• ForThoseAboutToDoc

• GD

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The award is shared.

^^^

This.

Oh, and everyone, ignore Captain Nihilist (XFear). Everything has importance based on your context. Compared to World Hunger and such, the award doesn't mean much, but in the day to day, this award may mean something to you. Don't let that cynical grumpy-pants take that away from you.

(editor's note - I went with "grumpy pants" because I used "crumudgeon" yesterday.)

Tenta, I respect your sincere apology. And I accept it. But I can't help but think that this all just seems a bit bipolar to me. And this isn't the first time you've gotten carried away in the popularity contests of Wrestlezone.

But, none of it matters. Your reputation precedes you. Hopefully, your tirade on here hasn't hurt your credibility. It hasn't with me. You're still a terrific poster.

Oh for Christ's sake. You want to talk about polarizing, it doesn't get any more polarizing that this.

"I hope your tirade hasn't hurt your credibility on here". Trying to adopt a little bandwagon technique on here, D-Man?

When has Tenta ever gotten "carried away with popularity contests on here"? The guy is very humble.

He was in character doing some campaigning. That is what people do with these awards. None of it is meant in seriousness. For you to try and twist it around as if it was meant to be serious is dishonest. And that is what you are trying, then it seems to me like you are the one getting carried away with the Popularity Contest on here.

As a side comment, I will not actively campaign for any award. That isn't my style. As a matter of fact, I really wish I wasn't even nominated for this category, as I am not really a rookie to posting or anything like that when it comes to wrestling. I've participated in wrestling forums for a number of years now. But I appreciate Tenta's comments greatly, although saying that "I am better than he is" is really subjective. Maybe some things I'm better. Maybe other topics, he's better.

Regardless, I wish my name wasn't nominated at all for this particular category.

But back to topic, D-Man. You should do some apologizing of your own with tactics like that.

I voted for Lariat, I only wish I had the knowledge he has, he knows his stuff, and knows it quite well, I don't care how many people Tenta has given the rub too, and the fact that you would even bring that up, is almost like when Triple H would bring up the fact that he made Batista or he made Randy Orton. Tenta's officially leading into a heel turn.

I voted for Lariat, I only wish I had the knowledge he has, he knows his stuff, and knows it quite well, I don't care how many people Tenta has given the rub too, and the fact that you would even bring that up, is almost like when Triple H would bring up the fact that he made Batista or he made Randy Orton. Tenta's officially leading into a heel turn.

Sigh.... I'll let Sidious deal with this...

He was in character doing some campaigning. That is what people do with these awards. None of it is meant in seriousness.

Now look, I owe something to the D-Man, as I never meant to hurt his feelings, nor did I mean to hurt Savage's. They are my e-buddies, and I love them to death.

Just like I Sidious for going to bat for me, and understanding my rationale. Guys, who are we to take that seriously? It was in character, and nothing more. I'm sure none of the names mentioned took offense, aside from GD, and I have no clue as to why he took the route he did.

Anyway, again, my apologies to D-Man and Savagetaker. Everyone else? I owe nothing to

Sigh.... I'll let Sidious deal with this...

Now look, I owe something to the D-Man, as I never meant to hurt his feelings, nor did I mean to hurt Savage's. They are my e-buddies, and I love them to death.

Just like I Sidious for going to bat for me, and understanding my rationale. Guys, who are we to take that seriously? It was in character, and nothing more. I'm sure none of the names mentioned took offense, aside from GD, and I have no clue as to why he took the route he did.

Anyway, again, my apologies to D-Man and Savagetaker. Everyone else? I owe nothing to

It was only a joke,seriously though, the first part of that post I made was the reason I voted for Lariat, I really wish I had some of the knowledge he had, actually I wish I had some of the knowledge you all had.

It was only a joke,seriously though, the first part of that post I made was the reason I voted for Lariat, I really wish I had some of the knowledge he had, actually I wish I had some of the knowledge you all had.

Oh.... i thought you for reals....

Boy, do I feel sheepish.... My bad

You see. Wishy washy. It IS the internet, but there are REAL people here, too. I personally liked the banter back and forth with D-Man, Tenta, and the like. It was epic. We shouldn't take things so seriously. If this were to happen three months ago, it wouldn't make sense because it'd be in September. NO..but seriously, my attitude was rather shitty at one time and to be honest, I'd possibly be banned if I had carried that same attitude. But I'm content with being competitive. I'd love to win and think I should win, but I'm not losing sleep because I'm not winning this.

It's about respect. And I know the vast majority of everyone here, (Except Becker: BTW, How 'bout them BROWNS, Becks?), respect me and my knowledge on here. And that's all I asked for. With that being said. Vote for Lariat and make all this drama go away.

Lariat. Enemy of Drama since 1998.

You see. Wishy washy. It IS the internet, but there are REAL people here, too. I personally liked the banter back and forth with D-Man, Tenta, and the like. It was epic. We shouldn't take things so seriously. If this were to happen three months ago, it wouldn't make sense because it'd be in September. NO..but seriously, my attitude was rather shitty at one time and to be honest, I'd possibly be banned if I had carried that same attitude. But I'm content with being competitive. I'd love to win and think I should win, but I'm not losing sleep because I'm not winning this.

