KB's thoughts on Impact

On New Years Eve? No one is going to be watching on New Years Eve guys. They showcased the Knockouts and showed a few EXCELLENT matches free on TV. Sounds like a pretty good show to me.

Damn sometimes people are so demanding. Would you like TNA to give you a handjob behind the outhouse while we're at it?

I just don't want TNA to get in over their heads. I have little confidence in them for the long run.

And do you have confidence for the future of the WWE? Because I don't. There are a few talented young guys there but with the way Vince runs things and with Hunter and Steph likely the next to get control, man, I don't know what to expect from them.

You realize the whole Nastys thing was a joke poking fun at the smarks, right?

It may be a joke but they're apparently oging to be there at least for a short while.

And yeah, I have confidence in a company like WWE that has that kind of establishment. TNA's biggest crowd ever...did it break 10,000? Honest question as I'm not sure.

My download of impact has finished. With KB's review in mind, and his permission Im going to start an LD in the bar room. KB, is it ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back