethal Lottery.

I'm glad you're moving on. I know you'll accomplish your life goals. Hit us up on Discord from time to time. It's been a real pleasure, my man.

I wasn't around for people like Everest or Big Dave... I have a different perspective on history here in WZCW. I put Eve Taylor on my Mount Rushmore of WZCW. Nothing but absolute respect for you and the creativity you put into both your character and this fed. Your mind and enthusiasm will be missed.

Legend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back