• Dewey

• ForThoseAboutToDoc

• GD

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or you could feel pity and vote me.

Out of the goodness of your heart, vote for the Doc. :(

Vote for Tenta because he got laid using an action figure.

It's less dirty than it sounds, I promise

Vote for Dave because after giving up on finding a partner to accompany him home last week after spending lots of money, he got lucky whilst waiting for the night bus. He now frequents the bus stop.

I really like ST, I do, but there are a few people on this poll that deserve this award more than he does. Vote for quality people, not for your e-friends.

Vote for me. I am underrated.

Hey, D-Man, you should have read Why Doc Goes Over TM before you voted for TM.

I really like ST, I do, but there are a few people on this poll that deserve this award more than he does. Vote for quality people, not for your e-friends.

This is a sign. I need to step up my quality as well. Even though it is more or less aimed at ST. I'll shut up now.

He was obviously talking about me Tenta.

Vote for Doc, he hates you all will never give you up. He may even invite you to his house.

See, I hope you learned something: Wait for people to campaign. You might find that I'm actually a good poster. :lmao:

I would just like to make it known that I love you guys. Even Coco, but only on MSN.

One day I'm going to ruin his reputation. Muahahaha.

The worst you can do is expose that I have a heart. And that will actually enhance my reputation in some people's eyes, believe it or not.

SavageTaker is obviously PMing noobs. D-Man and Tenta have taken it a bit overly seriously. I went with Lariat, but Dave is just as worthy, just my clicky mouse button went to Lariat first.

I have never heard of atleast half of the people who voted for ST.

Anyone know who "The Rock 3:16" is? He's voted for me for numerous things.

Red rep to anyone who makes a "He's a GD alt" joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back