The Cigar Lounge Society

Thanks Xem.

Figured I'd let you know I plan on making a new thread in the CL tomorrow. The title is going to be 'Is reading a lost art?' Let the speculation as to what the fuck I'm talking about begin.

Thanks Xem.

Figured I'd let you know I plan on making a new thread in the CL tomorrow. The title is going to be 'Is reading a lost art?' Let the speculation as to what the fuck I'm talking about begin.

Wow ilenko, this thread is looking quiet interersting. Count with me on this one.

Just posted a new thread.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=152976

Free range children(obsessive parenting)

If there's a way to change the title please do tell. I want to rename it free range children(hyper parenting) as people might get the wrong idea.

Dont change the title, IMO. Let people get the wrong idea, the bolder the title sounds, the more reads youre going to get. Heck, I never read anything that Awesome writes unless he has a catchy title in it. ;) Im playing bro.

But seriously, leave it the way it is. There's about 5 threads i want to post in and will if I can get through this Sports Debate League without having an aneurism. Yours is one of them, Len.

That the reason I titled my Latest thread "Is reading a lost art?" I wanted people to go what the fuck is he talking about people read all the time and click on it ready to call me an idiot only to read the OP and realize I was talking about reading for fun.

Reading IS a lost art though. Studies show that reading books(for fun or otherwise) is done 50% from where it was 20 years ago. The internet being the largest culprit, of course. Its a good thread, and another I plan on posting in when my heads not combusting.

Mozz, I am so tempted to debate you over your choice for "freedom" in that one thread; but I haven't the time to go quote and reply to your post right now. Damn.

No, I'm questioning it now because I see no substance or reason for it.

You do this quite often with things I say about other posters.

I'm curious too. What is your problem with Ferbian? He's polite, he's good wrestling poster, and I don't think I've ever seen him talk shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back