• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Cage

Is this towards Thunder Dave, or me? Because if it is towards Thunder, wholeheartedly agree that Dave is a great poster.

Sorry, CH David, but I was referring to the Dave (I think it's Thunder Dave) who questioned what we were talking about in a series of posts a little while ago.

However, rest assured that my opinion of you is pretty much the same. You too are a good poster, it's just that I was not referencing you specifically at thyis time.

Sorry, CH David, but I was referring to the Dave (I think it's Thunder Dave) who questioned what we were talking about in a series of posts a little while ago.

However, rest assured that my opinion of you is pretty much the same. You too are a good poster, it's just that I was not referencing you specifically at thyis time.

No worries, Thunder is awesome, and my e-bro. Just wanted to make sure it was him.

All the Thunder-Bloggers are great posters.* ;)

______
[size=-3]*unless you count ** a Thunder-Blogger.[/size]

Who is SalivaFTW again? I feel like I should know this person, and the name sounds familiar...does he/she post in M&T or WZPC or post about Puro?

The development of this discussion is flattering. I have a points I'd like to make:

That has never posted anything about wrestling?

I have posted regarding wrestling, they have just been few and far between. I was an avid watcher in early 90's and until about 2003 or 2004, at which point I just slowly lost interest. That being said, I still watch every once and awhile, I always order WrestleMania and Royal Rumble. I use WZ.com to keep up on the latest news and such. Even if I don't actively watch anymore, I like to stay up to date so that when I do watch I am not totally clueless.

He is obviously a smart guy and not a bad poster at all. He is whiny as well.

Care to explain what posts of mine have led you to this conclusion?

He's an good poster, I just hate whiners.

While we're being honest with each other, frankly the thing that I find off-putting about you is that you seemingly have bought in to hype that others have created for you, which is that you're some sort of forum beast not to be trifled with. I haven't seen anything to suggest that this is the case at all.

I dont even understand what makes someone a good poster.

I am. Infact, I'm about the closest thing to the perfect poster on this forum.

Great blend of Wrestling posts, Non-Wrestling posts, Bar room posts, Random topic posts, stalker posts, ranting/dramatic posts, picture posts, and every other kind of posts you could think of. I've made them all, replied to them all, done them all.

I am.. the perfect poster. The line to follow in my footsteps begins with lips attached to my ass.

Care to explain what posts of mine have led you to this conclusion?

While we're being honest with each other, frankly the thing that I find off-putting about you is that you seemingly have bought in to hype that others have created for you, which is that you're some sort of forum beast not to be trifled with. I haven't seen anything to suggest that this is the case at all.

First off, if you don't like what goes on or what is discussed in certain parts of these forums there is no need to voice your displeasure with them. Try and pretend you aren't passing any sort of judgement on the people that have posted something in there that for whatever reasons didn't sit well with you.

I agree, and kudos for being smart enough to post this argument in the bar room, and not the actual Cage. I've been attempting to make this same point in the Cage and discussion is limited when the responses are, 'Lol G", or another gem, 'lol sand in vagina'.

The novelty of reading people type Fword and N-Bomb loses it's luster after the second post.

Take a good look at the posts with in the Cage, are you really going to argue that people are not going out of their way? I think you need to rethink that statement.

I don't judge others on the words they use, I judge them on the context in which they use them. Just above I used two censored words (my bad about that), but clearly the context wasn't malicious, so there isn't a problem. Examining the context in which people speak is a perfectly acceptable way to determine their intelligence. The context of what people say can show ignorance, and ignorance is the lack of being educated or having knowledge; how is that not a way to determine intelligence in the casual definition?

You're the second person to suggest I am personally offended by the Cage, and I'm not. No one has really said any thing about me, and no one knows enough about me to make slurs even if they were so inclined. What I was suggesting is that just because you have free reign to say what ever you like, doesn't mean that you should. I can spam threads in the Cage with censored words, but I'm not going to because it's fucking stupid and I look like an idiot (among those that matter) for doing so. I was trying to point this out, but the best argument any one has against this is that I must have sand in my vagina; classy.

