The Cigar Lounge Society

The contributions of you three busy-bodies in that mess of a thread are stone cold ******ed. Thanks for spoiling my weekly visit to the lounge with your idiocy and justifying my disdain for all of you.

I have a question.

If Sly and KB came in here and said that one of you could be the Cigar Lounge moderator, who would sell each other down the river to get the spot?

I have a question.

If Sly and KB came in here and said that one of you could be the Cigar Lounge moderator, who would sell each other down the river to get the spot?

Lol, nah, LSN deserves that honor. I couldn't accept it unless he turned it down.

"Anyone who displays 5 of these 12 characteristics" is exactly what I meant by finite, chump. Why five? Why not three or four? Why not six? To set a number is to put things into finite terms.

God I loathe you. Yet another arrogant chump going to extremes to generate discussion. We've found the cigar lounge's new Sidious. Yay.

As for you being "informative," you're going to have to do something other than ride people about making bad choices before you hit that spot for me. If I want obtuse, non-empathetic garbage and finger-pointing, I'll tune on some Fox News commentators. Thanks.

I have a question.

I wouldnt want it Dave, honestly, as much as Id be honored. Id rather MA or Hamler take it because I know they'ld actually want it. The fact that the four of us disagree so frequently is what makes me enjoy the Cigar Lounge as a whole. Ive said it before, and Ill gladly say it again. Im happy to be associated with three great guys who I often disagree with. We dont share the same political beliefs and certainly not the same religious ones, and yet I respect them all the more because they debate respectfully. Id nominate both Hamler and MA and let the mods sort it out.

Ha!

You might not realise it, but each one of you suggested that the other should take it. I received PMs, quotes and good answers but I refuse to believe that if Sly or KB came along and offered it to one of you, you wouldn't be saying that the other people in this "society" deserve it more than you do.

As for why I asked, I don't know. I just thought it would be fun to see your responses. I got what I expected though. I guess we will need to see what happens in the future. I have my own thoughts on the matter but they seem to differ from you guys' thoughts.

"Anyone who displays 5 of these 12 characteristics" is exactly what I meant by finite, chump. Why five? Why not three or four? Why not six? To set a number is to put things into finite terms.

It took you a long time to take this to spam. What a surprise. Its not finite because it can be any of those characteristics. Its not saying, "It must be these five." In order to set classifications for anything you have to set some type of limits. I like the fact that my field isnt ruled by infinite terms.

God I loathe you. Yet another arrogant chump going to extremes to generate discussion. We've found the cigar lounge's new Sidious. Yay.

Arrogant? Hardly. Ill open that up and if anyone else finds me arrogant, I have no problem with hearing constructive criticism. It's the hiding behind insults rather then actually bringing anything pertinent to the table that I dislike. You loathe me because I dared stand up to you and took umbrage with your constant insults. Calling a woman you dont know a "bitch" is uncalled for, especially when you don't know her and shes just giving her opinion, according to David.

And loathing someone you don't know is quite sad. Yet it makes me happy coming from you. You're an intelligent guy who turns to insults rather than using their intelligence productively.

This false-modesty is more sickening than when I neglect to predict myself as the winner of my match each round in the fed.

Now, I'm guessing MA comes in and nominates you guys. That seems to be the theme.

That's exactly what happened. :p

Ha!

You might not realise it, but each one of you suggested that the other should take it. I received PMs, quotes and good answers but I refuse to believe that if Sly or KB came along and offered it to one of you, you wouldn't be saying that the other people in this "society" deserve it more than you do.

As for why I asked, I don't know. I just thought it would be fun to see your responses. I got what I expected though. I guess we will need to see what happens in the future. I have my own thoughts on the matter but they seem to differ from you guys' thoughts.

Elaborate?

Elaborate?

Whilst you have all pretty much said that you would like to do it, each one of you has said that another person would be a better fit for it. My thoughts is that each of you want to do it secretly and would not say the same thing to Sly or KB as you have said to me and in this thread... But that is OK.

Ha!

I honestly would. Without a doubt, if for no other reason than I enjoy posting the way I do now and would hate to infract people. I havent given red rep to anyone in 6 months, and have no plans on doing so going forward. I certainly wouldn't want to make decisions over infractions.

Id love to hear your thoughts if for no other reason than you've piqued my interest.

It took you a long time to take this to spam.
Do. Not. Care.

In order to set classifications for anything you have to set some type of limits.
The classifications are a joke when you're attempting to quantify something which is in many ways unquantifiable.

You're an intelligent guy who turns to insults rather than using their intelligence productively.
You don't know the first thing about me so speaking to my "productivity" carries about as much weight as your average post on sex addiction.

Actually Dave, I don't find myself to be the mod type. I couldn't bring myself to infract someone or even ban them. If I was offered the mod spot, sure i'd take it. But after the others turned it down...and I damn sure wouldn't take SSC's spot. And I'm being completely serious.

Whilst you have all pretty much said that you would like to do it, each one of you has said that another person would be a better fit for it. My thoughts is that each of you want to do it secretly and would not say the same thing to Sly or KB as you have said to me and in this thread... But that is OK.

I wouldnt want it Dave, honestly, as much as Id be honored. Id rather MA or Hamler take it because I know they'ld actually want it.

You sure about that Dave? ;)

Actually Dave, I don't find myself to be the mod type. I couldn't bring myself to infract someone or even ban them. If I was offered the mod spot, sure i'd take it. But after the others turned it down...and I damn sure wouldn't take SSC's spot. And I'm being completely serious.

If that is the case you should not take it, if the others deny it or not.

Let me ask you, Dave. If you were given the option to become G-Mod over Ferbian, would you? If the next future G-Mod of wrestlezone resided on one of you two and you were asked if you wanted to become G-Mod, would you direct Sly and KB to Ferbian or would you accept it?

Do. Not. Care.

Because its so much easier to insult than be insightful. Got it.

The classifications are a joke when you're attempting to quantify something which is in many ways unquantifiable.

Yet in order to treat something, you have to quantify it. Its like any physical disorder, man.

You don't know the first thing about me so speaking to my "productivity" carries about as much weight as your average post on sex addiction.

And here we go. I DO know that from the posts Ive seen you put effort into, you come across as quite intelligent. But you chose to insult people instead who put effort into their thoughts. This isn't the cage or the prison, so kindly leave the continued insults out, would you? Go start a thread there about how much you loathe me. Im fine with that.

Let me ask you, Dave. If you were given the option to become G-Mod over Ferbian, would you? If the next future G-Mod of wrestlezone resided on one of you two and you were asked if you wanted to become G-Mod, would you direct Sly and KB to Ferbian or would you accept it?

I would take it myself, clearly. There is no harm in taking things yourself. But it is also to do with the fact that I think I could do just as good of a job as Ferbian if I was given a shot. What you have raised is nothing like the scenario I have posed to you guys. Mainly because I'm not concerned about the feelings of Ferbian. He is a big boy and could deal with my promotion over him.

I just don't believe that any of you wouldn't snap it up given the chance but none of you will admit it and that is why I am asking and pushing this discussion.

Because its so much easier to insult than be insightful. Got it.
And this has what to do with you pointlessly making a big deal about me dragging this to the spam zone? Insight can happen in the spam zone. As a matter of fact, I'd rather see it happen down here than up there with the self-important, post-count-happy mod-wannabes who infest the non-spam sections.

Yet in order to treat something, you have to quantify it. Its like any physical disorder, man.
Doesn't mean I have to consider the quantifications valid. Thanks for playing though.

And here we go. I DO know that from the posts Ive seen you put effort into, you come across as quite intelligent. But you chose to insult people instead who put effort into their thoughts. This isn't the cage or the prison, so kindly leave the continued insults out, would you? Go start a thread there about how much you loathe me. Im fine with that.
THIS.

IS.

A.

PROFESSIONAL.

WRESTLING.

DISCUSSION.

FORUM.

NOTHING.

ON.

HERE.

QUALIFIES.

AS.

PRODUCTIVITY.

JESUS.

FUCKING.

CHRIST.

LSN, just let him be. He'll go away soon enough.
So in one breath you're either green repping me for making good posts and seeking my approval in the bucket list thread, and in the next I'm a nuisance who's just going to "go away."

At least I know I was in no way out of line for calling you people fake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back