It's about respect. And I know the vast majority of everyone here, (Except Becker: BTW, How 'bout them BROWNS, Becks?), respect me and my knowledge on here. And that's all I asked for. With that being said. Vote for Lariat and make all this drama go away.

Lariat. Enemy of Drama since 1998.

Lariat.... I think you and I would make horrendous arguers, we'd both kill one another.... Good thing we don't have to go to competition with one another...

Oh for Christ's sake. You want to talk about polarizing, it doesn't get any more polarizing that this.

"I hope your tirade hasn't hurt your credibility on here". Trying to adopt a little bandwagon technique on here, D-Man?

Can you please stop putting words in my mouth, thinking on my behalf, and justifying anything I say for me? You're far from being my ambassador and you continue to make yourself look like an ass to everyone. My words are geniune, especially when I speak of Tenta. If you don't like them or don't believe them, then either don't read them or kindly go fuck yourself. Trust me, I'm happy either way.

When has Tenta ever gotten "carried away with popularity contests on here"? The guy is very humble.

Read a few pages back. Welcome to the party, pal.

He was in character doing some campaigning. That is what people do with these awards. None of it is meant in seriousness. For you to try and twist it around as if it was meant to be serious is dishonest. And that is what you are trying, then it seems to me like you are the one getting carried away with the Popularity Contest on here.

Congratulations. Sidious has successfully turned himself into a piece of toilet paper. You seem really good at wiping Tenta's ass, Charmin. For the record, Tenta even admitted to taking things too far. He even PM-ed all of us with an apology (which wasn't necessary) because he realized what he did. So once again, don't put words in my mouth and stop talking about things that you obviously know nothing about.

As a side comment, I will not actively campaign for any award.

Well there's a relief.

That isn't my style. As a matter of fact, I really wish I wasn't even nominated for this category, as I am not really a rookie to posting or anything like that when it comes to wrestling. I've participated in wrestling forums for a number of years now.

That's not what the award is about. It's about being a rookie on Wrestlezone.com. But feel free to go on some more about how you're on a higher level than everyone here. We get a real kick out of that.

Regardless, I wish my name wasn't nominated at all for this particular category.

The feeling is mutual. But don't worry, you didn't have a chance to win in here, anyway. A pre-requisite of the winner is that they're normally liked by others. [insert why you don't give a shit here]

But back to topic, D-Man. You should do some apologizing of your own with tactics like that.

I don't need to apologize to anyone, considering that I did nothing wrong. I have dozens of people on this forum that can vouch for my humbleness and courtesy to others that you are obviously lacking. That being said, I'm sure you're going to continue your tirade, anyway.

It's amazing how getting modded goes to one's head. I said it before and I'll say it again... the last thing an egomaniac needs is something else to feed their ego. Looks like someone fed a fat kid a cookie.

This thread isn't meant to be a bashfest for any single person. Sidious, if you want to battle me then just name the place and I'd be happy to pwn you like I've done in the past three threads that you battled me in. But let's take the trash out of this thread.

Just like I Sidious for going to bat for me, and understanding my rationale.

Tenta, do yourself a favor and don't seek help from Sidious. And to be quite honest with you, he's not going to bat for you... it's more like he's swinging a bat at me. He's decided that, in his infinite grumpiness, he would argue with me across these Posters EOY threads. The more he does it the more he makes himself out to look like an ass.

Keep doing what you're doing. Mark my words... Sidious will be nothing but an anchor to you like he's been to Wrestlezone.

Looking at last years nominees only two of the finalists are still regular posters on the forum and neither of them finished in the top 4. Winning isn't really that big of a deal.

Lariat is up there for me, but the real ROTY is not even on this list, and that's Coco the Monkey. How the fuck is INDYJon a choice when he had 1 nomination from himself while Coco had multiple nominations?
I'm surprised someone as self-centered as me needed to have this pointed out.

The Coco-loving part of me says most people think I joined in 2003.

The Coco-hating part of me knows I'm not worthy.

[/emo]

Ive voted for savage taker, I like the guy, hes really been impressive, and the fact is hes the only one in this thread that is really a rookie, everyone else has made their own names in theses forums and have carved out their own neiche.

Whilst ST has really been clawing his way up the ranks attempting to get noticed, and i think the fact is he has done just that.

Even More Reasons to Vote For Me:
-Gatorade has never stopped producing drinks based on me.
-I didn't pretend to be in Appalachia when I was in Argentina.
-I can sing all of Bohemian Rhapsody, and have done so with socks on my hands.
-I'm listening to Night Fever by The Bee Gees right now, and it's a great song.
-I've seen UHF.
-I have two dogs.
-I've made several t-shirts.
-I just ate some pancakes that had caramel and apples all over them, and had vanilla cream in the middle, so I'm on a sugar rush.
-I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
-I JUST DIIIED IN YOUR ARRRRMS TONIIIIGHT. IT MUSTA BEEN SOMETHIN YOU SAAID
-I'm about to debate Dave in the VGT section.
-I'm cold.
-I SHOULDA WAAAALKED AWAY...I SHOUDA WALKED AWAY!
-My MSN name is Thomas Xavier Light
-Jane 4 Admin

If I didn't vote for GD already, I'd vote for Doc because of his lack of ego-tripping and ass kissing in this thread.

Doc 4 ROTY, people.

Good gravy, some people take this place too seriously. It's just the fucking internet.

1235261136300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back