• Cowboyfromhell

• Dewey

• ForThoseAboutToDoc

• GD

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:blush:

I like to think I'm one of the better well-rounded posters/rookies. I usually try to post everywhere. But I appreciate the vote, Thriller. Truly man.

CH David, you definitely are one of the better rookies here. You know your stuff, you're humble, and very nice to people. Stuff like that takes people a long way in this world.

I like to think I am fairly well rounded but I guess I don't show it.....I rarely venture out of the mma section. That being said I am having an incrdible tough time deciding on who to vote for here. I have it condensed to a like 5 people but still haven't been able to make a decision. I think I will need someone to blindly follow :)

Also I would like to thank none of you for directly calling me out and saying how I don't deserve to be on this list. I know I don't and I know I only got in on a technicality by my own hand. Sorry about that.

WOW, dude, this battle just got HEATED.

Maybe I'll change my vote. To SavageTaker. Or CH David. Or Phoenix. Or Lariat. Or Dave. Or Doc.

Wouldn't be wrong. Not once.

Also I would like to thank none of you for directly calling me out and saying how I don't deserve to be on this list. I know I don't and I know I only got in on a technicality by my own hand. Sorry about that.

F-that, you damn sure deserve the nomination. You belong in any top 15 rookies list, maybe even top 10. Your MMA posts are money. You have a niche - nothing wrong with that.

Phoenix, you're a better man than I. Because the fact is, I do know of someone better than I. That man is Sidious. Ironic, eh? I truly do feel as though Sidious is the only candidate on this list actually better than me.

Still, I'm going to vote for myself. Why? Because I feel as though I am the better candidate. Why? Well....

Jesus Christ, vote D-Man based alone on the fact that Tenta needs a major dose of humility.

Tenta's my main man, and he's a marvelous poster, but last night I voted for The D-Man, simply because he deserves it.

From his consistent post in every wrestling section since he joined, to his great Bar Room stuff, to him making it to the Finals of the Debater's League, to just his passion for this forum... D-Man is flat out the top Rookie from this year's class.

Tenta is a close 2nd, and I'm glad he's getting a lot of support, but D-Man deserves this, guys.

But, please... continue the bickering between one another. Very fun read, and shows why you two are indeed the top WZ Rookies of 2009 . :)

F-that, you damn sure deserve the nomination. You belong in any top 15 rookies list, maybe even top 10. Your MMA posts are money. You have a niche - nothing wrong with that.

And of course I completely agree with IC, here. With Marquis gone, I'm very fortunate as Mod of the MMA Section you came along, and I deeply appreciate your activity in the Section, Indy. Same goes for GuyCompton.

Um, he's selling himself. He's supposed to be puffed up and arrogant, and extol all the things he's done.

List of reasons why you should vote for me:
-I don't have any votes.
-I'm a nice guy.
-I churn out graphics, which are just as difficult and time consuming as long posts.
-I've made rather a lot of long posts which have gone pretty much unnoticed.
-I've dressed up like The Hurricane at school, blaring his music from speakers on my belt loop. It was Superhero Day, you see.
-My girlfriend broke up with me a few days ago, so you should feel sorry for me.
-Check out my response to the "President Rhodes" topic in the Kayfabe forum. I was able to bring humor and literature together in a concise response that kept it Kayfabe.
-I'm probably your friend.
-I am one of the many helping bring back the VGT section
-There's a distinct possibility I've made you a sig.
-I have Dude Love as my avatar
-I can make a mean quesadilla
-I can dance
-I can sing
-I can play the piano
-"Defenestration" is my favorite word. It means "the act of throwing something out of a window". How awesome is that?!
-My feud with Sidious was entertaining, and I won. It had a happy ending, too, with both of us becoming friends.
-I'm thinking about bringing a WZF sign to the RAW in January
-Kofi Kingston and The Hurricane are my favorite wrestlers, and they're awesome
-My sig is awesome
-A vote against me is a vote against El Dandy, and who are you to doubt El Dandy?!
-I'm aware I made that joke in Doc/Gelgarin in the users tournament
-I made the ECW LDs epic while I was there
-NSL yelled at me during the TNA LD I was in, so you should feel sorry for me
-I'll make you a cake.

