The 2016 WrestleZone Tournament

I'm only going to vote for guys if they could beat up my dad.
Orton+punt+Cena+dad.gif
tumblr_n9oskqPQcV1sbzhteo9_400.gif

The list is mostly done and it's rather, shall we say, interesting.

But hey, the people who were the most livid about Shawn last year are getting to have fun and that's what matters the most here.

But hey, the people who were the most livid about Shawn last year are getting to have fun and that's what matters the most here.

Sweet. But try and give us some time to campaign this year.

:blush:

I actually had Goldust on this years list 3 times without realising until I had to do my check.

I hope after your check, one of your Goldusts was replaced by Bunkhouse Bunk.

Please tell me that Hogan's first match is against Yokozuna again. Or at the very least some other guy that was good enough to be champion after Hogan left that Hogan never really beat.

Cause if so, yay

Just letting you guys know Jeff Hardy has got this one. I'll will not stop fighting until he is crowned champ.

You could get Jeff pretty far if you come up with creative ways to say "he would be the most popular wrestler on the planet if he weren't so fucked up" in every thread. I'm just on the anyone but Shawn bandwagon myself.

I'll add that to my list. So far I have nothing.

"Jeff became the hottest guy in the world, on the second show, in a prime-Cena dominated company, with almost zero mic time" - refine that, come up with some counterarguments and you're gold.

In camp Jeff as well.

One could argue if Warrior is going over people for essentially three years in WWE then Jeff can do the same for a longer career

"Jeff became the hottest guy in the world, on the second show, in a prime-Cena dominated company, with almost zero mic time" - refine that, come up with some counterarguments and you're gold.

"Jeff was pushed to the main event in spite of the stacked playing field, providing a unique aspect to the world title scene. He was an underdog champion who never slowed down and fought tooth and nail to maintain his place, he would work harder than anyone else to win this tournament"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back