People are going to say shit because it's still a novelty. Is it stupid? Of course. Is it fun? Sometimes. Keep telling yourself that what people have said in there is a direct example of their intelligence. By saying something like that you're basically calling Razor and Doc stupid and I'm sure plenty of people here will have a difference of opinion there. You are putting yourself above others now because apparently they like to joke around and take advantage of the situation. You have no idea what any of these people stand for or their actual beliefs. You want to mention context yet you don't seem to realize in what context these statements are being made. They're being made in a brand new section with very little rules and freedom to say the most ridiculous shit they'd like. In that context is not understandable that people would make off the wall remarks without any sort of truth to what they said? They're fucking jokes. Unfunny jokes maybe, but that is a personal opinion. You're calling people ignorant because of it.

As far as the last comment about me goes I can't ever recall acting any differently from the time I arrived to this point in time. My personality isn't going to be everyone's cup of tea but who the fuck are you to tell me what I have bought in to? How many conversations have I had with you? If I've built up any reputation it's from what others have said and in which regards they hold me whether it's good or bad. Anybody at any point can start anything they'd like with me and I will respond appropriately as I have before. I've never gone out of my way to start a fight with anyone. It's funny that I don't speak my mind anymore than say NorCal or X would and yet I think you would really hesitate before telling them the same.

I am. Infact, I'm about the closest thing to the perfect poster on this forum.

Great blend of Wrestling posts, Non-Wrestling posts, Bar room posts, Random topic posts, stalker posts, ranting/dramatic posts, picture posts, and every other kind of posts you could think of. I've made them all, replied to them all, done them all.

I am.. the perfect poster. The line to follow in my footsteps begins with lips attached to my ass.

:lmao: I'm tempted to follow.

People are going to say shit because it's still a novelty. Is it stupid? Of course. Is it fun? Sometimes. Keep telling yourself that what people have said in there is a direct example of their intelligence. By saying something like that you're basically calling Razor and Doc stupid and I'm sure plenty of people here will have a difference of opinion there. You are putting yourself above others now because apparently they like to joke around and take advantage of the situation. You have no idea what any of these people stand for or their actual beliefs. You want to mention context yet you don't seem to realize in what context these statements are being made. They're being made in a brand new section with very little rules and freedom to say the most ridiculous shit they'd like. In that context is not understandable that people would make off the wall remarks without any sort of truth to what they said? They're fucking jokes. Unfunny jokes maybe, but that is a personal opinion. You're calling people ignorant because of it.

You clearly have not read what was said earlier in this thread with enough detail, because I never said that posts within the Cage are a direct representation of that posters intelligence. Sexual Chocolate was arguing that the collective intelligence of posts (not posters) within the Cage hasn't dropped because of the admittance of taboo words, and clearly it has. Read any subforum and compare it directly with Cage, there is a distinct lack of intelligent posts.

SSC argued that you cannot judge someones intelligence based on the words they use, which is correct, however you can determine a casual definition of intelligence based on words they use and in what context. A person who refers to genuinely views Blacks as (n-word)'s, or gays as (f-word)'s show their ignorance, which by definition is the lack of education or knowledge. That argument was being made in general, I wasn't directly it towards any one in the Cage, nor would I because clearly people are amusing themselves and I don't view all those posts are serious. The view that I was directly that argument towards people in the Cage isn't accurate.

As far as the last comment about me goes I can't ever recall acting any differently from the time I arrived to this point in time. My personality isn't going to be everyone's cup of tea but who the fuck are you to tell me what I have bought in to? How many conversations have I had with you? If I've built up any reputation it's from what others have said and in which regards they hold me whether it's good or bad. Anybody at any point can start anything they'd like with me and I will respond appropriately as I have before. I've never gone out of my way to start a fight with anyone. It's funny that I don't speak my mind anymore than say NorCal or X would and yet I think you would really hesitate before telling them the same.

