• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KB's thoughts on Impact

Entrance videos don't mean shit, IMHO.

Yeah, but anything is better than a lousy kaleidoscope with his name on a big screen behind him. I could probably top it with my lousy video. Jeez, at least put a picture of him on the tron or just keep it off.

I think we're over-analyzing Flair's part in mentoring AJ Styles. Anything that Flair touches turns to gold in the wrestling business. Flair will put his stampt on AJ the same way that he put his stamp on Triple H, Batista, and Orton in Evolution.

Let's drop this subject and talk about the rest of the meaningless garbage that TNA fans are *********ing over. You know, like Val Venis.

I think we're over-analyzing Flair's part in mentoring AJ Styles. Anything that Flair touches turns to gold in the wrestling business. Flair will put his stampt on AJ the same way that he put his stamp on Triple H, Batista, and Orton in Evolution.

Let's drop this subject and talk about the rest of the meaningless garbage that TNA fans are *********ing over. You know, like Val Venis.

Wait a minute. I was *********ing to what was next to him. Wait, holy shit did I just say that?

What's wrong with Morley? He's a damn good worker and a veteran who people seem to think sucks just because of his gimmick.

Nothings wrong with Morley. All though I would've preferred Angelina Love coming in on a towel instead.

Venis is a case of the following reaction:

OH SHIT IT'S VAL VENIS!

*five seconds pass*

oh shit it's Val Venis.

He's fine. He's a guy that can get in the ring and go I'd assume, so I have no issue here.

OH SHIT IT'S VAL VENIS!

*five seconds pass*

oh shit it's Val Venis.

He's fine. He's a guy that can get in the ring and go I'd assume, so I have no issue here.

Yeah I know, but do you actually think he's going to be sticking around long term? I kind of doubt it. At most I see him playing the role that Kip James used to play with the Beautiful People, and is that so bad? He's not exactly about to start winning the X-Division title man.

Morley really is a good worker though, am I the only one that sees this? He and Albert/Giant Bernard totally redeemed their careers in Japan.

OH SHIT IT'S VAL VENIS!

*five seconds pass*

oh shit it's Val Venis.

...followed by 5 more seconds passing and we say, "This guy's old and needs to retire."

Totally unrelated: watching the first TNA PPV, and match #2 is a MIDGET MATCH!!! The irony here is just awesome.

Totally unrelated: watching the first TNA PPV, and match #2 is a MIDGET MATCH!!! The irony here is just awesome.

Oh yeah, I remember that. Believe it or not there actually are midgets that can wrestle a good match though KB, they've always been a staple of Mexican wrestling.

I was always a Shamrock mark so that show was awesome to me.

Not at all. If I were serious, I would have talked about the waste of television time known as the Nasty Boys.

Oh yeah, I remember that. Believe it or not there actually are midgets that can wrestle a good match though KB, they've always been a staple of Mexican wrestling.

I was always a Shamrock mark so that show was awesome to me.

And why do they have to be on my television? We follow AJ Styles with that. The fans were just dead for it too. Brilliance as usual.

For the record, I think they did mention ODB won the tourney. They did a pretty decent job of getting people up to speed throughout the night.

The KO Tag Match was pretty good too.

Completely agree about the Jarrett thing though, really stupid.

The show may not have been as good when you look back on it, but so what? Isn't the point of a wrestling show to entertain you upon first viewing? Without all of the surprises and excitement, it obviously isn't going to be as good.

If you do RAW, try and find me.

Also, GD, your new avatar makes everything you say that much more amusing. Never change it.

For the record, I think they did mention ODB won the tourney. They did a pretty decent job of getting people up to speed throughout the night.

The KO Tag Match was pretty good too.

Completely agree about the Jarrett thing though, really stupid.

The show may not have been as good when you look back on it, but so what? Isn't the point of a wrestling show to entertain you upon first viewing? Without all of the surprises and excitement, it obviously isn't going to be as good.

And if it wasn't airing agian thursday night you would be perfectly correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back