The D-Man

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Folks, you see D-Man and I go back and forth in the bar room, making fun of each other, bullshitting, etc. We get repped for burning one another. Yadda yadda yadda.

So let me be honest, and let me be clear. D-Man is as good as they get. He's as awesome a friend as there is. He's a humble person, but he's confident and successful. He's intelligent and interesting without being haughty. He has skills I wish I were blessed with.

He'd do anything for a friend who deserves it. He's been there for a mutual friend through a tough break-up. And recent experience suggests, he's the type of friend who takes an emergency phone call at 9:30 AM when his friend ABSOLUTELY needed him to be there.

Everything negative I have ever said about him has been silly, fraternity-type shit, and everything positive has been a total understatement. You'd all be lucky to know him in real life.

IC is STAGGERING drunk right now, thats why he made this "I love you man" thread

I am not!

am lightly buzzed on a Mai Tai that I didn't pay for. Clearly NorCal has seen my Facebook page.

And everything I said was true. I needed a friend this morning for some shit that went down, and he was right there for me.

I don't know if I'm the only one...but I could tell you guys were joking around. I can tell you guys really are good friends and you probably don't mean the jokes you say...because they're jokes.

I am not!

am lightly buzzed on a Mai Tai that I didn't pay for. Clearly NorCal has seen my Facebook page.

And everything I said was true. I needed a friend this morning for some shit that went down, and he was right there for me.

everything kewl there buddy?

O yeah.. Do you have a friend who got a vanilla cake for his birthday when he wanted chocolate? Probably not, but I do...

Yeah NorCal! Why are you always pulling the drunk card...

...He's not Scottish so it's not always applicable.

That was fucking random

how you tool? He was talking about how good a friend D-Man is so I said something about my good friend. The chocolate cake lovin Mexican got a Vanilla cake for his birthday because he knew I wouldn't eat chocolate. What a friend.

Oh, man. Did the missus find out about your online affair with Tub Girl? That's the only reason I can think of for why you'd talk to D-Man instead of her about a problem.

Holy shit Tdigs. That was nasty. Just when I got that out of my head too.

:)

how you tool? He was talking about how good a friend D-Man is so I said something about my good friend. The chocolate cake lovin Mexican got a Vanilla cake for his birthday because he knew I wouldn't eat chocolate. What a friend.

go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back