Whether or not NorCal or X bought in to their own hype is irrelevant, I don't know if that's the case, and I haven't read many of their posts, so it's difficult to gauge what I would or would not say to them. I provided as much evidence for my point of view as you did for yours, however you feel qualified to classify me as a whiner, oh the irony.

You clearly have not read what was said earlier in this thread with enough detail, because I never said that posts within the Cage are a direct representation of that posters intelligence. Sexual Chocolate was arguing that the collective intelligence of posts (not posters) within the Cage hasn't dropped because of the admittance of taboo words, and clearly it has. Read any subforum and compare it directly with Cage, there is a distinct lack of intelligent posts.

I read what you said. I believe you did say that the context in which posters use these words gives you an idea of their intelligence.

Examining the context in which people speak is a perfectly acceptable way to determine their intelligence. The context of what people say can show ignorance, and ignorance is the lack of being educated or having knowledge; how is that not a way to determine intelligence in the casual definition?

Maybe I read that wrong. No need to try and retract your statements now. You said it and that's fine. Everybody is entitled to an opinion. Just stick by what you say.

SSC argued that you cannot judge someones intelligence based on the words they use, which is correct, however you can determine a casual definition of intelligence based on words they use and in what context. A person who refers to genuinely views Blacks as (n-word)'s, or gays as (f-word)'s show their ignorance, which by definition is the lack of education or knowledge. That argument was being made in general, I wasn't directly it towards any one in the Cage, nor would I because clearly people are amusing themselves and I don't view all those posts are serious. The view that I was directly that argument towards people in the Cage isn't accurate.

So you're saying that the people who have used those words have shown a lack of education or knowledge? Then you say that it's just a generalization and not meant to be directed towards anyone in particular and yet you read enough particular posts to make the generalization in the first place no? Clearly you have people in mind when saying things about intelligence. You say they're amusing themselves but apparently they're being ignorant in doing so. I don't find any logic in this.

Whether or not NorCal or X bought in to their own hype is irrelevant, I don't know if that's the case, and I haven't read many of their posts, so it's difficult to gauge what I would or would not say to them. I provided as much evidence for my point of view as you did for yours, however you feel qualified to classify me as a whiner, oh the irony.

This isn't about NorCal or X's hype. I was using them as an example because apparently I carry myself as if I believe I'm no one to fuck with because I speak my mind. As do they whether it's popular opinion or not. Yet you wouldn't say anything about how they carry themselves would you? Why someone would want to start shit with me I'm not sure but anybody is more than welcome to do so. I'm calling you a whiner based on what I have seen here and posted the exact things you said. If you can find the posts in which you feel I acted like you claim I do than we can take it from there.

So you're saying that the people who have used those words have shown a lack of education or knowledge? Then you say that it's just a generalization and not meant to be directed towards anyone in particular and yet you read enough particular posts to make the generalization in the first place no? Clearly you have people in mind when saying things about intelligence. You say they're amusing themselves but apparently they're being ignorant in doing so. I don't find any logic in this.

No, I am saying that persons that use those words in specific contexts are ignorant, and by definition, ignorance is the lack of education or knowledge. That statement above is true for any one, I wouldn't apply that argument towards posters in the Cage however because it's difficult to determine the context of what they are saying. I'm not surprised you don't find the logic in what your wrote because it's a series of inaccurate conclusions.

This isn't about NorCal or X's hype. I was using them as an example because apparently I carry myself as if I believe I'm no one to fuck with because I speak my mind. As do they whether it's popular opinion or not. Yet you wouldn't say anything about how they carry themselves would you? Why someone would want to start shit with me I'm not sure but anybody is more than welcome to do so. I'm calling you a whiner based on what I have seen here and posted the exact things you said. If you can find the posts in which you feel I acted like you claim I do than we can take it from there.