I hope Doc gets a few votes. He's not just the best sig maker this year, he's one of the best I've ever seen at sig making. And that's a big thing on these forums.

GD started off well but then petered out. D-Man immediately got my attention. I mean, he did it by flaming me but hey, I was being pretty sarcastic.

Shit, Doc, I totally forgot that you were a rookie too. If I hadn't voted for David, it would have been between you, D-Man, & Sid for my vote. I know that isn't a vote, but I think it means something

So I'll bet you're wondering, why should you vote for Tenta.....

Well, because without Razor here, I'm the most diverse rookie you got here. All of these are recognizable for something. Lariat for Old School. ST for TNA. Sidious for WWE (He'd actually be my second choice). All of them think staying to one area will get them to modship.

That's bullshit for the most part Tenta. I don't only post in the TNA section. I contribute to a lot of the forums here. There's the WWE section, TNA, sometimes Old School, CL, I've also contributed to the Movies and Television and MMA sections a few times. So, I'm not only known for posting TNA. I'm known for posting in every section I can. And even if I did stay just in the TNA section, it has nothing to do with modship at all. TNA already has a great mod. If I was offered a spot, then I'd be grateful. But modship has nothing to do with why I post in some places more than others. So I can't believe you'd use that as a reason to you.

Also, you say you're the most diverse rookie? To be honest man, you barely post outside of the wrestling sections. I know a while ago you had a thread series in the music section and CL but I can't even remember the last time you posted outside of wrestling.

WOW, dude, this battle just got HEATED.

Maybe I'll change my vote. To SavageTaker. Or CH David. Or Phoenix. Or Lariat. Or Dave. Or Doc.

Wouldn't be wrong. Not once.

Vote for me if you're going to change it. You can do it!

By the way, thanks to the 4 that voted for me.

Man.... Without me, many of the regulars you now know would have probably not been known too well. All more or less due to the nWZo. Those alumni that came from this established force:

Doc
Dave
ChiHawks David
Savagetaker
The Bearded One
HardyMark
Metal Gear Steve
Dewey
General Disarray
Blue Chipper
Falkon (For as unfunny as people find him, he's a great poster)
Paradox

All of these posters got the rub from me. All of them. Can you boast a roster like that, D-Man?

What the fuck does me posting in that thread have to do with you giving me a rub? That doesn't even make any sense. Tenta's acting more or less like a self absorbed asshole who feels the need to list every one of his debates and actually debate why he's the better poster, which is just fucking stupid. You think you're the best, we get it, you're not Jesus fucking Christ though.

Edit: Agree with ST's post, loads of other people on that list are "more diverse."

D-Man's very good as well, but is also into tooting his own horn.

One of those 2 will probably win, I'd say D-Man is better, but whatever.

Lariat is up there for me, but the real ROTY is not even on this list, and that's Coco the Monkey. How the fuck is INDYJon a choice when he had 1 nomination from himself while Coco had multiple nominations?

I think Pheonix may be getting my vote, but I'm not sure yet.

GD started off well but then petered out.

Your face petered out.

What the fuck does me posting in that thread have to do with you giving me a rub? That doesn't even make any sense. Tenta's acting more or less like a self absorbed asshole who feels the need to list every one of his debates and actually debate why he's the better poster, which is just fucking stupid. You think you're the best, we get it, you're not Jesus fucking Christ though.

Exactly what I was saying before. I hope you read it in my first response to Tenta. I meant every word. You guys all made names for YOURSELVES by YOURSELVES. None of you needed a rub, especially from a fellow rookie. It just makes no sense.

One of those 2 will probably win, I'd say D-Man is better, but whatever.

Thanks for this.

How the fuck is INDYJon a choice when he had 1 nomination from himself while Coco had multiple nominations?

I nominated Coco, too. I find it odd that he's not on this list.

Well, it looks like Guy didn't even vote for himself. Lariat, if you can hit double digits, I'll go with you. If not, I'll go with SavageTaker.

Well, it looks like Guy didn't even vote for himself. Lariat, if you can hit double digits, I'll go with you. If not, I'll go with SavageTaker.

I was only here for 2 months. There are so many other deserving other people.

I really appreciate you nominating me though, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back