The FalKon's Nest (a.k.a. Unilateral agreement about how much Kermit sucks)

Definitely... although you had to remind me that was a show. I've been heavily into anime and video games that Banshee was nowhere near my mind. I am pumped for it. Can't wait.

New character arc. New theme song. Just like anime.

Also, the best characters have an amazing theme. Titus has Smash Bros, Everest has Powerman 5000, Ty has the 300 choir song. Sex Metal Barbie isn't on that level. I felt Shania Twain was a memorable choice; on the same level as Grado with Madonna. You would never think Madonna would be a wrestling theme but Grado has one of, if not, the best themes ever. I believe Shania Twain will have the same effect.

In other words, this is a change I'm making to get Eve to the next level.

New character arc. New theme song.

Also, the best characters have an amazing theme. Titus has Smash Bros, Everest has Powerman 5000, Ty has the 300 choir song. Sex Metal Barbie isn't on that level. I felt Shania Twain was a memorable choice; on the same level as Grado with Madonna. You would never think Madonna would be a wrestling theme but Grado has one of, if not, the best themes ever. I believe Shania Twain will have the same effect.

I'm not saying I don't like the new selection, but a Sex Metal Barbie reprise would be amazeballs as a theme. Black Widow would even be pretty awesome as an entrance for Eve, including the intro section.

I'm not saying I don't like the new selection, but a Sex Metal Barbie reprise would be amazeballs as a theme. Black Widow would even be pretty awesome as an entrance for Eve, including the intro section.

Most of the songs on the Black Widow album would suit Eve as a theme. It is unfortunate that it's metal and not more pop-ish since metal isn't exactly the sort of thing a traditional model would appreciate/pick as their theme. If only Lady Gaga wrote lyrics similar to Maria Brink; that would be a gold mine for me.

What's worse is that Sex Metal Barbie doesn't have many remixes out there and from the lot, the only one worth mentioning is a Nightcore version and even then, I'm not convinced it beats out Shania Twain. The visuals and the sound would be best if Eve went down a really dark & disturbing path, though.

Most of the songs on the Black Widow album would suit Eve as a theme. It is unfortunate that it's metal and not more pop-ish since metal isn't exactly the sort of thing a traditional model would appreciate/pick as their theme. If only Lady Gaga wrote lyrics similar to Maria Brink; that would be a gold mine for me.

What's worse is that Sex Metal Barbie doesn't have many remixes out there and from the lot, the only one worth mentioning is a Nightcore version. The visuals and the sound would be best if Eve went down a really dark & disturbing path, though.

I don't doubt the new choice as working perfectly with Eve. I'm just sad there's a little less ITM in the fed lol Maybe there will be something new, once they get back in the studio next fall.

As it is, I've been pondering new themes for Doe. Not ITM, as they'd never fit, but I have a few in mind that could work. No rush, since singles matches will be few and far between, most likely.

You abandoned Fairy Tail for One Punch Man. I am disappointed. But no, I've heard nothing but great things about OPM.

I'm changing my name every time with a different anime twist. Next is Brotherhood followed by kill la kill. I didn't abandon Fairy Tail. I just watched the season finale.

If you had to run a train on Mickie James who would you not want to go before your round with her?

If it was a Captain Falcon tribute, I'd write Captain FalKon as the typeset with a CF signature... whoever captain falcon is...

He was the main guy in F-Zero but gained massive popularity upon his (random at the time of the first game) inclusion in Smash Bros. His special move in Smash Brothers is Falcon Punch and the way your screenname is spelled can be read the way he sounds like when he says the name of the move in battle. "Fal-cone.... PUNCH!"

How much does Kermit suck?

5 inches per thrust.

Thoughts about my WZCW App?

Ring name confuses me. I see what you're doing with Xaitlyn Serpiente (the name) with the snake. However, why not simplify it down for more effect? Don't overcomplicate the name. Xaitlyn Serpant as a ring name sounds and looks a lot better. Also, "The Deviless" is super confusing. Aside from the "s" sound and your billing, it has nothing to do with your character.

You mentioned in the characteristics that your character is willing to break the rules to dismantle the opponent, but later in the app you mention the character does not break the rules to dismantle the opponent. Which one is it?

The back-story throws the snake theme out the window. You survived the ocean yet you make no other mention in your app about it? This is where your app is falling apart. You need consistency. Instead of the sea, why not the jungle or somewhere filled with deadly snakes? Same story: you being abandoned and fighting for survival, but you are left with snakes. You learned the way of the snake and fought back. This supports toughness of your character. A series of rogue waves makes you sound lucky and it's a dumb story. I highly recommending removing the hell and ocean themes for more snakes.

No theme is an interesting idea, but probably not for your character. I recommend something menacing for her as she makes her entrance to accompany "Ashley" to the ring. I very much like "Ashley" and the manager as a duo at ringside.

Your moves are okay for the most part. Standing moonsault could be switched out for a striking move. Reverse Hurricanrana seems weird but workable. You might need to explain your first finisher in easier terms, or provide an example. Keep it though.

My main points are to simplify the name and the character down to the snake motif. Too many ideas off the bat makes it complicated to create a good story right from the beginning. For Eve Taylor, I made a model with a relevant/related backstory. I worked from there to make Eve a wrestling role model who wants to become the best wrestler, with less emphasis on the model references.

Here's an example:

Name: "The Serpant Killer" Xaitlyn Serpantine

Backstory: Xaitlyn, and her sister, were discarded at a young age by her parents in the (insert name here) jungle. Surrounded by killer snakes, the two were left to die. However, Xaitlyn and her sister survived for several (insert time frame here), adapting to the environment before eventually finding their way out. There, they were retrieved... now she has decided to join WZCW.

Nice, easy and allows you to do so much. It's the destructive force you've been looking to create, and keeps a consistent theme. You need to keep consistent with your character in a place where theme is so important. Everyone has a character with a theme and a gimmick. We all (relatively) stick to our own realms and branch out from there. Keeping it simple allows you to remain close to your character so you can branch every facet of your own character before branching out. Only recently (after two and a half years) have I wrote Eve mentioning her family and what happened there. Save those for important matches/RP's down the line.

If you have any other comments, questions or criticisms of my criticisms, let me know. I'm happy to give more feedback. However, creative should be your main source, especially if you have difficult questions. I'm doing this primarily as an experienced RPer who takes character applications very, very seriously.

Any plans for when/if you lose the Elite Openweight title?

World title, Lethal Lottery victory and/or dream matches, whichever is applicable. Secondary options are to win Tag Titles (preferably with another female character - first ever all-female tag team champions) or KFAD victory.

If none of those are available, I might just retire.

Whenever Noah Ryder remembers to cash in ;)

That might not ever happen LOL.

We've had KFAD winners who don't cash in their briefcase because they've left; however, we've never had a KFAD winner to last an entire year and let it expire.

Secondary options are to win Tag Titles (preferably with another female character - first ever all-female tag team champions)

This is something I definitely want to see happen sometime.

We've had KFAD winners who don't cash in their briefcase because they've left; however, we've never had a KFAD winner to last an entire year and let it expire.

That would be a disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back