Once again, I don't know what I would say about the way NorCal or X carry themselves, I haven't read many of their posts, so this entire line of questioning is irrelevant.

Your treatment of Christian Battlez is an example of why I view you as desperately trying to perpetuate an image of forum tough-guy. From this thread: http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=1962103#post1962103 to this one: http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=108209 you were hounding this guy for no reason it seems other than to show off your detective skills, and to belittle. Posting the video you found in the latter thread wasn't enough recognition either it seems, as you decided a new thread needed to be made to fully share your discovery: http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=109198. After reading through those pages, I don't see you as someone not to be fucked with, but as someone who is insecure and puts down others to make themselves feel good. How close am I?

It's not all it's hyped up to be. If you want to have a half-intelligent conversation with spamming permitted, bar room. If you want to "call out" somebody, which very few people are doing, but talking about doing, or call somebody your favorite racist term, then go to the cage. It's not that great.

Since I started this thread I just wanted to make one thing clear. I did not mean to insult anyone who posts in the cage. I think my original post was respectable and since no one called me out directly on it I think most people understood my point. I did say the collective IQ of the forum seemed to drop overnight. I did not mean to insinuate that people who post in the cage are not intelligent. It just seemed that all of a sudden everyone abandoned the other sections to go make gay and racist jokes and call people out. These posts were certainly not intelligent, but they weren't meant to be. I understand that people come here to have fun, not to show off their intelligence. If the cage is fun for you, so be it. I've visited it a few times since I started this thread and have found some of it funny. Overall it's not my cup of tea but neither was the bar room at first. Just when I finally started visiting the bar room the cage came along. I'll pop in there once in a while for a laugh and to see what's going on. I just wanted to be clear that I am not against the cage or those who post there.

No, I am saying that persons that use those words in specific contexts are ignorant, and by definition, ignorance is the lack of education or knowledge. That statement above is true for any one, I wouldn't apply that argument towards posters in the Cage however because it's difficult to determine the context of what they are saying. I'm not surprised you don't find the logic in what your wrote because it's a series of inaccurate conclusions.

So now the context in which they're using said words is unknown to you so you can't judge their ignorance? You had no problem earlier saying that people were being ignorant in there. There are no inaccurate conclusion being drawn on this side dude. I'm not making shit up and you can twist your own words around all you'd like but the post is still there. You said that the context in which the words were being used were ignorant. If you didn't feel they were you wouldn't have went through the effort to let us know how you feel.

Once again, I don't know what I would say about the way NorCal or X carry themselves, I haven't read many of their posts, so this entire line of questioning is irrelevant.

Your treatment of Christian Battlez is an example of why I view you as desperately trying to perpetuate an image of forum tough-guy. From this thread: http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=1962103#post1962103 to this one: http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=108209 you were hounding this guy for no reason it seems other than to show off your detective skills, and to belittle. Posting the video you found in the latter thread wasn't enough recognition either it seems, as you decided a new thread needed to be made to fully share your discovery: http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=109198. After reading through those pages, I don't see you as someone not to be fucked with, but as someone who is insecure and puts down others to make themselves feel good. How close am I?

So the fact that he red repped me twice before I ever said a single word to him doesn't matter? Fuck that. People want action they're going to get it. Never here or in my real life have I been a bully. I made one thread on him and that featured the video. He was obviously a backyard wrestler and idiots liek that always have themselves looking stupid on youtube. One search dude. That's all it took. There were no detective skills only a simple hunch. How about next time somebody wants to start shit with me I'll just sit back and say nothing because Salv think's I'm a dick. I'm plenty secure with everything about me. I wear my heart on my sleeve and I'm an honest person. When did I ever say I wasn't anyone to be fucked with? So me retaliating is proof that I'm insecure?

So you aren't close Dr.Salv. Know what the fuck you are taking about before you say shit.

first of all, Armbar made that thread about Battlez becuase it was fucking hilarious.

