The 2016 WrestleZone Tournament

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Lists have been submitted

Seeds will be tallied

Regions will be named

PM's won't be sent

Now all we need to do is set up a live draw. Say......Wednesday at 3PM EST.

Lists have been submitted

Seeds will be tallied

Regions will be named

PM's won't be sent

Now all we need to do is set up a live draw. Say......Wednesday at 3PM EST.

The Regions are the most interesting part to me. The draw would be great to see, but I'm sleeping then, so I'll have to check in that night.

Seth Rollins vs Hulk Hogan in Round One.

Do it.

Don't think. DO IT.

Although you might be wise to save it for the first of the Hulk Can't Climb rounds.

Seth Rollins vs Hulk Hogan in Round One.

Do it.

Don't think. DO IT.

Although you might be wise to save it for the first of the Hulk Can't Climb rounds.

Hulk Hogan doesn't exist anymore. He was Benoited from WWE history. Thus Rollins wins by default.

tumblr_o1v9hrUsuC1v6ovhoo1_400.gif

I just can't wait for Lesnar to run roughshod throughout the tournament again only to be taken out by HBK.

Ha, love this tournament.

It never ceases to amuse me that the idea of Shawn beating Lesnar HAD to be a conspiracy. Those two times in previous tournaments where Shawn beat him were clearly masterminded too right?

It never ceases to amuse me that the idea of Shawn beating Lesnar HAD to be a conspiracy. Those two times in previous tournaments where Shawn beat him were clearly masterminded too right?
Is this the quality I can expect from your arguments in the actual tournament?

For the record, I never thought HBK beating Lesnar was a conspiracy. I thought it was stupid voting. Especially by the rules for that round in the tournament. Lesnar had a wider margin of victory previously, so he was fresher and he had previously beaten much more difficult opponents in that tournament then HBK. More difficult no matter how you like to vote.

For the record, I never thought HBK beating Lesnar was a conspiracy. I thought it was stupid voting. Especially by the rules for that round in the tournament. Lesnar had a wider margin of victory previously, so he was fresher and he had previously beaten much more difficult opponents in that tournament then HBK. More difficult no matter how you like to vote.

Stupid voting is subjective. Was it stupid to vote Warrior over Flair? Not really, peddling the kayfabe argument. But was it stupid to vote Bret Hart over Warrior while peddling the same kayfabe argument? Yes, definitely.

What I'm excited for are the creative ways people try to define a worker's "prime."

I don't use a specific way of voting. I use a combination of both kayfabe and legacy and I'm fairly consistent. I look at the tournament as if I were booking the matches. Since there is no way to have one win where the other saves face, I vote how I think the matches would be booked.

And yes, after Warrior has beaten the likes of Hogan at a wrestlemania, it's very logical to think that he would beat Flair. And I voted for Warrior against Hart.

Do the math, people.

Warrior beat Savage at Mania.

Savage beat Flair at Mania.

Warrior > Savage > Flair

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo