The Cigar Lounge Society

We all brainstormed on what we wanted in it, but it was MA who did all the work. Not an easy task with Hamler and I bugging him every day with the "Is it done yet"? :shrug:

Well he did wait until two days ago to actually get started correct?

I don't see how somebody could hate the CL. I love it, there are some great discussions taking place over there. Its really just like any other thread, you go there an express an opinion, what makes the CL so great is you get to take everyday topics that everybody wonders about and you get to exploder and go in such depth about different things. Sometime provokes different thinking.

Ita personally one of my favorite places to post in and its always a thrill to read about other peoples opinions on everyday subjects other than wrestling. People have thoughts and opinions and one should be able to express those thoughts and feeling. At the same time people should have the utmost respect for their thoughts and opinions even if you might not agree.

CL is great, Hamler, Mister Awesome and LSN are like the three musketeers of that place. There post are always insightful and a delight to read. You guys keep up the good work and bring prestige back to the CL. I'll do my part to become an everyday regular, shitz yeah!

CL is great, Hamler, Mister Awesome and LSN are like the three musketeers of that place. There post are always insightful and a delight to read. You guys keep up the good work and bring prestige back to the CL. I'll do my part to become an everyday regular, shitz yeah!

Thanks Len, much appreciated. You do a fantastic job in there yourself. I always take the time myself to read your threads and posts, as they're always thought provoking. We've yet to debate in there, so far. .;)

On a side note, this is a shameless plug to come visit the CL today and check out Crock's thread on acceptance. It's a good one folks!

Coco just uses a higher percentage of his brain than the rest of us "little brains". You really can't blame him.

It's cool. There's no real harm done, anyways. Though if I may add, LigerBomb, you're one of those that use a "higher percentage" of their brain as well. Always a pleasure to read your posts. :)

Good work Mister Awesome!

Thanks, but why'd you get banned?

Well he did wait until two days ago to actually get started correct?

I started when I told you guys I would start (about a week ago). But then I just got bored and didn't work on it til this Saturday. Though, technically, it'd be like I just worked on it on Saturday because I ended up restarting it.

I don't see how somebody could hate the CL. I love it, there are some great discussions taking place over there. Its really just like any other thread, you go there an express an opinion, what makes the CL so great is you get to take everyday topics that everybody wonders about and you get to exploder and go in such depth about different things. Sometime provokes different thinking.

Ita personally one of my favorite places to post in and its always a thrill to read about other peoples opinions on everyday subjects other than wrestling. People have thoughts and opinions and one should be able to express those thoughts and feeling. At the same time people should have the utmost respect for their thoughts and opinions even if you might not agree.

Thanks for that, Lenguy. But you should know, we take great pleasure in reading your work as well. While some of your threads may not have the same number of responses as others found in there, it should not be discouraged. The insight that you bring into the CL is without a doubt phenomenal. Just even, that thread you did about 'the end of everything', I don't think I made a post in it, but I read everything you had to said, and it left me with great knowledge.

On a side note, this is a shameless plug to come visit the CL today and check out Crock's thread on acceptance. It's a good one folks!

Lulz. Does this mean we're "accepted" by The Crock? :lmao: I'm sorry, I just had to...

It's cool. There's no real harm done, anyways. Though if I may add, LigerBomb, you're one of those that use a "higher percentage" of their brain as well. Always a pleasure to read your posts. :)...

Liger, your honestly the one guy I can recall debating that I felt completely over my head in doing so. You handed me my ass verbally moreso then anyone in the CL has, and that includes Awesome in his "YouthinAsia" thread.

Thanks, but why'd you get banned?

I think if you read through his last few posts, you may get a reason why....:shrug:

I started when I told you guys I would start (about a week ago). But then I just got bored and didn't work on it til this Saturday. Though, technically, it'd be like I just worked on it on Saturday because I ended up restarting it.

It's an awesome sig dude. Just for making it you deserve to be in the middle. Actually, thats the ONLY reason you deserve to be in the middle. I kid
mofo, I kid.;)

Thanks for that, Lenguy. But you should know, we take great pleasure in reading your work as well. While some of your threads may not have the same number of responses as others found in there, it should not be discouraged. The insight that you bring into the CL is without a doubt phenomenal. Just even, that thread you did about 'the end of everything', I don't think I made a post in it, but I read everything you had to said, and it left me with great knowledge.

I read that as well, and I felt completely flabbergasted. Youre easily one of the most intelligent, well read people Ive encountered on here Len. All of us have had threads that we thought were "winners", only to have them completely bomb. Keep with it man, I always stop to read what you write.

Lulz. Does this mean we're "accepted" by The Crock? :lmao: I'm sorry, I just had to...