I wonder why in the FUCK everyone got their panties in such a wad over that....

The Cage is meh. Funny sometimes, not funny at other times, and it makes me feel like I'm trying too hard because I get caught up in the whole thing. If I feel like I'm trying too hard, I'm doing something very, very wrong.

Other people are trying too hard as well, but I feel like I'm the main culprit. But hey, at least I haven't made any child prostitute jokes.

So now the context in which they're using said words is unknown to you so you can't judge their ignorance? You had no problem earlier saying that people were being ignorant in there. There are no inaccurate conclusion being drawn on this side dude. I'm not making shit up and you can twist your own words around all you'd like but the post is still there. You said that the context in which the words were being used were ignorant. If you didn't feel they were you wouldn't have went through the effort to let us know how you feel.

Re-read what I said, I never said that persons posting in the cage are ignorant, I was talking in general with SSC and whether or not you could determine someone's intelligence by what they say and in the context they speak. There isn't much else to say, you don't understand what I was saying and it's a lost cause trying to tell you because you're more comfortable with the idea that I was insulting every one.

So the fact that he red repped me twice before I ever said a single word to him doesn't matter? Fuck that. People want action they're going to get it. Never here or in my real life have I been a bully. I made one thread on him and that featured the video. He was obviously a backyard wrestler and idiots liek that always have themselves looking stupid on youtube. One search dude. That's all it took. There were no detective skills only a simple hunch. How about next time somebody wants to start shit with me I'll just sit back and say nothing because Salv think's I'm a dick. I'm plenty secure with everything about me. I wear my heart on my sleeve and I'm an honest person. When did I ever say I wasn't anyone to be fucked with? So me retaliating is proof that I'm insecure?

So you aren't close Dr.Salv. Know what the fuck you are taking about before you say shit.

The irony here is that you're complaining that I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about, and that I shouldn't be saying shit, yet you felt perfectly comfortable talking shit about me earlier in the thread. Take your own fucking advice you hypocrite.

Re-read what I said, I never said that persons posting in the cage are ignorant, I was talking in general with SSC and whether or not you could determine someone's intelligence by what they say and in the context they speak. There isn't much else to say, you don't understand what I was saying and it's a lost cause trying to tell you because you're more comfortable with the idea that I was insulting every one.

Bullshit. There was no question in your statement. It wasn't ''could you determine the intelligence from those posts" and you fucking know it. You said it was a direct example of someone's fucking intelligence. Do I have to post the fucking quote again. You fucking said that the context in which certain words were being spoken in there was ignorant and showed a lack of intelligence. If you didn't believe this to be true why would have made any comment of that nature in the first initially? This isn't me a problem of me understanding anything. I understand what you said originally and the all of your following attempts to try and reroute the comments your made.

I agree, and kudos for being smart enough to post this argument in the bar room, and not the actual Cage. I've been attempting to make this same point in the Cage and discussion is limited when the responses are, 'Lol G", or another gem, 'lol sand in vagina'.

The novelty of reading people type Fword and N-Bomb loses it's luster after the second post.

Being smart enough to post it in the bar room? Sounds like you're saying that the people that choose to post in there aren't smart enough to post it in here.

Examining the context in which people speak is a perfectly acceptable way to determine their intelligence. The context of what people say can show ignorance, and ignorance is the lack of being educated or having knowledge; how is that not a way to determine intelligence in the casual definition?

Seriously what the fuck am I missing. You said that judging the context in which people speak is an acceptable way to judge people's intelligence. Literally, it's right fucking there. Clearly you had enough context to state that the cage is full of ignorant language because you have been so kind to point out the obvious. So you can't bullshit your way out of what you've said by now saying that you don't have enough context to judge people from. You have insinuated that because of posts made there that either collectively or personally posters that have done so are of less intelligence than you because you haven't done as such. I call you a whiner because the CONTEXT in which that particular section operates. It's fucking password protected and they rules are clearly stated at the top of the fucking page. When you enter that password and enter the thread you give up all rights to bitch or judge.

