The Cage

Oh look, Doug Crashin is viewing this thread. He's either going to post the popcorn GIF or a facepalm.

And here's SSC to say something funny and make it all go away.

Chill out, both of you. What's the point in fighting over trivialities over the internet? I now that's a bit ironic/hypocritical coming from me, but seriously. This is getting rather silly. You'd think Kenta Kobashi was losing to Shawn Michaels or something.

good_dog.jpg

This has gotten out of hand. I just don't think someone should bitch about something they don't have to be a part of. That's the fucking point of that place isn't it? To say what you want in there and for it to stay there?

I got round two Doc.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LobSS8oSXVU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LobSS8oSXVU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I've decided to start gauging people's intelligence through the words they use and the context they use them in.

Here I go.

However I was speaking in general, that comment wasn't directed at people posting in the Cage. Why wasn't it directed at those people? Because it's difficult to determine the context in which any one of those people say those words.
You're an idiot.

Am I doing it properly?

So there was no reason for you to bring up the fact that you can gauge intelligence by how you choose to use certain words then? So for absolutely no reason, you decided to tell everyone that? You never said you can judge somebodies posting ability from how they say things. You said their intelligence. So the people in there said something you think is stupid, making it what you believe to be an ignorant post. Since how they say things is a measurement of intelligence to you then you would be able to tell how smart they are or are not accordingly no? Based off the fact that you believe their post to be stupid. So you could use the posts as an idea of how intelligent they are...but didn't?You're calling the bar room posts stupid/ignorant. Since the context in which people speak is an acceptable way to tell how smart someone is then by your own words the people that have posted in there were stupid/ignorant. I get what you're doing dude. You wanted to ride your high horse and act above other without incurring the wrath of any particular poster. Got it.

The fact that you typed what you just did, and then ended that paragraph with, "I get what you're doing dude" is ironic. You seemingly cannot grasp any thing that's being said. I have explained this to you multiple times because it consistently goes right over your head. I actually have to re-evaluate what I said earlier, because clearly you aren't someone to fuck with, not because of your intelligence or wit, but because arguing with you is akin to talking to a brick wall, you just don't understand concepts. I'm not going to bother retyping what I have said three or four times now, just re-read what I said earlier, maybe eventually it will become clear to you.

You said the posts in there were ignorant...if you have enough context to judge that do you not have enough to judge the person saying it? According to what you've said in the past you do because...

Firstly, I didn't say posts in the Cage were ignorant. Secondly, even if that were the case, no.

So the quality of the posts are in no way related to the intelligence of the poster? While I would agree with that statement in some instances, you said that you can judge someones intelligence based off of the context in which they speak.

Quality of a persons posts might have correlation with the intelligence of the poster, that doesn't necessarily mean anything. You can judge someones intelligence based off of the context in which they speak, do you have any actual points to show why that is incorrect? If you know what was said, and what was the context in which it was said, you can gauge someones intelligence. I can't accurately determine the context of Cage forum posts, people are saying anything just for the hell of it.

Never said you couldn't pass judgement on me. Judge away dude. Doesn't mean you know what the fuck you are talking about. I called you a whiner based on the posts you have made here, in this very thread. You call me a tough guy who picks on people without ever knowing how shit started. I don't fuck with people until I'm fucked with.

My judgment is based on the very things you judge me with; posts you have seen. It's irrelevant that the other guy gave you red reputation, you went out of your way to try to embarrass someone to get back at them. If anything, the fact that he red repped you helps my argument, because you wanted to show that you're not to be fucked with. Also, you posted four times in this thread goading me until I finally commented on your posts. Consider that when you say you don't start shit with people, because that's the very reason this argument is even ongoing.

So you can't judge a posters intelligence from a post because it's out of context, yet you can judge my insecurity from my posts? Seems since that you have no fucking idea what went down in places you couldn't see, your judgements are out of context. Since you said you can't make accurate judgements when something is out of context then how can you say things about my insecurities? I'm incosistent in being a tough guy? Doesn't that mean that I'm not always trying to act that way? If it was so important to me that I needed to look like a badass you would think I would do my best to uphold that image.

I judged what I said based on your actions. Hounding that guy, doing some searching to find out what you could, and then posting it in his thread to embarrass him. That wasn't enough though, you needed to post a new thread with the video as well. Whether he deserved it is irrelevant, your actions speak to your character.

I've decided to start gauging people's intelligence through the words they use and the context they use them in.

Here I go.

You're an idiot.

Am I doing it properly?

As much as I don't like Via Armbar, at least him and I are having an actual argument. You're simply a troll, so unless you have anything meaningful to add, I'm not going to respond anymore to your poor attempts at wit. I would red rep you back, but I have more integrity than to do so just because I don't like a person.

There's a fine line between arguing about something meaningless on a forum and trolling. Be careful, Coco.

The fact that you typed what you just did, and then ended that paragraph with, "I get what you're doing dude" is ironic. You seemingly cannot grasp any thing that's being said. I have explained this to you multiple times because it consistently goes right over your head. I actually have to re-evaluate what I said earlier, because clearly you aren't someone to fuck with, not because of your intelligence or wit, but because arguing with you is akin to talking to a brick wall, you just don't understand concepts. I'm not going to bother retyping what I have said three or four times now, just re-read what I said earlier, maybe eventually it will become clear to you.

Firstly, I didn't say posts in the Cage were ignorant. Secondly, even if that were the case, no.

Quality of a persons posts might have correlation with the intelligence of the poster, that doesn't necessarily mean anything. You can judge someones intelligence based off of the context in which they speak, do you have any actual points to show why that is incorrect? If you know what was said, and what was the context in which it was said, you can gauge someones intelligence. I can't accurately determine the context of Cage forum posts, people are saying anything just for the hell of it.

My judgment is based on the very things you judge me with; posts you have seen. It's irrelevant that the other guy gave you red reputation, you went out of your way to try to embarrass someone to get back at them. If anything, the fact that he red repped you helps my argument, because you wanted to show that you're not to be fucked with. Also, you posted four times in this thread goading me until I finally commented on your posts. Consider that when you say you don't start shit with people, because that's the very reason this argument is even ongoing.

I judged what I said based on your actions. Hounding that guy, doing some searching to find out what you could, and then posting it in his thread to embarrass him. That wasn't enough though, you needed to post a new thread with the video as well. Whether he deserved it is irrelevant, your actions speak to your character.

As much as I don't like Via Armbar, at least him and I are having an actual argument. You're simply a troll, so unless you have anything meaningful to add, I'm not going to respond anymore to your poor attempts at wit. I would red rep you back, but I have more integrity than to do so just because I don't like a person.

You're going to have to repeat yourself many many times and hopefully one of the times people won't think you're being a whiny dick. You were saying people were acting stupid because of their posts there. That's what you said dude and the fact that there's been multiple people to say that there's no need to bitch about something you don't need to look at should be proof that I'm not alone.

Judge my actions all you fucking want. At the end of the day you aren't shit so I'll keep doing my thing. Heads up though, make sure you know what the fuck you're talking about before you open your mouth about people. If you don't know the situation, like what happened between me and Battlez behind the scene, then count your fucking teeth and move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back