He likes us, he really likes us!!!!!:)

Lulz. Regarding the sig, due to a little birdie that told me, I've decided to make a new one. One that shows Xemnas in it to. It's probably going tohave something that represents SSC as well. And maybe a little something to represent lenguy and a few of the other regulars as well.

I'll probably have it done by next saturday, tho. I'm not in the mood to make a sig right now. :p

Spamming and shit.

Ha! And you wanted him in the CL Society.

:shrug: I only said it because he's your friend and shit.

You guys should make it so your sig links to the Cigar Lounge.

I thought about something like this. Just haven't come around to it. What I thought would be cool was if, the sigs link to the newest CL thread that way they have a better chance of getting traffic. Especially since all of us frequent the WWE section - the most busy place in all of wrestlezone. But looking to what you said, it might just be better to link it to the CL. I wonder if that's possible tho - just make a link to the forum.

Linking it to the latest thread would work too. I still remember the amount of views your "Ideal Woman" thread got. Although the hot blonde with the link probably didn't hurt ;)

:blush: lol Thanks guy I do my best, I see it can get very political in there some times and I don't keep up with politics so I avoid those threads, but I will stop by and read them. I like to think outside the box and introduce topics people might not even think about. I realize my threads don't garner the most traffic but that hasn't stopped me at all. Still if see that one of you guys have posted in something I find its always worth popping in and seeing whats up because you guys have so much to offer and you contribute a hell of a lot. It really makes the CL a great and intelligent place to be.

I also stopped in and notice Crock made a thread..at first I thought he got lost and posted in the wrong section. Looks like you guys converted him..and after all that bad mouthing..I thought he hated the CL? See, you guy have the power!

:blush: lol Thanks guy I do my best, I see it can get very political in there some times and I don't keep up with politics so I avoid those threads, but I will stop by and read them. I like to think outside the box and introduce topics people might not even think about. I realize my threads don't garner the most traffic but that hasn't stopped me at all. Still if see that one of you guys have posted in something I find its always worth popping in and seeing whats up because you guys have so much to offer and you contribute a hell of a lot. It really makes the CL a great and intelligent place to be.

I also stopped in and notice Crock made a thread..at first I thought he got lost and posted in the wrong section. Looks like you guys converted him..and after all that bad mouthing..I thought he hated the CL? See, you guy have the power!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Oh my god, this just made my day. :lmao: Tho, we owe alot to the the Doctor for changing his mind. Even still, I don't think he's too fond of us.

But on a serious note, yea, dude. You're a valued member of the Cigar Lounge as well. I myself don't keep up with politics as much as some of the people in there such as Mozz, RockFan (etc), but I'd like to know I know a thing or two with the latest news.

Thanks for your kind words and know that you deserve yours as well. Hee's to making the Cigar Lounge one of the most valued places to be.

:shrug: I only said it because he's your friend and shit.

Shit® is my word. Don't use it. Lol

Thanks much bro. But its not just us three, it you, and some others. Your threads are always amazing. Speaking of Lenguy and amazing threads, you guys need to check this out.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=149067

I also stopped in and notice Crock made a thread..at first I thought he got lost and posted in the wrong section. Looks like you guys converted him..and after all that bad mouthing..I thought he hated the CL? See, you guys have the power!

Yep.:lmao:

:blush: lol Thanks guy I do my best, I see it can get very political in there some times and I don't keep up with politics so I avoid those threads, but I will stop by and read them. I like to think outside the box and introduce topics people might not even think about. I realize my threads don't garner the most traffic but that hasn't stopped me at all. Still if see that one of you guys have posted in something I find its always worth popping in and seeing whats up because you guys have so much to offer and you contribute a hell of a lot. It really makes the CL a great and intelligent place to be.!

Politics aren't my thing either, I just broke the news on wrestlezone about the Gabby Giffords shooting because they cut away from the basketball game I was watching to break the news. But i generally avoid "political threads" at all costs Len, so you're not alone. And knowing intelligent posters like you appreciate the work we do makes it worth it, honestly.

He and I actually had a really civil conversation over PM that I think helped sort out where we were coming from and that we weren't disrespecting anyone, just trying to have fun. That and we really do have the power....:lmao:

Linking it to the latest thread would work too. I still remember the amount of views your "Ideal Woman" thread got. Although the hot blonde with the link probably didn't hurt ;)

I think at one time he did link the threads to his sig, am I right MA? I think at one time one of my threads was linked on there.

Yup. Tho, the reason both threads got as many views as it did was because I deliberately posted in new [WWE] threads, which are usually the threads that are linked to the main page of WZ. Like that, you have a great chance of getting new people responding let alone viewing them and becoming aware of the CL.

Something I forgot to mention, Len. im actually reading The Age of Spiritual Machines through Ebook! So Ill be sure to add my two cents regarding the topic when Im done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back