The irony here is that you're complaining that I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about, and that I shouldn't be saying shit, yet you felt perfectly comfortable talking shit about me earlier in the thread. Take your own fucking advice you hypocrite.

I called you a whiner for a good fucking reason which I listed above. You call me an insecure bully because you didn't know shit about the situation you are talking about. Unless you can see the 2 red reps he had given me before I had ever talked to him then you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Apparently I'm some sort of forum dick that goes around picking on people and acting like a tough ass despite that no more than a week ago I was pouring my heart out about being dumped and saying all of personal shit that many here wouldn't feel comfortable doing. Yeah Salv I totally care about looking like a tough ass.

Bullshit. There was no question in your statement. It wasn't ''could you determine the intelligence from those posts" and you fucking know it. You said it was a direct example of someone's fucking intelligence. Do I have to post the fucking quote again. You fucking said that the context in which certain words were being spoken in there was ignorant and showed a lack of intelligence. If you didn't believe this to be true why would have made any comment of that nature in the first initially? This isn't me a problem of me understanding anything. I understand what you said originally and the all of your following attempts to try and reroute the comments your made.

Honestly, at first I thought you were feigning stupidity in order to be annoying and to force me to repeat myself, but now it's clear you really are this dense. I did say that you can gauge someones intelligence by the words they use in combination with the context, I stand by that. However I was speaking in general, that comment wasn't directed at people posting in the Cage. Why wasn't it directed at those people? Because it's difficult to determine the context in which any one of those people say those words. Do I think the posts are stupid? Yes. Do I think the posters are stupid? They might be, I don't know, I cannot tell.

Here are some links to reading comprehension strategies. This might help you not be a fucking idiot in the future:

http://www.rhlschool.com/reading.htm
http://www.readingcomprehensionconnection.com/reading_lesson.php

Being smart enough to post it in the bar room? Sounds like you're saying that the people that choose to post in there aren't smart enough to post it in here.

No, what I was saying is that you aren't going to get a serious discussion in the Cage. If you want to seriously discuss the topic, you would be smart to post the thread elsewhere.

Seriously what the fuck am I missing. You said that judging the context in which people speak is an acceptable way to judge people's intelligence. Literally, it's right fucking there. Clearly you had enough context to state that the cage is full of ignorant language because you have been so kind to point out the obvious. So you can't bullshit your way out of what you've said by now saying that you don't have enough context to judge people from. You have insinuated that because of posts made there that either collectively or personally posters that have done so are of less intelligence than you because you haven't done as such. I call you a whiner because the CONTEXT in which that particular section operates. It's fucking password protected and they rules are clearly stated at the top of the fucking page. When you enter that password and enter the thread you give up all rights to bitch or judge.

The context is the set of circumstances surrounding the post. If a poster in the Cage posters NWord, I cannot tell if they are genuinely racist, or just saying the word because it's no longer off-limits. If I am talking to a friend and he's referring to some black persons as NWord's, then I know the context and I can determine that he's ignorant.

I said that the collective IQ of the posts have dropped, not the posters, and I was very clear to make that point. Considering the Cage allows every thing except pornography, I am perfectly within the right to give my opinion on the quality of posts.

I called you a whiner for a good fucking reason which I listed above. You call me an insecure bully because you didn't know shit about the situation you are talking about. Unless you can see the 2 red reps he had given me before I had ever talked to him then you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Apparently I'm some sort of forum dick that goes around picking on people and acting like a tough ass despite that no more than a week ago I was pouring my heart out about being dumped and saying all of personal shit that many here wouldn't feel comfortable doing. Yeah Salv I totally care about looking like a tough ass.

