The Cigar Lounge Society

\Man, you guys...I liked this whole CLS thing at first, but lately you guys have gotten pretty ridiculous in attitudes. Not sure what the word is, though, maybe someone could help me out. Not "cocky" or "pompous", but similar. The way you guys talk.

Sort of like fake, but not as harsh.

Can you eloborate on this Doc?

No because I'd be competing against people who are not close friends of mine. :p
But you will be competing against people who are more qualified than you. Because they will have testicles. For the good of that organization, do you really think you could lie and claim that you're a better fit for the job than the guy with balls?

Nah. That's not you, bro.

Man, you guys...I liked this whole CLS thing at first, but lately you guys have gotten pretty ridiculous in attitudes. Not sure what the word is, though, maybe someone could help me out. Not "cocky" or "pompous", but similar. The way you guys talk.

Sort of like fake, but not as harsh.

and when I ask this, I mean each of us as people. We're four, distinctive people, so any of the critique would be of us individually, shouldn't it be?

Well, you know, before he was modded Ferbian would parade around claiming he never wanted to be mod and that he'd deny it but you could tell that much like his posts, everything he was saying was complete bollocks, and now he's Wrestling Section mod, all because he was given the chance.

So, to allow me to rephrase the question, LSN has said that he is, in no way, interested in a mod spot. All of you guys said that you would point the admins in the direction of LSN, should they come knocking.

So, given that LSN would reject the spot without thinking about it for a second, you guys are telling me that you would allow the spot to slip away from all of you because you were too nice to hand it over to LSN in the first place?

I can't quite put my finger on it, that's the thing. Just the way you guys are talking right now, you sound like three pre-mod Ferbians.
Post-mod Ferbian is no better. By the time he posted in that high-flyer thread earlier, I just knew that it was going to be a complete ass-hatted mess. Why do only a handful of guys on here know how to properly assess guys who do high-flying moves?

It's threads like that which remind me why guys "in the biz" don't respect us. Threads like that and posters like Ferbian.

Post-mod Ferbian is no better. By the time he posted in that high-flyer thread earlier, I just knew that it was going to be a complete ass-hatted mess. Why do only a handful of guys on here know how to properly assess guys who do high-flying moves?

It's threads like that which remind me why guys "in the biz" don't respect us. Threads like that and posters like Ferbian.

I don't really pay attention to his posts anymore, so I wouldn't no if he's better or worse. He's become kind of a dick nowadays, honestly.

So, to allow me to rephrase the question, LSN has said that he is, in no way, interested in a mod spot. All of you guys said that you would point the admins in the direction of LSN, should they come knocking.

So, given that LSN would reject the spot without thinking about it for a second, you guys are telling me that you would allow the spot to slip away from all of you because you were too nice to hand it over to LSN in the first place?

If I were to get ask by Sly or KB if I would like to become moderator, the first thing I'd say is ''Have you asked LSN about it?'' If they had, and LSN had rejected it, than more likely than not, I'd take it.

No offence to Hamler or Xemnas.

You guys have riled up Coco and couple mods, talk about hitting both ends of the spectrum.

Debate is all about the argument, it doesn't matter what what your arguing, or if you even believe you're right. It's simply about making the other guy look like shit and coming out on top.

....and Fuck all you for not telling me what was going on and making me wade through all this bullshit.

You guys have riled up Coco and couple mods, talk about hitting both ends of the spectrum.

Debate is all about the argument, it doesn't matter what what your arguing, or if you even believe you're right. It's simply about making the other guy look like shit and coming out on top.

....and Fuck all you for not telling me what was going on and making me wade through all this bullshit.

Sorry SSC. Have you seen my latest post in the What Are You Listening To Now thread? Found a great song by a band similar to Neuroticfish, provides the lyrics in my sig actually.

If I were to get ask by Sly or KB if I would like to become moderator, the first thing I'd say is ''Have you asked LSN about it?'' If they had, and LSN had rejected it, than more likely than not, I'd take it.

No offence to Hamler or Xemnas.

Chances are, they wouldn't tell you. What would you do in that situation?

Uh...actually, I would take it over anyone besides LSN. If LSN would pass it up, then I would.

Sorry SSC. Have you seen my latest post in the What Are You Listening To Now thread? Found a great song by a band similar to Neuroticfish, provides the lyrics in my sig actually.

No, I gotta go check it out. I've barely had time to read through music forum, other than deleting a few shiyte posts.

Corporate Coco doesn't get it.

Your fancy name doesn't fool me.

Forgot about this.

But you will be competing against people who are more qualified than you. Because they will have testicles. For the good of that organization, do you really think you could lie and claim that you're a better fit for the job than the guy with balls?

Nah. That's not you, bro.

Competing against people who I have no ties with is much different, man. Even if I knew the other guy would be better than me, I'd still bullshit my way to the job. However, I also believe in 'trust' amongst friends (real friends, not the people that you just casually know) and had it been a close friend of mine that was my competition and I knew for a fact that he was better than me, then I'd turn down the job to him. Other than that, no way.

Forgot about this.

Competing against people who I have no ties with is much different, man. Even if I knew the other guy would be better than me, I'd still bullshit my way to the job. However, I also believe in 'trust' amongst friends (real friends, not the people that you just casually know) and had it been a close friend of mine that was my competition and I knew for a fact that he was better than me, then I'd turn down the job to him. Other than that, no way.

Not. Buying. It.

And if you are serious, then you are completely lacking in real life experience. No one, in their right mind, would pass up on a dream job so that their friend wouldn't throw a bitch-fit. Life is a competition! There is no getting around it! Everywhere you look there is competition. You need to get on board or get out of the way.

Chances are, they wouldn't tell you. What would you do in that situation?

Judging by the context of their words, I'd go with the idea that they had previosuly asked LSN - because really, of us four, he'd be the one to be most likely asked.

In which case, I'd take the position.

Strangers are just friends you've never met, Mister Awesome. Proximity and circumstance have brought you to this moment and these people. If things were different, that man you're sending out into the cold without a job might be you're bestest best friend. To discriminate on the basis of who is actually your friend seems silly to me.

Well, you know, before he was modded Ferbian would parade around claiming he never wanted to be mod and that he'd deny it but you could tell that much like his posts, everything he was saying was complete bollocks, and now he's Wrestling Section mod, all because he was given the chance.

^^^^^

Don't come back until you're addicted to sex and willing to see things from my perspective.

Let me say this, I don't give a shit if Mother Theresa was a better candidate for a mod spot, if I got offered it I would take it. Period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back