What a great argument, you pass judgment and you're right for doing so, but I pass judgment and I'm wrong for doing so (the context of that last post was sarcasm by the way, I'm not sure if you would have caught that). I called you a person so insecure that they perpetuate the image of a tough-guy, and from what I have seen I am fine with that conclusion. The fact that you poured your heart out just shows you're inconsistent.

Honestly, at first I thought you were feigning stupidity in order to be annoying and to force me to repeat myself, but now it's clear you really are this dense. I did say that you can gauge someones intelligence by the words they use in combination with the context, I stand by that. However I was speaking in general, that comment wasn't directed at people posting in the Cage. Why wasn't it directed at those people? Because it's difficult to determine the context in which any one of those people say those words. Do I think the posts are stupid? Yes. Do I think the posters are stupid? They might be, I don't know, I cannot tell.

Here are some links to reading comprehension strategies. This might help you not be a fucking idiot in the future:

http://www.rhlschool.com/reading.htm
http://www.readingcomprehensionconnection.com/reading_lesson.php

So there was no reason for you to bring up the fact that you can gauge intelligence by how you choose to use certain words then? So for absolutely no reason, you decided to tell everyone that? You never said you can judge somebodies posting ability from how they say things. You said their intelligence. So the people in there said something you think is stupid, making it what you believe to be an ignorant post. Since how they say things is a measurement of intelligence to you then you would be able to tell how smart they are or are not accordingly no? Based off the fact that you believe their post to be stupid. So you could use the posts as an idea of how intelligent they are...but didn't?You're calling the bar room posts stupid/ignorant. Since the context in which people speak is an acceptable way to tell how smart someone is then by your own words the people that have posted in there were stupid/ignorant. I get what you're doing dude. You wanted to ride your high horse and act above other without incurring the wrath of any particular poster. Got it.

No, what I was saying is that you aren't going to get a serious discussion in the Cage. If you want to seriously discuss the topic, you would be smart to post the thread elsewhere.

Seriously discuss the topic that isn't supposed to be discussed outside of it's respective area? If you wanted serious discussion you shouldn't have entered that place at all. Especially since you went through the trouble of entering the passwod and still decided to bitch about what you saw in there.

The context is the set of circumstances surrounding the post. If a poster in the Cage posters NWord, I cannot tell if they are genuinely racist, or just saying the word because it's no longer off-limits. If I am talking to a friend and he's referring to some black persons as NWord's, then I know the context and I can determine that he's ignorant.

You said the posts in there were ignorant...if you have enough context to judge that do you not have enough to judge the person saying it? According to what you've said in the past you do because...

I said that the collective IQ of the posts have dropped, not the posters, and I was very clear to make that point. Considering the Cage allows every thing except pornography, I am perfectly within the right to give my opinion on the quality of posts.

So the quality of the posts are in no way related to the intelligence of the poster? While I would agree with that statement in some instances, you said that you can judge someones intelligence based off of the context in which they speak.

What a great argument, you pass judgment and you're right for doing so, but I pass judgment and I'm wrong for doing so (the context of that last post was sarcasm by the way, I'm not sure if you would have caught that). I called you a person so insecure that they perpetuate the image of a tough-guy, and from what I have seen I am fine with that conclusion. The fact that you poured your heart out just shows you're inconsistent.

Never said you couldn't pass judgement on me. Judge away dude. Doesn't mean you know what the fuck you are talking about. I called you a whiner based on the posts you have made here, in this very thread. You call me a tough guy who picks on people without ever knowing how shit started. I don't fuck with people until I'm fucked with.

So you can't judge a posters intelligence from a post because it's out of context, yet you can judge my insecurity from my posts? Seems since that you have no fucking idea what went down in places you couldn't see, your judgements are out of context. Since you said you can't make accurate judgements when something is out of context then how can you say things about my insecurities? I'm incosistent in being a tough guy? Doesn't that mean that I'm not always trying to act that way? If it was so important to me that I needed to look like a badass you would think I would do my best to uphold that image.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back